[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Bond General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Is Never Say Never Again a parody? Its kind of fucking awful...
>>
It's not a "real" Bond film. Watch Thunderball.
>>
>>63030768

I watched it. I am marathoning the movies in order. I just finished up the Rodger Moore run and I am on NSNA.

The first half of the movie seemed to just make fun of Connery being old and acting like he was the only Bond there ever was.
>>
>>63030805

he was
>>
>>63030849

Early Rodger Moore was better.

The later ones all went to shit though.

Lazenby was garbage tier.
>>
>>63030805

General Ranking so far...

Diamonds Are Forever
Goldfinger
A View to A Kill
Dr. No
The Spy Who Loved Me
From Russia With Love
The Man With the Golden Gun
Live and Let Die
Octopussy
You Only Live Twice
Thunderball
Moonraker
For Your Eyes Only
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
>>
The Spy Who Loved me is indesputibly the best Bond film.
>>
>>63030980

>fyeo the lowest moore film
>avtak the highest moore film

What the fuck dude.
>>
>>63031821

For Your Eyes was so boring I forgot I was even watching it.

A View to a Kill had Walkin, who was pretty awesome.

I think its more I just enjoy Bond more when its campy. I really dislike all of the Daniel Craig Bonds, for example.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>63031906

>craig
>bond
>>
File: newspic76.jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
newspic76.jpg
11 KB, 285x214
>>63030980
>OHMSS that low
>Diamonds that high

Top fucking pleb m8
>>
>>63032477

Lazenby just felt really fucking weird as Bond. Weird jokey attitude, goofy looking. It tried to wrap up Spectre but they brought Blodeld back, that superfluous marriage at the end. I just really didn't like OHMSS.
>>
>>63032546
I honnestly don't think he was that bad, he just didn't have his own "signature", he trying to emulate Connery's Bond. The poor fellow never had a chance to shine with only one movie. OHMSS might honnestly one of the best Bond movie out there, action wise it was really ahead of it's time.
>>
Only 15 minutes into The Living Daylights but its shaping up to be pretty good.
>>
>>63032634

Yeah, had he been in more movies he might have had a chance to show more.

The change to Rodger Moore though felt like going back to Connery after Lazenby. Though I noticed the blatant sexism that had been ramping up with Connery was toned down. Not complaining about it, but by the end of his run it was hilariously blatant in the Connery bonds.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.