[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 11
Literally got back from Brazil's capital, Brasília, early screening. Spoilers ahead.
Luke is kylo Ren's master, he sends kylo on a journey to recover his old saber (Anakin's saber). He secretly trained all the knights of ren (they are kind of a secret class of people that are strong with the froce, learning the dark side ways with Luke) Luke is like Vader to the first order but doesn't participate on shit, he advises the first order and Snoke on how to do stuff. Tatooine is destroyed by Starkiller and Rey is a survivor of the destruction, the planet was evacuated (they actually have time to evacuate because the Starkiller takes a lot of time to start, it as to open the entire planet on half and shit). She lost her parents on the evacuation and the ship with the survivors went to Jakku (it's the Star Destroyer from the trailer, now used by the rebels after the end of the empire) Finn is a pilot stormtrooper who is also strong with the force, he sees Poe Dameron being tortured by Kylo trying to get the location of the saber (he knows where it is) frees Poe and sends him in a scape pod and tries to escape but his Tie fighter is shot down by the Star Destroyer and he falls on Jakku and finds Rey. The first order is sending a bunch of troopers to Jakku to terminate the survivors of Tatooine + kill Finn but Luke sends Kylo with them because he senses a strong force in Jakku (Rey) and want's him to kill it. The first order get's there and wacks shit but the two of them escape with Han and Chewie who were there and show up out of nowere to rescue literally (i think it's because he is her father and was watching over her) they go to Kabo with Han, a Rainforest kind of planet where they find all the rebels and Poe is there, he gives Finn the saber on gratitude, the Empire also goes there and wacks shit following the force of Rey, Kylo questions Rey, she runs and shoots him, Finn shows up to save the day
>>
>>63042269
What a load of shit
>>
>>63042269
I hope this isn't true.

The version /tv/ made up with Kylo being Han's wayward son who betrayed Luke, Rey being Luke's daughter, etc was better.
>>
>>63042269
we shall see, anon.
>>
CONT.
but ends up being killed by Kylo. Rey takes the saber and fights kylo on the snow and takes of an arm of his and he says there is a lot of things about her past that she doesn't know, ask her to join the Dark side, she refuses and runs. She gets togheter with a few Rebels who survived the empire's attack and they say they have the plans of Starkiller and will attack it before another planet is destroyed, they go to the main Rebel Base that looks like a castle, Rey goes on the X-wing along with Poe. A lot of fighting going on, Chewie takes the Millenium Falcon and suicides with a lot of bombs destroying the main core of the Starkiller. Everyone is find. The movie ends with Rey talking with Han asking about her past (where do i really come from) the movie cuts before he answers. Title, credits.
>>
>>63042360

Exactly.

Now throw in 2 hours of spastic special effects and you ADHD kids are happy as shit.
>>
>>63042269
That makes no fucking sense. What purpose would Luke have in aligning himself with the Empire?
>>
Deixe de mentir cabra safado.
>>
>>63042464
Oh, and the big war happens while the Starkiller is opening to shoot the main base of the Rebels, but chewie stops it before.
>>
>>63042486
Didn't Hamill once pitch the idea of "Bad guy Luke"?

OP is full of shit though i'm sure.
>>
"Finn shows up to save the day but ends up being killed by Kylo."

Oh shit.

Don't go to an urban theater then.

Niggas gonna chimp out and throw shit at the screen.

Everybody's gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>63042464
Bullshit. I know for a fact Han dies in the movie.
>>
>>63042464
>finn is killed by kylo

this is literally the only thing I want to be true in the movie no matter what else goes on around it.

if they kill that dirty nigger, I'll gladly pay to see the movie
>>
>>63042486
He turns to the dark side after ROTJ, it isn't explained why, maybe in the next movies

>>63042398
Well i guarantee it is true, but i don't expect people to actually believe it before December 17th

>>63042360
I expected more too.
>>
>>63042269
>trusting Brazil

not even once.
>>
>>63042549
There was a dark horse comic where they do an alternate timeline in which Luke kills Vader and takes over the Empire.
>>
>>63042583
No, he does not.
>>
>>63042269
>>63042460

I hope this is true, fanboys would have a fit.
>>
>>63042615
Care to elaborate on how you came to see the film three weeks early?
>>
>>63042671
My uncle works for Disney.
>>
>Finn is a pilot stormtrooper
10/10 for putting so much effort into your shitposting, but we already know from the latest release that Finn is definitely not a pilot. He explicitly says so.
>>
>>63042701

Well my dad works for ILM and he says you're lying
>>
>>63042583
I don't think you know what a fact is.
>>
File: abrams.jpg (400 KB, 1412x962) Image search: [Google]
abrams.jpg
400 KB, 1412x962
Finn is not going to die.
>>
>>63042728
Suck your mom's dick, faggot.
>>
> star wars fags bitching about the story like they give a fuck

It's a 3 hour special effects toy commercial.

