[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look out! It's the evil white man with his evil Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8
Look out! It's the evil white man with his evil Christian symbol, and an army of Nazi goyim! It's another shoa! Quick, have an interracial relationship to defeat him!!
>>
>Jew
>Irish
>white

the only white person there is Phasma
>>
>>63023642
Is this what you think about in your free time
>>
>>63023642
>that retarded fucking mask thing
At this point it is literal fact, that this dude is jar jar
>>
DEEP
E
E
P
>>
>as a kid I rooted for the rebels
>as an adult I root for the empire

what has become of this world.
>>
>>63023756
its literal fact you are a box of cheese, stupid cheese.
>>
>>63023642
I'm not buying tickets or even pirating this garbage let niggers and sjws buy tickets to see this jew trash
>>
>>63023642
Well, JJ is right, all Christians are evil.
>>
>>63023756
>yfw they just ripped it off Knights of the Old Republic

Its Luke. Kylo Ren is Luke.
>>
>>63023787
You grew up.
>>
POETRY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>63023642
>Christian symbol

Never realized this before
>>
>>63024059
Its actually a satanic symbol. Upside-down cross is satanic.
>>
>>63023994
have you looked at the duckbill mask, and then looked at jar jar
Its

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>63024097
Nope. Look it up before I get all autism and autism everywhere.
>>
is there anybody on earth who can compete with /pol/'s mental gymnastics for this movie?
>>
>>63023642
Let's assume you're right about what this is meant to convey

This film will still be far less denigrating of Christianity than say, the average sitcom
>>
>>63024125
Disney isn't that stupid.

>everyone except Lucas hated Jar Jar
>lets make him the main villain!

I'm telling you. Its Luke.
They gave him a mask cause they obviously want to make unmasking him a big reveal.
Everyone is looking for Luke.
Han Solo goes up to talk to Kylo Ren before being killed by him. Why would Han Solo just walk up and talk to the bad guy unless it was someone he knew?
Abrams is pandering to the OT fans so hard Kylo Ren is not going to be a new character under the mask. Its an old character that went to the dark side. aka Luke.
>>
>>63024097
Not originally
It used to be a humble version of wearing a cross or some shit like that iir
>>
>>63024222
Doesn't matter what it was originally. Upside-down cross NOWADAYS means Satanic worship.
>>
>>63023642
>the cross
>a christian symbol

It was symbolism of the most cruel punishment ever for 6,000+ years before christianity ever existed, u numbnut.
>>
>>63023642
Everyone knows people think the empire is cooler.
>>
>>63024207
are you fucking daft?
>everyone except nobody hated Luke
>lets make him the main villain!

They would never make luke the fucking villan.
Its fuckng jar jar look at the goddamn shape of the mask, there is literally 0 aesthetic gain to be had with the shape of the dumb ass fucking duck bill shit
>protip: its because it has a functional purpose

To fit on jar jar's fucking face
>>
>>63024238
It's something people THINK has to do with satanic worship, but is not involved with any sort of practices, black masses or whatever. Any kind of actual satanist isn't gonna be fuckin with that shit
>>
>>63024264
You're literally an idiot if you think Disney is going to bring back the most hated of all time Star Wars character and make him the main focus of the movie.
>>
>>63024247
heh, and then Christians themselves replaced it with hang/drawer/quartering. poetry.
>>
File: 1448405341270.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448405341270.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
>Oh hai guys. Can I come in to your country? Surely you're not intolerant like those evil bad guys from those Star Wars movie are you?
>>
>>63024283
>You're literally an idiot if you think Disney is going to bring back the most loved of all time Star Wars character and make him the main villain of the movie.

:^)
>>
>>63024283
>>63024264
>>63024207

This is the equivalent to seeing 2 retarded people wrestle in mud.
>>
>>63023723
>you are now aware there are people posting on /tv/ that are trying their hardest to turn /tv/ into /pol 2.0/
>>
>Look out! It's the evil white man with his evil Christian symbol, and an army of Nazi goyim! It's another shoa! Quick, have an interracial relationship to defeat him!!
>>
Yeah I honestly think you're right OP. Didney is TAKEN.
>>
>>63024304
Except that would actually be a good idea.
They find out Luke is the main villain and then work toward turning him back to the light as opposed to killing him.
Having Kylo Ren be Jar Jar will just make people leave in the middle of the movie.
>>
>>63024339
>source
none, you are daft.
admit it, the mask has jar jars face in it
>>
>>63024339

except it is literally a horrible idea. Luke is the epitome of good, managing to resist even his father's attempts to pull him to the dark side. Why would he embrace it after the galaxy is at peace and the Sith are gone? And then only to have him return to the light? Your idea a dumb.
>>
They won't make Luke the bad guy. They won't make Jar Jar the bad guy either. It's just gonna be some woman that was related to Palpatine.
>>
>>63024302
She looks likeable and CUTE though.
Would discuss sci fi with.
>>
>>63024382
And having Jar Jar be Kylo Ren is a great idea? Are you retarded?
People will literally walk out of the movie halfway through.

