[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
was this any good?
>>
It was ok. about 6/10. It was very predictable but in a fun kind of way.
>>
Nah. They should have went full fantasy if they had The Rock go fully, and unnecessarily jacked.
>>
the army stuff is kind of alright
>>
did anyone watch this?
I thiught it was a flop.
>>
its a bit different because it sets hercules up as just a regular dude, good in a fight and the legends and stuff are all exaggerations, but its pretty typical sword and sandal
>>
>>63024026
it was decent. I was expecting an actual hercules movie, but it was still kinda entertaining. 6/10. It's a decent watch if you're bored.
>>
I think the 5-6/10s are accurate. Fun, big fan of The Rock.
>>
Boring as fuck for almost the entire length. I don't mean that in a "me being impatient ruined the experience" kind of thing either. It was endless scenes of people sitting down to talk and deliver exposition. The Rock as Hercules is a hammy enough idea it could work, but he's completely underused and plays the role "too seriously."

Ending redeemed it, honestly. It goes into complete schlock territory. Just watch that 15 minute scene and nothing else.
>>
>>63024117
I was browsing by this thread and thought the picture was from the new Conan movie.

Shame fantasy films nowadays have no style anymore.
>>
>>63023924
trailer has every single good scene just watch that

im not even making this shit up or being dramatic he actually doesnt fight monsters only in 1 minute flashback
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.