Just turn your brain off and enjoy. faggots.

You only sound like a dumbass arguing about the "story."
>>
>>63042671
No at all, my father works for HERBET the dubbing company who dubbed The Force Awakens on PT-BR they watched the final cut today with their voices. He let me in.

i'm not >>63042701
>>
>the nigger ends up dying
Give this movie an oscar already.
>>
It's like you wanted to try a convincingly bullshit everyone, but then gave up and rushed the details of your already shitty lie.

This is like the fourth or fifth variation on a star wars screening leak I've seen and all of them are different.
>>
>>63042804
My dog fucks with JJ Abrams and it has said that this is not true.
>>
>>63042820
Man, i swear it is true, my father works for HERBET. You can literally ask me anything, otherwise go fuck yourself.
>>
>>63042804
Your father works for Herbert Richards? That's cool. I hope you're legit, anon.
>>
JJ Abrams raped a dog in 1991.
>>
>>63042805
The nigger can't die, this monkey is one of the main characters.
>>
Who the fuck is Snoke?
>>
>>63042865
My dog was not raped by JJ Abrams, it was consensual sex.
>>
>>63042885
Snoke is the head of the First Order.
>>
>>63042861
Does the best dubber of all time Guilhereme Briggs involved in this dub?
>>
>>63042269
What about Snoke?
>>
>>63042867
Main characters die all the time. Have you never seen Marley and Me? Nigga
>>
>>63042804
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Richers

http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print/herbert_richers_dubbing_services_princess_leia

Oh fuck, your story checks out. Time to start screencapping this thread, I guess.
>>
>>63042861
detail the scene in which it is revealed luke is in control of the first order
>>
>>63042885
My vagina.
>>
I really wish I could reveal my position in the making of TFA, but there's too much at stake.

I will however assure you that not all of what OP mentioned is true, only a few key points.

Hope you enjoy the movie anons.
>>
>>63042955
pls be my gf
>>
>>63042930
Can you imagine if they killed the one black actor in the franchise? The SJW butthurt would be worth it alone.
>>
>>63042464
>>63042269

>No mention of Maz Kanata
>General Hux has bears no importance to the plot
>First they go to "Kabo, a Rainforest kind of planet"
>Yet Finn/Kylo Rey/Kylo-fight takes place "in the snow"

..alrighty...
>>
>>63042973
It would be great.
>>
>>63042936
I'm not the OP but Herbert Richards is like THE biggest dub company of the monkeyland. Literally everysingle brazillian knows it.
>>
>>63042711
He wears white armor, so that too proves he wasn't a pilot.
That being said, if he was in that tie fighter, then he ate shit, and ate shit hard. So maybe Anon just assumed he was a pilot when he got into that Tie Fighter, despite the fact that he was shit at it.

Remember kids: You don't have to know how to fly a plane, to know how to crash it!
>>
>>63042973
That's why the nigger can't die. All this thread is a fake.
>>
>>63042973

>franchise

mace windu is already dead though
>>
>>63042464
no, not chew please.
>>
>>63042940
Luke isn't in control of the first order, he is in control of the knights of ren, he advises the first order. But the scene with reveals that he is evil is like this:

