[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Flawless trilogies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1401406094521.jpg (92 KB, 640x308) Image search: [Google]
1401406094521.jpg
92 KB, 640x308
ITT: Flawless trilogies
>>
File: toystory.jpg (330 KB, 1871x932) Image search: [Google]
toystory.jpg
330 KB, 1871x932
Toy Story
>>
Refn is a significant flaw.
>>
>>63041896
I thought the first one was a little lackluster compared to the other two. II is remarkable and heartbreaking, and III is the same but on a lesser scale but it had my favorite character as the focus so I have a soft spot.
>>
>>63041956
3 is a lazy rehash with a cheap "muh feels" ending tee bee hache.
>>
>>63041956
Fuck off manchild
>>
>>63042009
Tbqh I don't think anyone's gonna listen to your opinion you contrarian
>>
Why is Milo such a pussy in III? is it because of his age? the drugs?
>>
>>63042044
Contrarianism is a myth propagated by people who are highly emotional and yet lack standards.
>>
>>63042074
>is it because of his age?
I think it's this and the fact that he was so preoccupied with pleasing his daughter made him more... vulnerable I guess? But I mean, how much of a pussy could he be? He killed those two fuckers who were disrespecting him.
>>
you're missing out on the king of cocks!
>>
>>63042121
Being a pussy by letting those scumbags do the business without his man and by taking so much their disrespect to the point of serving food to them, he only killed them because he was high and the other fucker was abusing the girl
>>
>>63042247
Yeah I'm with you and all that but he was trying to be a good guy and not commit any needless murders on his daughter's birthday, and yet he still did when his limit had been reached. The old Milo reared his head in a spectacular fashion! As messed up as it sounds, it's probably the most triumphant moment of the trilogy.
>>
>>63042309
>birthday
I mean engagement party. Shit.
>>
>Flawless trilogies

But the second film is way above the rest.
>>
>>63042344
It was her birthday, senpai(compadre,family brother), 25 years
>>
>>63042370
I agree, the second is the best, but the other two were still great

Is Bleeder, Fear X, Valhalla Rising any good?
>>
>>63042418
Valhalla Rising is neat, but sort of nonsensical in the second half. Haven't seen the other two but I heard Bleeder was garbage.
>>
>>63042449
you're garbage
>>
>>63042418
valhalla rising is a bit fucked, has a really good boat scene though.
>>
File: pusher.jpg (11 KB, 263x162) Image search: [Google]
pusher.jpg
11 KB, 263x162
Is he dead?
>>
>>63042735
I hope so. Hated that douchebag. Tony was much more likable. And no I'm not a Madsfaggot.
>>
>>63042752
>Tony
>likable
>is a completely fucking loser
>And no I'm not a Madsfaggot.

I got some bad news for you.

Frank was a cool guy
>>
>>63042824
Frank was an even bigger loser. He asked his own mommy for help for fuck's sake.
>>
>>63042872
He was in deep shit, nowhere to go
>>
>>63042907
Excuses excuses. Tony was in deep shit too but what did he do? Took the baby from the whores and fucking ran. That is a decision I can respect.
>>
File: 1-prequels.jpg (166 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
1-prequels.jpg
166 KB, 1417x700
>>
>>63042984
You're right, brother
>>
>>63043242
this desu
>>
II had an amazing soundtrack
>>
Before Sunrise
Before Sunset
Before Midnight

Bourne Identity
Bourne Supremacy
Bourne Identity

Fistful of Dollars
For A Few Dollars More
Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead

and as a cheat, Verhoeven's Future trilogy:
Robocop
Total Recall
Starship Troopers
>>
>>63043906
*Bourne Ultimatum, not Identity
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.