>>63024364
>source

We're theorizing retard. Of course there's no source.
>>
>>63024398
Kylo Ren is Mara Jade? That would be funny cause it would make anti EU fags foam at the mouth.
>>
>>63024415
been to a lot of movies where JarJar Binks is revealed as the main villain, and the ENTIRE theatre walks out- have you?

>J.J. Abrams
>JarJar Binks

its pottery
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 564x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 564x700
>>63024296
Heh. Fools! All of them.... They're so stupid they don't even know what a cross was for..... Heh... Funny, isn't it.... I guess that's just.... The men we become....
>>
>>63024097
it's the symbol of St Peter
>>
>>63024238
If you held a Cross the "Christian" was in a fight, it would look retarded.

Only way around this would be a "Tonfa" style Saber or like it is now.
Plus the Design is smart, as much as I hate to say it. No Kylo Hands going to be burned off.
>>
>>63024441
Jar Jar is literally the most hated Star Wars character ever created. People hated Jar Jar more than the fucking Ewoks.
Are you saying after seeing Kylo Ren doing lots of cool shit, he pulls off his mask,
>ITSA ME, JAR JAR BINKS
you wouldn't walk out of the theater? I fucking would.
Plus that has no emotional impact for ANY of the characters, since no one knows who the fuck Jar Jar even is.
>>
>>63024247
It didn't symbolize anything, dumbo. It was a torture device. Nobody used the iron maiden or a knife to symbolize torture/death. Maybe you should think before you speak. :)
>>
>>63024415

im not anyone that said Jar Jar is a good idea. At best, it is something funny to talk about. Adam Driver is Kylo Ren. Luke is just gonna play Yoda's role, where he is a hermit somewhere and trains whoever the next Jedi is going to be.

I don't understand this fascination with making EVERYONE linked to the OT. Why can't he just be a guy who has other motive for creating a cult like following in a galaxy with hundreds of billions of people. Why don't we even make Finn Lando's son so Han can pass the Falcon onto his son.
>>
>>63024475
>I fucking would.
That's because you're autistic.

I still don't like the idea either, having him being the mentor of the sith that appears on this movie would be a much better idea.
>>
>>63024475
>memes on /tv/ make it true
literally noone hated jar jar, actually my family is quite fond of him t.bh

And to further my point bare with me here;

>Something dramatic happens
>Camera pans in to snokes face
>Dark lighting
>Ominous music
>Takes mask off
>Its jar jar
>He says something in a really serious dark voice

Tell me that would not have shock factor
>>
>>63024492
>I don't understand this fascination with making EVERYONE linked to the OT

Because the OT was the previous entry in the saga. Usually you connect new entries to past entries when making a continuing story.

>>63024505
>That's because you're autistic
>not putting up with shit is autistic
>>
>>63024097
No upside cross is the sign of Saint Peter.
>>
>>63024528
>Tell me that would not have shock factor

I can hear the loud groans in the theater now.
>>
>>63024492
>adam driver is jar jar
step up f.am
>>
>>63024530
>"my taste is objectively correct"
It's pretty autistic.
>>
>>63024528
>literally noone hated jar jar

Said "noone" ever.
>>
>>63024554
yeah, from me fucking your mom
>>
>>63023642

deep dickin christians on the rise

jelly jews makin movies about it

i don't see what the problem is
>>
Is it even confirmed that the black dude and teeth lady are getting together in the movie?
Legit question, I haven't seen any trailers because Star Wars is lame since I'm not 10 any more
>>
>>63023994
It's not luke, its uncle owen, you never saw his body.. just a skellington.
>>
Uh, we already know it's Adam Driver you retards, he doesn't even have the mask on in the trailer at one point you can see his fucking hair and it's black.
>>
>>63024554
If they make it after a massive fight with crazy effects people would love it. The niggers in the theater would go insane. It's not that hard to make people like movies is you know how it's done. I didn't even have to go to 'film school' to drop that knowledge on you, Buster Brown.
>>
>>63024528
His action figures sold as bad as Boyega's.
>>
>>63023994
Darth Revan

No wonder they made it non canon

Maybe they'll bring back the Sith as an actual militarized faction
>>
>>63024601
Also, pretty sure Luke would know how to build a stable lightsaber. He's done it before.
>>
>>63024583
>Star Wars is lame since I'm not 10 any more

Nigger, Star Wars is timeless. My father just turned 68 and he LOVES Star Wars.
>>
>>63024528
I want that to happen now.
You're wrong about Jar Jar though, noone but kids liked him.
>>
File: GuisePLS.jpg (124 KB, 959x398) Image search: [Google]
GuisePLS.jpg
124 KB, 959x398
People who think Kylo is Luke are retarded.
>>
>>63023787
Faggot

I rooted for the Empire even as a kid, they have all the coolest costumes and gear
>>
>>63024530

and we have that with Luke, Han and Leia. And Rey potentially being their child and/or apprentice. Fuck it. Why can't Dooku be Anakin's dad. And Mace is Lando's dad. Should have thrown Han into the prequels somehow too.
>>
>>63024606
I had a Jar Jar action figure and I distinctly remember playing with him in the bath tub and imagining him watching in splendor as mace windu fucked your mom hard
>>
>>63024613
Like manchild father, like manchild son.
Tell your dad he's a gaycunt for me.
>>
>>63024615
>>63024528
Samefag.