Kylo enters a cave, all the knights of ren are there with luke sitting on the middle of them, he says he senses a tremor on the force, kyle says he felt it too, cuts to rey
>>
>>63042269
>the ship with the survivors went to Jakku (it's the Star Destroyer from the trailer, now used by the rebels after the end of the empire)

this isn't true just based on the new battlefront game that came out

nice try though faggot
>>
>>63043042
There were no SJW back then, doe.
>>
>>63042269
>>63042464
Definitely sounds like Abrams, but I'm not quite ready to believe it yet.
We'll see.
>>
>>63042927
he is the head of the first order, he goes to luke's gave to ask him if he should destroy tatooine because it was his home planet
>>
>>63043051
The Bigfoot wannabe don't die, Han Solo dies.
>>
>>63043092
No scene were a bady explains his entire back story and motives with flashbacks though
>>
>the spoilers that line up with material released way after it tells a different story
monkey please
>>
>>63042269
ridiculous if true. luke should not be the villain.
>>
Are there any truth to these spoilers

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/24/major-star-wars-the-force-awakens-spoilers-leaked-as-mark-hamill-confirms-sequel-return
>>
>>63043141
Well clearly, since they need the big epic plot twist where the big bady is connected to the heroesto be at the end of the middle movie.
It's like pottery.
>>
>>63042269
Someone should screencap this whole thread to compare with the future butthurt.
>>
>>63042269
Anything with Leia?
>>
>>63042269
Why can't huehuehue learn English instead?
>>
>>63042979

>it can't snow if there's trees around
>>
The entire plot of the movie has been known for months now and that's not it OP.

Han dies btw.
>>
>>63042486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkQJFGbA2HA
>>
>>63043310
>>63042486
Other video is wrong. This one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FseAUKmBpeo
>>
Fucking shits, OP here, i will try to be more short.

Starts with rey Jakku > Flash back to the destruction of tatooine > Snoke talking to luke if he should do it > Kylo talks to Luke > Rey living normal and shit > Poe being tortured > poe free > Finn on Jakku > meets rey > gets saved from the first order attack by Han > Kabo with the rebels > Finn get's the saber > cuts to luke saying to Kylo and Snoke that Rey is at Kabo > empire wacks shit again > Kylo vs rey > Finn vs kylo > finn dead > kylo vs rey 2 > rebel base > big ship fight while some rebels are attacking on the ground of starkiller > chewie takes the Falcon and explodes destroying the core > back to normal > rey questions Han > ends.
>>
>>63043326
>"Trilogé"
Is this a thing?
>>
>>63043338
sounds fucking terrible.
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
Should have just gone to get the power converters. None of this would have happened.
>>
>>63043279
NO HE FUCKING DOESNT, FUCK, I ALREADY SAID.

>>63043238
She literally appears only in Kabo where she sees the saber and is talking about the attack on Stakiller, she is a tactician along with Ackbar (who does not says it) anda bunch of randoms
>>
>>63043273
>implying Star Wars planets have more than one biome
>>
>>63042269
What a piece of junk
>>
>>63043399
You don't get it. The Force put sand in Uncle Owen's vagina, so that Luke can't pick up power converters, so that Darth Vader can throw the Emperor into a pit and fulfil the prophecy.
>>
>>63042269
alright
who is snoke
>>
>>63043279
>>63043279
>The entire plot of the movie has been known for months
For real? I don't like Star Wars, but I can get some invitations for an early screening and post the whole story here.
>>
OP here, you fucks can screencap all the shit i said for your butthurt on december.
>>
>>63043433
Croissant has two biomes though.
It has
>"Fuck my life, this polution and traffic is killing me. I need to smoke a death stick." biome
And
>"Fuck my life, these bills and snobish senate assholes are killing me. I need to smoke a death stick." biome
>>
>>63042269
true or not, I feel it in my heart that Luke will be the final bad guy boss. If he gets redeemed like his father in the 3rd movie? probably, full circle and all
>>
>>63042269
Any good stuff with r2 and C3?
>>
>>63043356
>sounds fucking terrible.

really? Is this plot any worse than the prequels?

seems pretty par for the course.
>>
>>63043590
luke shouldn't go to the dark side. that alone ruins the trilogy. its fucking stupid.
>>
>>63042269

this post is BS, the new death star is supposed to kill entire solar systems
>>
>>63043560
the last movie will end with Luke vs Jar Jar in a final light saber battle. Luke has come back from the dark side and Jar Jar is revealed to be the evil mastermind behind all of it. ;^)
>>
>>63043628

WAT?

