[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch TDKR with friends >it's unironically my favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1409370622387.png (100 KB, 190x210) Image search: [Google]
1409370622387.png
100 KB, 190x210
>watch TDKR with friends
>it's unironically my favorite scene in the movie
>laugh hard as fuck and say every line
>scene ends and my friends turn off the movie and call me autistic

Why are people so mean
>>
thats why.
>>
>>63035580
It's actually really well made ignoring the memes
>>
>>63035563
>with friends

That's where you messed up. You weren't allowed to bring them
>>
They did you a favor. The movie only goes downhill from there.
>>
Smee is my husbando
>>
>>63035563
Going to watch this for the first time with my mom next Saturday. How do I contain my laughter?
>>
>>63035630
No it isn't.

Christopher "One take" Nolan shouldn't do movies that have action
>>
>>63035630

actually its a mess and you are retarded for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>63035563
You insulted them, you don't get to bring friends to watch the opening of TDKR. They only came because they didn't know you were a baneposter but by revealing your powerlevel and exposing yourself as a fellow baneposter who brought friends to watch the opening scene of TDKR, you insulted them.
>>
File: btfo.png (174 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
174 KB, 640x480
>>63035563
>watch TDKR with friends
You don't get to bring friends
The entire movie was a catastrophe
>laugh hard as fuck
thats fine
>and say every line
that isn't

>scene ends and my friends turn off the movie
blown the
>and call me autistic
fuck out

sage reported nonoko
>>
>>63037849
It's confusing as fuck to look at but it's a cool stunt and the exterior shots of the place are visually appealing.
>>
>frustrate enough people in the room so much that they turn the movie off
>saying every line
You're definitely the victim, OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.