[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this movie still have a chance against CW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Does this movie still have a chance against CW?
>>
File: jackie-chan-the-tuxedo.jpg (23 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
jackie-chan-the-tuxedo.jpg
23 KB, 300x329
>Batman AND Superman

no shit it has a chance
>>
No. It honestly looks terrible.
>>
>>63037148

Nobody gives a shit about Superman let alone grimdark Superman
>>
>>63037449
MOS made more money in the US than any non Stark or Guardians movie.
>>
>>63037111
it'll do better than star wars
everyone flocks to a new batman film
>>
File: captcbnmarvelperu[1].jpg (60 KB, 416x465) Image search: [Google]
captcbnmarvelperu[1].jpg
60 KB, 416x465
What does the A stand for?
>>
>>63037753
AAAAAAAAH!!! TONY HELP ME!!
>>
>>63037753
ANTHONY HELP ME!
>>
>>63037111
People will go see it based on the characters and won't be happy with the actors. Snyder MIGHT be able to pull it together with the visuals. WB/DC still doesn't seem to understand that people are taking superhero movies more seriously than they are.
>>
>>63037772
>>63037789
kek
>>
>>63037111
>Visually looks more interesting than CW
>Story sounds more engaging than CW
>Bats, Supes, and WW together for the first time on screen

It will crush CW.
>>
>>63037676
Well guess what

This is a Stark movie
>>
>>63038059
not sure about wonder woman being any good
also it might be too much for one film

any news on the run time? introducing batman lex, wonder woman and possibly doomsday seems like a bit too much to make a good coherent film
>>
Honestly I loved the trailer. Looks pretty dark like Winter soldier
>>
>>63037753
France.
>>
>>63037111
>Batman vs God
Superman is my least favorite and seeing him paired with my favorite superhero makes me upset.
>>
>>63038059
MCU = PS4
DCU = Wii U
>>
>>63037111
No, it looks like garbage. It looks like it's trying to take multiple storylines and converge on one point with zero backstory for 99% of them. They are going to have to reintroduce Batman's character, have conflict between the two, introduce Aquaman and Wonderwoman and who they are, and rumors about Doomsday being the big bad already conflict with the fact that they're also setting up Lex Luthor. There is no feasible way that all of this is pulled off in anything less than 2 and a half hours for it to be done right. It's going to be rushed, crap writing, and the action scenes will be few and far between. From a pure cinematic standpoint, the movie looks like it's going to take on more than it can chew and it's going to choke in it's greed. Had they kept the film to Batman vs Superman with Lex Luthor, sure, the movie would probably compete, but they had to get greedy and try to tack on 6 other things so that they can compete with Marvel.

Hell, they could still have pulled their movie off if they kept Christian Bale as Batman from the Nolanverse. Baleman comes out of retirement to fight Superman, with reasons for being retired already having been established in previous media. It's greed, pure and simple. And it will fall.
>>
>>63038320
CW =/= MCU

please read the comments before posting
>>
>>63038377
I still stand by my statement.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.