[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pixar's The Good Dinosaur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: The_Good_Dinosaur_72054.jpg (121 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Good_Dinosaur_72054.jpg
121 KB, 600x300
I didn't even know that it's out today. Anyone seen it yet? How'd it go?

No spoilers.
>>
Cars was better.
>>
Why was there zero marketing for this? Was it cause Pixar was embarrassed and was hoping for the least amount of people to see it?
>>
>>63029557
Cmon people, its pixar
>>
>>63029938
All the marketing is for the Celestial Conflicts: the (matter times acceleration) rises from its slumber.
>>
>>63029938
Lots of decent movies have had 0 exposure this year. I wouldn't doubt this is actually better than Feeling Up or whatever it was called.
>>
A meteor kills everything.
>>
>>63030444
Are you referring to Inside Out? Cause I had no idea it existed until it was out in cinemas. And it was fantastic
>>
>>63029557
>The Good Dinosaur
is this the movie that they made 6 years ?
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-25+at+02.37.07).png (9 KB, 376x111) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-25+at+02.37.07).png
9 KB, 376x111
>>
>>63029557
Meh in general. 6/10 at best, maybe 5/10 tomorrow. Feels like a Dreamworks movie for some reason.

Also the design of Arlo (green dinosaur) doesn't fit the rest of the movie. It's like he has been designed by an entirely different team.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.