[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rector and Shackley sold Concentric in 1995 and, using money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>Rector and Shackley sold Concentric in 1995 and, using money raised here and close to $100m of investor and venture capital, formed an early Internet video pioneer, Digital Entertainment Network. Collins-Rector was the co-founder and chairman of DEN, which exhausted its funding following a failed IPO bid and collapsed amid allegations that Collins-Rector had sexually abused children, coercing them with drugs and guns
>Collins-Rector established an Internet-based TV company called Digital Entertainment Network (DEN), whose investors reportedly included movie director Bryan Singer, David Geffen and Arianna Huffington’s ex-husband Michael Huffington, all openly homosexual.

Why is Bryan Singer directing X-Men movies and not in jail?
>>
>>63029145

Who cares
>>
>>63029145
The same reason Roman Polanski isn't in jail. The same reason Bill Cosby isn't in jail. etc. etc.
>>
>>63029145
Oh my god it literally just struck me that he looks like Mike Kermode
>>
>>63029145
Maybe all this debauchery gives him power to direct movies
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 612x380
>>63029145
>implying Hollywood isn't ran by Jews and pedos
>>
>>63029284
>jews and pedos
>and
>>
>>63029223
I think you mean Marker Mode
>>
File: twinks.png (101 KB, 150x259) Image search: [Google]
twinks.png
101 KB, 150x259
>>
>>63029145
>tfw you realize the world is ran by highranking literal pedo's all the way from British royalty and the BBC to Hollywood to Merican politicans
>>
File: image641_david-icke.jpg (25 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
image641_david-icke.jpg
25 KB, 320x222
protip: ask this guy
>>
>>63029145

is this why hollwood actors have to pretend to like gay and trans people? from what i've heard, many actors views differ from their public persona. probably dont want to be blacklisted by pedos.

the people who worried about the acceptance of homosexuality and pedophilia were right. most gay men lose their virginity underage to sexual predators.
>>
>>63029654
The idea that a 20yo is a sexual predator for sleeping with a 15yo is mind-boggling.

There should be a liscense for sex. Doesn't matter how old you are... If you can pass the test, you get to fuck.
>>
>>63029800
AoC is around 14 in literally 90% of the civilized world
ironically Pedofornia is one of the only places where it is 18
the problem is there is absolutely no way to support a legislation to lower AoC in today's feminist PC police policial environment, even though AoC applies to both genders equally and today's kids are aware of sexuality at a faaar earlier stage than kids were when these laws were passed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.