[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an experiment, I have completed my viewing of this up to mid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
As an experiment, I have completed my viewing of this up to mid season 2, successfully avoiding any /tv/ threads, and have formed my own opinions without outside influence.

So now tell me what you thought of it.
>>
I really liked it.

Season 3 is bad tho
>>
>>63037788
Literally this
>>
It follows the usual two good seasons pattern.
>>
who /flaca/ here
>>
>>63037887
I prefer the occasional three good season pattern myself.
>>
>>63037759
pretty good tbqh, got awkward when it tried too hard to be funny. Third season is the best bc. of less piper and no larry.
>>
>>63037759
It's pretty good. Season 3 was not nearly as good as the first two.
>>
>>63037759
You should do that more often, what I do is start a shittalk thread as im downloading the said shit.

So whatever these retards may say, ultimately it's just the video and me.
>>
What even happened in season 3? I honestly don't remember.

Alex thought tank girl was going to kill her. And at the end they all swam in some lake. That's all I've got.
>>
WOCKA FLAKKA
I GO HARD IN THE PAINT NIGGA
>>
shows alright i guess.
fuck everyone that says Piper is one of the worst characters. Piper is one of the few tolerable people but the problem she does a lot of scenes with Alex who's terribly written and acted.
>>
File: She knows.gif (879 KB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
She knows.gif
879 KB, 245x215
>>63037952
Op here. I was thinking this through most of it.
Despite not being especially attractive, there's something about her and she actually calls bullshit on the whole "could care less" thing.
And comic sans.
>>
>>63038238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Jg4Xve47E
>>
File: ud86c6ic.jpg (142 KB, 888x552) Image search: [Google]
ud86c6ic.jpg
142 KB, 888x552
Why is the lesbian's face so huge?
>>
watched it for girl on girl
dropped it for being a lefty soap box

i'll just fucking watch X-Files again...
>>
>>63037759

DUDE LESBIANS IN JAIL LMAO
>>
>>63039759
This.
>>
>>63038591
Donnas a big girl.
>>
it doesn't matter

you're not allowed to have a negative opinion of the show without being called a sexist homophobic bigot

it's, at times, as good as early seasons of weeds. mostly though it's as bad as late seasons of weeds. that means it varies wildly from above average comedy to outright terrible dramedy.
>>
>>63039837
for you
>>
>>63038591
Because she's Russian and Irish. Potato niggers and white chinks tend to have wide faces
>>
Caruso dindu nuffin
>>
>>63037759
This show is literally a waste of time
>>
>>63038456
The expression is I couldn't care less she's a dumb cunt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.