[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Do you think James Franco will finally go home with an O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: james-franco-shirtless-2.jpg (143 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
james-franco-shirtless-2.jpg
143 KB, 618x412
So, Do you think James Franco will finally go home with an Oscar for this performance?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6rYmlP2oM
>>
>>63044946
Deserving. Very brave performance
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 450x259
>>63044946
Classic.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1559x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1559x914
>>63044946
>>
>>63044946
I this even real?

I thought it might be until i saw that rogen and mcbride were in it.

Bravo for not ruining sll the jokes.
>>
>>63045223
I'm not convinced it's real
Rogen already made a movie insulting cancer victims, so I wouldn't put it past that kike to make fun of retards
>>
A cast made entirely of comedic actors making a serious movie.

How is this not meme central already?
>>
>>63045073

he looks like my brother and i fucking hate my brother so i can't stand classic dano. sorry paul.
>>
>>63044946
OP here. When i watched it the first time I thought it was a film that was satirizing hollywood. On my second viewing I didn't notice anything funny.

It doesn't look like a dramedy however I'm not sure it's satire.
>>
>tfw everyones going to start reading faukner again briefly

my SECRET meme lit club is being invaded, stop it farnko!!!
>>
>>63045119
NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER, JAMES, LISTEN

GO FULL RETARD
>>
the fact that every film with james franco as seth rogen in it just destroys ALL there films, it brings me out of it, can't explain

it's like a duo act of douches trying to be something there not
>>
>>63044946
That looks a wonderful movie.
>>
>>63044946

>dude hemp lmao
>>
It's very strange seeing Seth Rogen and McBride outside of a comedy...

Should be interesting to see how this turns out. I can never quite figure out if James Franco is just some pseudo intellectual or actually talented.

>>63045119
my first thought

>>63045547
I think you spelled his name wrong.
>>
>>63044946
But James already played a retard in The Interview.
>>
>>
>>63045402
Is your brother's name Dustin?
>>
>brilliant director
>oscar winning actor
>talented student
>best poet of our generation
>singlehandedly created new philosophical movement www.metamodernism.com
>absolutely fucking gorgeous (no homo)
is there ANYTHING he cant do?
>>
>>63046634
>forgetting that his biggest acomplishment is having alison brie riding his dick 24 7
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-n_zk7e0ZU
>>
>>63046715
not to mention he picks up 17 year old cunny on intsagram all the time
>>
>>63046634
He didn't win an Oscar
>>
>>63048071
he should have
>>
>>63044946
so it's basically Simple Jack?
>>
>>63044946
>>63045847
>Danny McBride in the trailer
>Danny IN Tropic Thunder
>"never go full retard" coined in that movie

why didnt danny warn him on set?
>>
>>63044946
Literally Simple Jack
>>
DUDE YOU M-M-M-MAKE ME HAPPY LMAO
>>
>>63044946
When's his Tommy Wiseau biopic coming out?
>>
can we get a james franco movie power ranking? i don't know what's good and what's not and he's made so many movies already.
>>
I loved The Sound and the Fury and I did not get that this was an adaptation of that book.

Also this >>63045119. It's very hard to believe this is for real.
>>
I can't wait for his Blood Merridan adaptation starring James Franco as The Kid and Seth Rogen as Judge Holden
>>
fullretard/10
>>
If a portrait painter has to portray a Jew, he usually takes his model from his imagination, and wisely transforms or else completely omits everything that in real life characterizes the Jew's appearance. One never sees a Jew on the stage: the exceptions are so rare that they serve to confirm this rule. We can conceive of no character, historical or modern, hero or lover, being played by a Jew, without instinctively feeling the absurdity of such an idea. This is very important: a race whose general appearance we cannot consider suitable for aesthetic purposes is by the same token incapable of any artistic presentation of its nature.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.