[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your favorite episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 504x720
What was your favorite episode?
>>
>>63028383
The one where Mexico finally paid for the wall.
>>
The one where they built the giant catapult to throw over illegals.
>>
I'm legit surprised no one has walked up and KO'd this nigga at one of his rallies.

I just know someday some pissed off vato is gonna storm the stage and uppercut this nigga into next week.
>>
1x06- they're not sending their best
>>
>>63028383
The episode about the Muslim database was really good.
>>
>>63030148
How will some braindead spic get past secret service + all of his personal body guards?
>>
>>63030148
even if they got near him, you really think some fucking gang banger could take trump 1 on 1

not likely
>>
i can't wait for a president that despises niggers and spics
>>
>>63030148
“Someone in the car looked over and said, ‘Gee, look at that, it’s a mugging,'” Trump said. “I said to my driver to stop the car because it was brutal-looking.” He got out of the car, with Maples tugging at his coat to get him to stop.

“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, ‘Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,'” Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”

Kathleen Romeo, a 16-year-old student at the time, noticed that it was Trump that stopped the fight and yelled, “That’s Trump!”

>thinking some faggot spic manlet can stump trump
>>
>>63030453

literally batman
>>
File: fave.jpg (62 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
fave.jpg
62 KB, 846x846
>>63030453
>Gee, look at that, it’s a mugging
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.