[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that made you go Hmmm...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: goahr072ayqpugihqekl.jpg (43 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
goahr072ayqpugihqekl.jpg
43 KB, 620x400
Movies that made you go Hmmm...
>>
>>63039046
Fucking slavs, All russians live like this
>>
File: Werner Herzog eats his shoe.gif (52 KB, 258x346) Image search: [Google]
Werner Herzog eats his shoe.gif
52 KB, 258x346
BACON
A
C
O
N
>>
>>63039046
The spaghetti is the most disgusting thing about that image
>>
>>63039046
>eating spaghetti off of a plate and not out of a bowl

Jesus, God Almighty, there aren't people that actually do this, are there?
>>
>>63039509
>spaghetti off of a plate
the guy has bacon taped to the wall do you think he gives a fuck about dining etiquette?
>>
>DUDE POOR PEOPLE LMAO

is there a bigger hack than korine?
>>
File: Judd Apatow.jpg (1 MB, 2164x3164) Image search: [Google]
Judd Apatow.jpg
1 MB, 2164x3164
>>63039462
>mfw he drops the turd looking chocolate bar in the water, then unwraps it and has it with milk
>>
File: 75f35_b04e.png (426 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
75f35_b04e.png
426 KB, 640x430
harmonys apartment
>>
This, the midget scene and the part with Chloe svegny jumping on the bed with tape on her nipples are the only worthwhile scenes in this flick.

Korine is the new pt Barnum of movies.
>>
>>63039625
why does every new yorker have an apartment like this?
>>
>>63039625
Vulgar.
>>
>>63039625
seems a bit extravagant tbqh
>>
>>63039046
wow, can amerifats really not stop shoving food in their face for 2 second so they even eat in the tub??

disgusting
>>
>>63039625
Sheeeeeeeeit
>>
>>63039738
If you're rich enough to live in Manhattan you're rich enough for a garish penthouse
>>
>>63039738
Lololololololololololol
>>
>>63039781
they carry around emergency snacks when they think they'll go more than an hour without food
>>
>>63039781
>>63039813
Consumer culture. Use it and lose it.
>>
>>63039738
They're filthy flyovers
>>
>>63039625
>living on the first floor
>>
This film was my cinematic awakening. Never had a film affected me so deeply. When Roy Orbison's "Crying" began to play, so was I.
>>
>sewer water
>disgusting tray
>walls look like an abandoned factory
>disgusting slav bone structure
>watery spaghetti

whatever the fuck that red sauce is. definitely the most disgusting part of the picture
>>
>>63040012
Korine is a good gateway to film but don't let him be the be all end all. He's good but separate the wheat from the chaff. I'm eager to see the young directors inspired by him.
>>
>>63039625
Proof only ivory-tower types find anything beautiful in being poor and destitute. The minute you take their money away they will be demanding free shit.

Fuck them and fuck that hack Korine.
>>
>>63039509
yea my dad always uses a plate instead of a bowl and he acts like im a retard todler for wanting to use a bowl
>>
>>63040272
thats not actually his apartment you looney bin nutjob its a random condo in toronto look at the fucking watermark... jesus christ this thread
>>
>>63040329
How do I know this is not his condo? Do you think he lives in an efficiency? He has the money, it's not unlikely.
>>
>>63039046
That's literally your average russian childhood
>>
hmmm
https://youtu.be/sMPojIsgouI?t=2m26s
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.