NO ONE IS TWO WORDS. ITS NOT NOONE.
>>
>>63024612
This too, but besides that it's been fucking confirmed since the casting that Adam Driver is Kylro Ren, fuck I swear this is the most retarded board on 4chan these days, you faggots make /b/ and /v/ look like geniuses.
>>
File: 9.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>63024528
>literally noone hated jar jar

hahahahahaha
>>
>>63024642
I can't. He's in the hospital after a liver transplant.

;_;
>>
>>63024479
If Jesus would've died by Iron Maiden, then it would've been the symbol for Christians.

The Cross is used by Christians as a Reminder of Christ's Sacrifice.
>>
>>63024613
>my dad likes it!
Your dad is a faggot
>>
>>63024648
I don't get it either, anon.
>>
>>63024679
>people can't like things when they get older
>>
>>63024642
tell your black step dad hes a gaycunt as well
>>
>>63024699
If I had a black stepdad who liked Star Wars, I probably would.
Good try though lol
>>
>>63024619
>these blasts are too accurate for sand people
>this was the work of Imperial Storm Troopers
>but Uncle Ben Storm Troopers can't aim for shit
>They can, from a certain point of view
>>
>>63024247
It still does, senpai. You're supposed to look at the cross and realize how much Jesus suffered for your dumb ass.
>>
>>63024722
You are literally retarded.
Star Wars is so mainstream that adults love that shit.
Hating on it and calling it kiddy shit is literally fedora-tier shit.
>>
>>63024722
>implying your mom isnt getting her shit fucking railed by J'aQuantell while your dad is in the hospital

Its 2015 anon
>>
>>63024665
Oh. Thanks for the knowledge.

Except the guy said the cross was used 6,000 years before Christianity as a symbol of death. It wasn't a symbol til Christianity. ;) so your post is pointless.
>>
File: 1440823038071.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440823038071.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>/pol/ thinks crossguards are Christian symbolism

top kek@neckbeards
>>
>>63024750
Nigger I'm the one that said his dad is in the hospital not that guy.
And since my mom is in her 60s and racist as shit I doubt she'll be taking any bbc for the rest of her life.
>>
>>63023642
Well, the plan is to make a Hunger Games clone, and the white christian guys are there to give the neccessary distopian element.
>>
>>63024767
she's just tsundere
>>
>>63024762
I love that picture. So many fags on 4chan have repressed desire for a tall nigger to fuck their sisters or something.
>>
>>63024774
I don't think constantly complaining about the dirty spics doing yard work next door is tsundere.
She literally thinks all black people are rapists and murderers.
So do I but this isn't about me
>>
>>63024794
its 2015
you should be at least attempting to let your mom feel the pleasures of Sha'Quanlo's 21 cock slide into her post- menopausel vagina
>>
>>63023657

Adam Driver isn't jewish m8
>>
>>63023787
>>as a kid I rooted for no one
>>as an adult I root for no one
It's a movie with a predetermined ending, not a game off football
>>
>>63024828
>wanting my mom to be defiled by a nigger

No thank you. She'd likely blow her brains out afterward.
>>
That smooth ass Thrawn will probably be the best character desu
>>
>>63024528

It would make me laugh my ass off. If you could take that seriously you need to be executed
>>
File: Anthony-Mackie.jpg (62 KB, 948x1478) Image search: [Google]
Anthony-Mackie.jpg
62 KB, 948x1478
why couldnt they choose a cool, good looking black guy instead of a literal ape?
>>
>>63025025
Cause JJ is secretly into bestiality. Not bbc.
>>
>>63024142
For all intensive purposes the general public will recognise it as a satanic symbol so OPs point it mute
>>
>>63024661
Not that guy, but I didn't give a fuck about jar jar as a kid. I'm 25 and saw SW1 when I rented it in 2000, saw it like 3 times. Literally all children who see star wars see it for the lightsabers and toy-factor. No kid gives a shit about jar jar aside from him taking away screen time from the cool characters.

Most people who dislike him were fans of the original trilogy and were angered at the slapstick and cgi-ness. The whole prequel trilogy started off in a disjointed manner, which is the bigger problem, not some cgi jamaican. And ewoks are bad in retrospect, seeing the movie for the first time as a kid I wasn't disappointed cause I didn't know about Kashyyk.
>>
sith
>passion, strength, power, victory, freedom

jedi
>dude be a literal robot, but also dont be a literal robot, but be a literal robot lmao
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.