[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Marvel ever make a visual spectacle? All their movies look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1429386246967.jpg (830 KB, 3074x1283) Image search: [Google]
1429386246967.jpg
830 KB, 3074x1283
Will Marvel ever make a visual spectacle? All their movies look so basic.

Its weird though because DC has been talking about how their universe is supposed to be more real and relate-able yet the visual style looks epic and gritty and it seems to take me to a different world where these characters exist.

But Marvel on the other hand visually looks more realistic and believable. However it's pretty glossy though.
>>
>>63046613
Without the talents of Visionary Director Zack Snyderâ„¢ how can they?
>>
>>63046613
>epic and gritty

you mean grey bland and lifeless. Stop pretending to care
>>
tatti
>>
It's just the trailers that look that good. DC movies look (and are) shit.
>>
I honestly can't wait for Civil war. was afraid it was gonna be another Avengers, but this looks like Winter Soldier through and through.
>>
File: ant-man_yellowjacket.jpg (276 KB, 2160x1080) Image search: [Google]
ant-man_yellowjacket.jpg
276 KB, 2160x1080
First off stop talking about DC like they have multiple movies out already. Man of Steel exists, thats literally it. These are from a trailer for an unreleased movie and only represent Zack Snyder as opposed to all DC movies to come.

I feel like this is stupid bait, if anything Marvel Studios lacking interesting visuals makes them more realistic. Not an accomplishment but based on what you're saying thats a more accurate description for them. Also Ant-Man had some great visuals.
>>
>>63047266
>anything Marvel Studios lacking interesting visuals makes them more realistic.
Marvel fans think this is how movies work
>>
>>63047304
Real life doesn't have a visual style. Nice job ignoring everything else I said and only responding to what grabbed your short attention span.
>>
They had the chance with Thor and they blew it
>>
>the Civil War trailer is devoid of color but Marveldroes don't say shit
come on guys, what the excuse?
>>
>>63047389
Eh looks in line with TWS
>>
File: 1429902343539.jpg (902 KB, 1872x2324) Image search: [Google]
1429902343539.jpg
902 KB, 1872x2324
>>63046711

Do you not see how much fucking color there is in BvS? are you fucking blind? ITS DARK BECAUSE ITS LOW LIT IN MANY SCENES, that doesn't mean there's lack of color. Each shot looks like a god damn graphic novel.

Even though Man of Steel was much more muted, Superman's red really stood out. They took the criticism of the blue being too dark and brightened it up in BvS. Henry Cavill said Man of Steel looked the way it did because it was Superman's perspective of the world. BvS is how the world views Superman.

How bout you actually start caring and take notice to how things really are instead of projected negativity for no reason.
>>
>>63046613
>gritty
If you think desaturating all the colours makes a movie gritty you should go the fuck back to Reddit. I bet you even thought MoS was good. Plebs.
>>
>thinking a Zack Snyder movie will be a visual spectacle judging from a trailer

did you not learn anything from Sucker Punch, Watchmen or 300?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.