[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pointless films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: civilwar2.jpg (230 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
civilwar2.jpg
230 KB, 800x1185
Are you ready for another tensionless sleep inducer?
>>
>>63039320
I am, but your mum said she needed a break to tighten up.
>>
I'm only interested to see spider-man interact with MCU characters to be honest, family
>>
when will the capeshit bubble burst?
>>
We already have 20 threads about this. Did you really need to start another just to say you don't care about it?
>>
>>63039320
>another tensionless sleep inducer?

This implies that you are dissatisfied with all Marvel films. Which means even though you hate them you keep watching them. Literal autism.
>>
>tfw that Magneto bar scene in First Class will have more tension and suspsense than the entire MCU
>>
Now that capeshit is back I appreciate star wars because it has actual values and things worth discussing. Also many fun threads

Capeshit is just pure cancer, next year will be hell
>>
>>63039395
>DC
Sueside Squad or Aquaman
>Fox
Fantastic Four put them on the edge, Gambit will be the final blow
>Marvel
Captain Marvel, it will be ike pottery
>image
Already happened, Spawn was mediocre and Witchblade sucked ass
>>
File: 1447277021160.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447277021160.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>63039514
>Star Wars
>actual valus
>worth discussing
>fun threads
>capeshit is just pure cancer
>>
File: gosh.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
gosh.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>63039514
>it has actual values
>killing babies
>he was a good friend.... but I left him for dead and fugged youre mum
>interracial is cool
>>
>>63039607
>interracial is cool

There is literally nothing wrong with an interracial couple.
>>
>>63039654
You're correct. What is wrong is Hollywood's obsession with Black Male and White Female couples.

It's like Native Americans, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, etc don't exist
>>
>normies thinking the SO WAS I line is emotional
they only interacted in 2 movies and they spend most of their screen time together bitching at each other
am i supposed to be emotional with Tony over the Bucky homolust that's been established already?
fuck out of here
>>
File: 1428355758001.jpg (96 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
1428355758001.jpg
96 KB, 570x428
>>63039654
This.
All white women should try the BBC at least once. I guarantee you, once you black you never want to go back.
>>
>>63039707
Blame Whedon. They were supposed to be very good friends, but he forced them to fight in both his shitty movies.
>>
>>63039550
Why haven't they remade Spawn and Witchblade yet? Seems like they'd be pretty popular, and everyone's forgotten the old movies so wouldn't mind remakes.
>>
>>63039846
Witchblade's outfit would trigger the shit out of everyone.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.