One of star wars main themes is about changing sides.
>>
> storm trooper takes off helmet
> black person behind the mask
> snoke sheev every day stars playing
>>
>>63042549
also, he wanted luke in RotJ to be a darker character but toy boy lucas shot it down
>>
Am I the only one who loves reading these "leak" posts? Even if they're fake as fuck?
>>
>>63043583
>Good stuff
>In a J.J. Abrams movie
>With two characters of whom one can't talk, and the other is physically incapable of being in action sequences.

>>63043628
Could be done right.
But not here, not by these people.
>>
>>63043590
>really? Is this plot any worse than the prequels?

Better than ep 1 at least.
>>
>>63042269
>Finn is a pilot storm trooper
Asks rey whose going to fly the quad jumper.
Terrible work OP if you were going to go all out on your bait at least research a little.
>>
>>63043628
the last set of movies followed the fall of one of the strongest force users. Having someone as Iconic as Luke fall and maybe be redeemed fits in perfectly in the star wars universe
>>
>>63043661
its completely ridiculous for luke to go to to the dark side after watching his father redeem himself at the end of Jedi. its fucking stupid.
>>
Another BRhue here.

I can get some invitations for an early screening of Star Wars and post the whole story here this week.
Do you guys want it?
I'm not a fan of the serie, but if you want I can watch it and tell the whole thing.
>>
>>63042464
>The movie ends with Rey talking with Han asking about her past
>Where do i really come from?
>Get some rest Rey, you look tired
BWREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BWREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63042782
>he thinks the prequels are star wars movies
>>
>>63043714
Maybe his dark side seeps in not from wanting revenge or killing others but by controlling the universe, to give it order

absolute power corrupts absolutely. ie the power being the force
>>
>>63043736
bwre?
>>
>>63043056
Notice this pathetic, lying spic has nothing to say to this?
>>
>>63042269
>>63042464
kek

it's even more safe and forgettable than I could have possibly imagined

I'll just pirate this dogshit when the DVD comes out
>>
>>63043697
OP here, he is a pilot, his ship has a specific red painting on the wing for him. he says that because stormtroopers are only trained on how to fly TIE fighters. he helps Han with the Falcon tho.
>>
>>63043821
that lil dud from the games yo
>>
>>63043799
I think that's supposed to be the Inception horns.
You know, the things that add instant drama to a scene.
The kind of bullshit you put at the end of a bullshit ending, to make it sound fitting.
>>
File: lel.gif (1 MB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
1 MB, 218x218
>>63043736
kek, gotta love this meme
>>
>>63043808
OP here, i don't play games, have no idea of how things go on Battlefront, but that's how the movie is.
>>
>>63042269
>Tatooine is destroyed by Starkiller
Starkiller kills star systems, not planets.
>(it's the Star Destroyer from the trailer, now used by the rebels after the end of the empire)
They're "the resistance", not the rebels.
Rey can be seen scavenging in the star destroyer in the trailer, it is clearly an old wreck not used for anything.
>Finn is a pilot stormtrooper
Stormtroopers don't fly ships.
Finn asks Rey if they have a pilot in the sneak peek, implying he can't fly a ship.
>but the two of them escape with Han and Chewie who were there and show up out of nowere
Han is clearly surprised and delighted at seeing the falcon again after many years in the trailer.
>Kylo questions Rey, she runs and shoots him, Finn shows up to save the day
The fight against Kylo takes place on a snow planet, not a jungle planet. You immediately correct this error in your next post, further proving that you're winging this shit.
>>63042464
>Rey goes on the X-wing along with Poe
X-wings only have one seat.

At least watch the fucking trailers before making a bait thread, OP.
>>
>>63043697
Finn also saved Poe from torture because he wasn't a pilot and Poe was when they needed to escape.

I don't even think the OP tried.
>>
>>63043838
>Lil dud.
I don't know about you, but when I killed him on Taris, he seemed like a big guy.

>>63043861
Tatooine is inside a Star System.
>>
>>63043799
>>63043847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3znSbbu9IU
>>
>>63043873
>I don't know about you, but when I killed him on Taris, he seemed like a big guy.

