[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who taught Luke how to build his green lightsaber? Was Leia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 1446752999773.png (1 MB, 1920x815) Image search: [Google]
1446752999773.png
1 MB, 1920x815
Who taught Luke how to build his green lightsaber?

Was Leia sexually abused by Jabba?

Has there ever been a Wookie Jedi?
>>
Jabbas penis would've been too large to fit in any human pussy. I'm sure he rubbed it against her and licked her all over tho. The Huts are a race of giant fat slugs. Think about it, their dicks would have to be huge to penetrate into a female huts pussy, through all the fat.
>>
Jabba's guards likely abused Leia when they stripped her from her bounty hunter gear to insist she wears the bikini on Jabba's orders.
>>
>>63029005
>Who taught Luke how to build his green lightsaber?

In the old EU, Luke went back to Tatooine, to Ben's hut, where he found materials to build a new lightsaber. They'll probably write a new version of it sometime in the next few years.

>Was Leia sexually abused by Jabba?

Beyond what was seen in the film? Probably not much. She wasn't there for very long.

>Has there ever been a Wookie Jedi?

They're said to be rare. The old EU had one, a nephew of Chewbacca's. In the new canon, the only one I can think of is a youngling who appears in the fifth season of The Clone Wars.
>>
>>63029084
>tfw you learn slugs are hermaphrodites

huh
>>
>>63029084
>>63029084
Does slugs even have genitals? It's something I'd rather not ask Google.
>>
>>63029005
The radio version of RotJ explain how Luke made his new lightsaber. It's 'canon' and based on parts of the screenplay that weren't filmed.

I don't think Jabba is into humans.

Not sure. Some species can't into the Force, like the Jabbas. It's unknown if a Wookie could be a Jedi since the Jedi never bothered to stop the Wookie slave trade until they had a need for them in the PT.

Jedi are cunts. THEY killed Shmi.
>>
>>63029248
It's perfectly fine anon. Just Google "apophalation"
>>
>>63029209
>a youngling
What? I thought we were talking about wookies, not some other race. What the fuck is a youngling?

Note I haven't seen the prequels - are they a race introduced in those?
>>
>>63029314
they legally kidnap infants from their families and raise them in a monastary to be unfeeling magic space kidnappers in turn

the real monsters are the republic, for allowing them to get away with it
>>
>>63029808
can't tell if serious

take the ling off the end, they're literally kid jedi and they needed another nonsense word between "freshly stolen magic baby" and "padawan"
>>
theres a scene cut from Jedi in Kenobis house constructing his saber and turning it on for the first time
>>
>>63029005
>Was Leia sexually abused by Jabba?
>no, impossible

>all these fanboys in denial ITT

i mean, come on! she was already in her sex slave outfit hellooo?
here put the sex slave outfit but were gonna respect and not even touch you lmao she was raped and licked. thats why she killed him with so much anger.
>>
File: WookieeJediConcept_(ROTS_ART).jpg (76 KB, 428x885) Image search: [Google]
WookieeJediConcept_(ROTS_ART).jpg
76 KB, 428x885
>>63029005
>Has there ever been a Wookie Jedi?
In the expanded universe
However during pre-production for Revenge of the Sith one of the concept design artists submitted a sketch for a background Wookiee Jedi
When Lucas saw this he declared that there are no Wookiee Jedi, that there can be no Wookiee Jedi at all
Nobody knows why he did this
>>
File: Lukesabercutscene.png (825 KB, 1280x529) Image search: [Google]
Lukesabercutscene.png
825 KB, 1280x529
>>63029874
or a cave near Jabbas palace, whatever
>>
>>63029897
>Nobody knows why he did this

it simply doesnt fit. its literally shark jumping.

id expect jabba to be a jedi first. jedis need to be smart, wookies look more like wrestler bears not even bothered to learn stupid mind and religious shit.
>>
>>63029897
>an arbitrary declaration against it
every new story about Lucas just confirms in my mind that the man is Autistic
>>
>>63029939
I could imagine like a wookie shaman who uses to force for shamany things
>>
File: 1101609-jedi_masters1.jpg (627 KB, 1211x941) Image search: [Google]
1101609-jedi_masters1.jpg
627 KB, 1211x941
>>63029939
>it simply doesnt fit. its literally shark jumping.
why?
how?
>jedis need to be smart, wookies look more like wrestler bears
Chewbaccas smart enough to keep the Falcon going

All this is fine
But a Wookiee doesn't fit
>>
>>63029808
>What the fuck is a youngling?

"Youngling" is the lowest Jedi rank, given to the children taken in by the Temple for training at about three years of age. Jedi trainees remain at youngling status until about 12 years of age, when they're taken in by a knight or master to be their padawan learner.
>>
>>63029813
>they legally kidnap infants
I remember reading that the Jedi would explain the situation to the parents and ask for permission to take a force-sensitive youngling. For example, Qui-Gon told Shmi about Anakin and her giving him his blessing to take him to Coruscant.

I suppose many parents, like Shmi, would consider it a great opportunity and consent to the offer.
>>
File: GungiFace-TG.png (866 KB, 700x816) Image search: [Google]
GungiFace-TG.png
866 KB, 700x816
>>63029897
>he declared that there are no Wookiee Jedi, that there can be no Wookiee Jedi at all
Then why is there that young wookiee padawan in The Clone Wars
>>
File: 122334555566.jpg (107 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
122334555566.jpg
107 KB, 1280x721
>>63029209
How about ewok jedi?
>>
This is the best quality vid I can find that perfectly encapsulates Lucas' raging autism

http://youtu.be/d_iSQ65ZDAE
>>
>>63029005
Why does the Death Star have so many detention blocks? You'd think a battle station built with the "take no prisoners" in mind wouldn't need as many? When did they even get so many prisoners? Isn't it a new battle station up and running a few months at best and mostly a secret to the galaxy at large? How did that thing in the trash compactor get so big? Again, it's a new battle station. How did it not get squished every time they mashed up the garbage? Why didn't it end up in the vacuum of space when they ejected the garbage? Do Jawas just drive around Tatooine hoping that droids are gonna fall out of the sky? Where did Yoda wash his clothes on Dagobah? He must've smelled like Bantha shit by the time Luke came there. Where did he get his vitamin D supplements? spaceBay? How the fuck did Han miss a fucking Star Destroyer that arrived before him to Bespin while approaching the planet? Why does Jabba's vast criminal organization have such a hardon for Solo fucking up that one time that it spends years in pursuit of him? Is he the only fucker that ever messed up?

Who cares, it's fucking Star Wars it never made sense.
>>
>>63029897

Actually there's a canon wookie jedi. It was one of the younglings in the 3D animated clone wars series. Disney confirmed that series as canon so Lucas can go get fucked.
>>
>>63029005
He use instructions he found in Kenobi's house

No he just keep her as a pet

Yes there was a few wookie Jedi
>>
>>63029005
enjoying the fuck out of this image tbqh familia
>>
>>63030167
>>63031504
Ani killed the wookie before it became one
>>
>>63029813
Was Dan "communications are blacked out in my Van" Schneider the first Jedi then?
>>
File: Great-white-sharks-off-Se-007.jpg (30 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Great-white-sharks-off-Se-007.jpg
30 KB, 460x276
>>63029939
>like shark jumping
>>
>>63031504
A youngling you say?

Did Obi-Wan see a hologram of Anakin killing him?
>>
File: 1420384341232.jpg (41 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1420384341232.jpg
41 KB, 662x413
>>63034511
I hope you're fucking with us m8.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.