[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Scarface? I loved it, great story, great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 520548.jpg (39 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
520548.jpg
39 KB, 800x1000
What do you think of Scarface?
I loved it, great story, great replayability, everything. in fact i'm watching it tonight
>inb4 jersey shore movie bro-ster
>>
Bad movie and by far the worst of De Palma
>>
>>63028603
I'm black and I like this movie.
>>
>>63028634
In my opinion its completely fine to hate something without much reason. There' a line though

that said, why do you think its bad?
>>
>>63028603
It's okay, but Carlito's Way is far superior
>>
>>63028796
thanks man, havent heard of it before
>>
>>63028603
This movie has 2 good scenes, pretty low for a 3 hours runtime.
>>
>>63028826
what scenes?
>>
Whatever story, shitty characters and mediocre acting in a lot of places

This film is nothing of the hype it represents. It's completely forgettable.
>>
>>63028856
Alright for sure i know by now that /tv/ is more fucked than /mu/
>>
>>63028890

What was good about it? What was even memorable about it?

It holds nothing of virtue. It's forgettable.
>>
>watching wiggercore movies ever
>>
>>63028890
/mu/ is way worse tbch
>>
>>63029026
Lots of things was memorable. And it has one of the best montages.
>>
it's not that good. There are some interesting scenes and sequences, but it's really over-long with a kind of absurd storyline.
>>
>>63029026
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Go fuck yourself you contrarian.
>>
I think it's hilarious and awesome, I always have fun watching it.

I feel like all the shit it gets today could be a case of "Seinfeld isn't funny;" the most notable and interesting parts have been imitated and parodied so much that the movie loses some of its impact when seen for the first time in '10s or even the '00s.
>>
File: 1.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
one of the stupidest movies ever made
just awful

for example:
using a chain saw in a motel?
just turn up the volume on the TV

really?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.