[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch this with my gf >opening scene is literally the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 4050x6000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 4050x6000
>watch this with my gf
>opening scene is literally the main character catching his wife having sex with another man
>my gf starts cracking up like it's the funniest thing she's ever seen

Be honest with me /tv/, should I start packing my bags now?
>>
Yes.
>>
God this movie looks Pretentious Indie Shit as fuck.
>>
post her pics for contextual analysis
>>
>>63047919
You...moved in with her.....not the other way around? Son there is no hope for you. She deserves her real man on the side.
>>
>>63047968
It's not. It's just really boring with shitty black characters
>>
hmm probably not a great sign
>>
>>63047919
>>my gf starts cracking up like it's the funniest thing she's ever seen
That's disturbing
>>
>>63048011

Nah, we got a place together because both our apartments were tiny when we met. To be fair, she's repulsed by black dudes so it's not a total lost cause.
>>
Nah man. In them situations you should just look at her and say "you better not try that on me" jokingly and turn it into banter. After that assert your dominance by shoving her face into the covers and fucking the shit out of her.
>>
>>63048114
>being this delusional
so then a white guy does it. TBQH ur gf sounds like she gun cuuuuuuck u m8
>>
>>63048125
>haha b-beter not ch-cheat on me
if you have to fake jokingly ask your gf to not fuck around you're already being keked
>>
>>63048002
And by "her pics" we mean feet
>>
lol OP is with a whore
>>
>>63047919
>opening scene is literally the main character catching his wife having sex with another man
Please don't tell me they did the whole "it's the husband's fault his wife is cheating" routine.

And yes you should leave your girlfriend immediately.
>>
>>63047919
From the synopsis:
>A newly single graphic novelist navigates life
>graphic novelist

Please tell me people don't seriously use this term?
>>
throw a DVD at her teeth
>>
>>63048392

He calls himself a "comic book writer" in the movie, to be fair.
>>
>>63048431
>He calls himself a "comic book writer" in the movie, to be fair.

Fair enough then. That fucking term insults both writers, novels and comic books at the same time.
>>
>>63047919
>should I start packing my bags now?

Ask your roommate Jamal first
>>
>>63048546
AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOO XDDDD
>>
>>63047919
No you should be ecstatic and elated
>>
Holy shit has anyone watched the trailer for this? It's a fucking white guy with a black girl romance cause his white gf cheated on him. I'm suddenly very interested in this movie.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.