I won't say it. don't even try
>>
>>63043861
OP BTFO
>>
File: Wilson_punched.jpg (7 KB, 129x175) Image search: [Google]
Wilson_punched.jpg
7 KB, 129x175
>>63043904
No! My most carefully laid plan!
>>
>>63043860
If you did, you would have constructed a better shitpost, sub-human.
>>
>>63043826
No, that's retarded sorry, you are terrible at this OP
Also who is the last Jedi that kylo is hunting?
>>
>>63043954
>>63043959
I'm not OP, but now I'm kind of hoping he's right, because then all of the stuff pointed out in this thread will just add to the Abrams pile of bullshit.
>>
So Rey finds Luke's saber in the wreckage of that star destroyer?
>>
>>63044023
I'm kind of surprised anyone even finds that shit.
It fell into a pit on a station around a gas giant, which station is established to suck stuff that fall into its atmosphere out through ventilation tubes and into the atmosphere.

I can't imagine the amount of Bothans that had to die to retrieve that shit.
>>
>>63044018
What kind of contrarian fuck do you have to be hope a movie fails so you you can feel validated?
>>
>>63044023
In Empire Strikes Back when luke falls out of cloud city then hits and hangs onto the little ariel thing, something falls down into the gas giant and i always thought that was his hand/lightsaber.

Guess not though
>>
>Starkiller kills star systems, not planets.
Tatooine is at a star system
>They're "the resistance", not the rebels.
Rey can be seen scavenging in the star destroyer in the trailer, it is clearly an old wreck not used for anything.
i call them rebels because that's how they are called on the prequels, call them the resistance if you wan't, you can also call the empire as the
First Order and the Sith as Knights of Ren. Rey escaped when she was a baby, the ship is old as fuck.
>Stormtroopers don't fly ships.
Finn asks Rey if they have a pilot in the sneak peek, implying he can't fly a ship.
He has a specific ship just to him, so i assumed he is a pilot, and he is only trained on how to fly TIE fighters.
>Han is clearly surprised and delighted at seeing the falcon again after many years in the trailer.
You are talking about "chewie, we are home?" they are talking about Kabo
The fight against Kylo takes place on a snow planet, not a jungle planet. You immediately correct this error in your next post, further proving that you're winging this shit.
what the fuck is wrong with my sentence? it's a planet full of trees, a fucking rainforest.
>X-wings only have one seat.
New X-wings mate, Poe on the Front, Rey on the back and BB-8 on the side.
>>
>>63044084
Oh, let me correct myself.
I don't want it to fail, but if it fails, I want it to be magnificent.

Let's not forget that we wouldn't have anything entertaining in the Prequels either, if their badness wasn't so over the top.

Plus, a dose of spite for people who continuously work with Lindelof and lie out their ass about their passion for things to get people's support doesn't hurt.
>>
>>63042269
One last thing. How do Rey and Finn meet han?
>>
>>63043959
No mention of the gangs.
Guavians.
Says the pirate castle is the rebel base.
No mention of maz.
>>
>>63044188
He rescues them from the first order attack. read the post.
>>
>>63044167
friend you don't need to explain yourself to a popnerd
>>
You guys really think they will make Luke a "bad" character? Why would they even consider that?
>>
>>63044239
this. it seems ridiculous to even consider that.
>>
>>63042973
>the one black actor in the franchise
nigger there's more blacks in 1 2 3 than in the originals.
>>
>>63044083
Comb the dessert!
>>
File: oh_yeah_totes.gif (933 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
oh_yeah_totes.gif
933 KB, 245x285
>>63042701
>>
>>63044239
It would be really tacky considering Luke already rejected the Dark Side but because it would be shocking to the audience and unexpected i think JJ will do it
>>
>>63044239
people in general love to see someone high up fall...tmz, them magazines at the from of grocery stores can tell you that. if done right, it would be great
>>
>>63042269
far worse than tumblr or even fanfiction.net tier

disgusting. burn this copy pasta in the garbage bin
>>
>>63044239
>Why would they even consider that?

Quick list:
Controversial that raises stakes for following two movies if they leave it mysterious enough.
Mark wanted it to happen since Episode VI was in pre-production.
It actually makes it so that they didn't just completely pull the big bad out their ass, but is instead a previously well established character.
Luke looks best in black.
>>
File: bmL2nDw.png (316 KB, 354x421) Image search: [Google]
bmL2nDw.png
316 KB, 354x421
>>63044126
>Tatooine is at a star system

>He has a specific ship just to him, so i assumed he is a pilot

>You are talking about "chewie, we are home?" they are talking about Kabo
>>
File: 1421879386533.jpg (85 KB, 732x662) Image search: [Google]
1421879386533.jpg
85 KB, 732x662
>>63042464
>Chewie dies

AND SALVATORE WILL STILL GET DEATH THREATS
>>
>>63044126
If you actually meant a star system, you'd have said so, because that's a pretty significant difference.

