[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm Louis, I'm with the BBC. How do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: swGNWK93_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
swGNWK93_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
Hi, I'm Louis, I'm with the BBC. How do you do?
>>
File: louis-ck.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
>Hi, I'm Louis, I'm with the BBC.
>>
Kek. Submitting this to /r/4chan
>>
>yanks will literally defend the fact that they can't hear BBC without thinking big black dick
>>
>>63047506

at least we don't get to hear the azhan on our way to work lmfao
>>
>My time with anon had come to an end. During our time together, I had learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irreverent, self-deprecating style of humor and his ability to show compassion toward those who shared his "feels". What had started as a journey into the "dark side of the internet" had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but a common sense of displacement. Although they have been attacked in the media as Nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented with was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realized that the "Internet Hate Machine" hates nothing more than itself.
>>
>>63047465
haha epic win!
>>
>>63047506
Nice projection.
>>
>>63047506
>/pol/ will literally defend the fact that they can't hear BBC without thinking big black dick
>>
>>63048200
>the anti-/pol/ crowd are so obsessed with /pol/ that they'll take a Louis Theroux thread on /tv/ as an excuse to talk about /pol/
>>
>>63047420
SCIENTOLOGY WHEN FUCK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.