You called them rebels because you didn't know they're called The Resistance, this is proven by the fact that you said First Order and not The Empire.

Ships in Star Wars don't work like that, and again, Stormtroopers don't fly ships. They're foot soldiers.

I am talking about "Chewie, we're home."
In your own post, you state that Chewie and Han rescue Rey and Finn on Tatooine, now you're saying Kabo. Decide.

Trees does not equal a rainforest, the dominating trait of that scene is the snow, not the trees, which are not even the type of trees you'd see in a rainforest in the first place. Also, now you're saying "my" sentence? Just one line earlier, you called the OP "they". Decide.

The new x-wings sure as hell didn't have two seats in any of the trailers they were shown in, is this a super special x-wing? Why is Poe flying another super special x-wing in the trailers?

Give up, you didn't do your research at all and you got blown the fuck out. Stop trying to salvage your shitty baitpost.
>>
>>63044433
the autism is strong in this one
>>
>>63044433
There is so much misinterpretation on this that i'm even going to respond to all of it. you don't understanding the diference of the Kabo scene and the rescue from Jakku (not tatooine) is the worst.

>trying to salvage your shitty baitpost
Are you new to 4chan? This shit will 404 by tomorrow morning, why the fuck would i even bother. Fuck this shit. i'm out.
>>
>>63044361
that are some good arguments but i can't honestly see how they pull that. What is the motivation for Luke to change sides? Maybe a double plot for revealing the rest of the Sith and "playing" bad.
>>
>>63044535
i'm not even*
>>
>>63042587

HAHA! You read ma mind nigga!
>>
>>63042965
>enjoy my shitty movie

Fuck you JJ.
>>
>>63044433
Also kylo says he'll destroy the last Jedi, in ops version there is no last Jedi
Maz and her magic glasses of magical insight and her pirate castle aren't mentioned.
The gangs trying to get bb8 not mentioned. max von Sydows not mentioned.
No mention of phasma.
>>
>>63044535
In your own OP, you say that the Han and Chewie rescue take place on Tatooine.

In your response, you say that the Han and Chewie rescue take place on Kabo, alternatively, your sentence structure is just confusing, and you're saying that they're calling Kabo home, in which case I ask why the hell they're armed and standing in the central room of the Falcon where they can't see shit?

I'm also bothering why the fuck you'd bother, I'm glad you reconsidered.
>>
>there are human beans who care about the story of star wars, literally the most generic story ever

cmon guys just enjoy it for what it is. fuck yeah light saber fights. fuck yeah space battles n x wings. fuck yeah robots and all kinds of funky aliens. fuck yeah huge space vessels capable of destroying entire planets. damn those stormtroopers look COOL. darth vader looked COOL and had a COOL voice. fuck yeah tusken raiders. speaking of tusken raiders why wont they make a spin-off thats all about tusken raiders being tusken raiders, raising their guns above their heads and growlyelling in their scary timbre. theyd go hunting for weird creatures, kill innocents, theyd sing tusken raider songs and have tusken raider sex (youd see tusken raider women for the first time NICE).
>>
>>63044570
Well, the motivation is a good question, but:
a) They can pull any bullshit excuse they want, including something as simple as the woman he loves dying. It's like Pottery.
b) With a level of smug satisfaction I must admit, I need to say I've been saying since Episode VI that Luke never ended the series as a Jedi.
Sure, everything he does can be rationally justified, but he goes against pretty much every single cautioning instruction Obi-Wan and Yoda gave him. He's instinctive, he rushes into danger with little promise of victory. He actively seeks out fights, despite:
"A Jedi uses the Force of Knowledge, and Defense. NEVER for Attack" - Yoda Episode V
He casually chokes out two guards in Jabba's Palace who weren't even attacking him, and seemed to just want to escort him to their master. (Let's not forget that Force Chokes are the signature thing Vader did to establish his evilness in Episode V.) He outright threatened Jabba, trying to coerce him into doing what he wants by force, and on top of that, took smug satisfaction in his assumed victory over the Emperor.
Every one of these things goes completely against what Obi-Wan and Yoda establish a Jedi to be, so while Luke wasn't "evil" or a Sith in the last movie, he definitely wasn't a shining knight either.
Just because he refused the Dark Side, possibly out of spite for the Emperor, or a dedication to his friends (which might have been undermined in the past 30 years), that doesn't mean that the lure of the Dark Side just up and vanished from above him.
>>
>>63044772
Nice, thank you for the explanation and the analysis. I'm gonna think about that. I guess, we will see it when the movie comes out.
>>
File: K40z25O.jpg (166 KB, 2048x858) Image search: [Google]
K40z25O.jpg
166 KB, 2048x858
This what I think happens going off the trailers and some of the rumored plot points

>Luke's old saber is found on Jakku (somehow)
>Poe and BB-8 show up to collect the saber and places the sword inside the droid
>First Order arrive at the Jakku Village at night to retrieve sword and capture Poe
>Finn is among the stormtroopers burning the village, he isn't happy murdering innocent people
>Back aboard the star destroyer Kylo Ren tortures Poe
>Kylo Ren learns that BB-8 has the lightsaber and informs the troops to find it
>Finn abandons the first order and needs to a pilot to escape so he busts Poe out and they take a TIE fighter and escape
>the fighter crash lands on Jakku, Finn wakes up to find Poe missing and takes his jacket
>Rey, a scavenger finds BB-8 and become pals
>Finn shows up and finds Rey and recognises that BB-8 is the droid the first order is looking for
>suddenly TIE fighters attack them and they end up running for a ship
>they take a parked ship, it ends up being the millennium falcon.
>Rey flys it while Finn mans one of the guns

this is where this get sketchy for me in terms of what we know from the trailers

>somehow Han and Chewie show up on the millennium falcon
>BB-8 reveals the sword and Han recognises it
>tells them about the force and Luke, who's been missing for years etc
>Finn keeps the lightsaber and wants to become a jedi
>Han takes the gang to Maz Kanata for some info
>eventually the first order show up
>Rey and BB-8 are captured
>Poe and the Resistance show up to save everyone else
>Poe takes the rest to Leia and C-3PO at resistance base
>Finn informs them about the new superweapon on starkiller base
>The resistance prepare for battle while Han, Chewie and Finn go rescue Rey

CONT
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (20 KB, 506x380) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
20 KB, 506x380
>>63042269
>Literally got back from Brazil's capital, Brasília, early screening
>>
>>63045113
>Only Siths talk in exposition.
>>
>>63043421
You're so clearly lying just for the fact you're so desperately responding to everything
>>
>>63045070
CONT

and this is where things get really sketchy in terms of info for third act

>blah blah battle between x-wings and tie fighters
>kylo ren reveals to rey the truth about her past
>blah blah Rey is Luke or Leia's daugther and Kylo is really her brother/uncle/nephew/cousin/former roommate or some shit
>Han the rest infiltrate the base and try to dave Ry and BB-8
>Kylo kills Han (?)
>Kylo then chases Rey and Finn into the woods
>Finn and Kylo duel
>Finn gets injured (or dies??)
>Rey crys her eyes out
>Rey picks the sword the fights Kylo[ OR maybe Luke shows up, and saves the day, doubtful though]
>blah blah blah the good guys wins
>blah blah blah Kylo lives the next movie
>Rey begins her journey to becoming a jedi/hero maybe ends up finding where Luke is
>que Star Wars theme and credits
>>
>>63044239
because hamill is too weird looking to play a good guy any more
>>
>>63042269
>>63042464
Oh I would flip my shit If this would turn out to be true. Fucking shitty.
>>
>finn dies

SJW's BTFO
>>
>>63042269
>>63042464

I am extremely skeptical about this, I kinda not believe it.

It is still worse than the leaked version.

You made me not buy tickets until release, though
>>
Finn doesn't die. His fight ends with him getting lightly injured (or hand chopped I guess) and Rey picking up the sword. Then collapsing Starkiller base make aome havoc and separate Kylo ren from them. Chewy picks them up.
Its been out for some time now.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x359
>>63045762
>woman takes over

Meh. They still have this.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.