[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Blackhat-poster.jpg (16 KB, 476x250) Image search: [Google]
Blackhat-poster.jpg
16 KB, 476x250
what went wrong?
>>
Chris Hemsworth is a kek.
>>
Dumb title
Bad marketing (I can still hear "We're gonna need a blackhat hacker named Hathaway" in my head like a informercial)
Asinine premise
>>
>>63023234
I thought it was actually pretty good.
Just had strange pacing.
>>
Hemsworths are too attractive for anyone to believe they're super hackers. Even in the warped idea of hacking in Hollywood.
>>
>>63023283
Nice fucking meme.
>>
>>63023283
This.

and the whole 'tap iPhone to hack China' thing is pretty retarded
>>
people thought it would be something other than a crime thriller
>>
>>63023277
>dumb title
Thief?
Manhunter?
Heat?
Collateral?
>>
>>63023283
he was working out in his cell
convict conditioning
>>
>>63023404
It was cinema.

>le mann is le hack xD

Academy Board of Governors says hi
>>
>>63023602
I think you misunderstand: I'm saying its a crime thriller
and a perfectly acceptable crime thriller
>>
>>63023261
What exactly are you trying to say?
>>
They said they could break pgp in a month
>>
>>63023234
They should've replaced Thor with Jonah Hill and got rid of the love interest sub-plot.
>>
File: Thor vs Ass Snack.webm (2 MB, 720x300) Image search: [Google]
Thor vs Ass Snack.webm
2 MB, 720x300
Nothing.
>>
>>63023283
hacker, super model, martial arts & weapon expert

his 'character' was ridiculous.
>>
File: rooney lol.gif (992 KB, 160x180) Image search: [Google]
rooney lol.gif
992 KB, 160x180
>>63024215
>ass snack
>>
>>63026317

Stabbing a guy doesn't make you a martial artist and he never even uses guns in the movie even, good job forcing imaginary bullshit onto his character
>>
>>63026352
in one of the shootouts he knows very well how to handle one and always takes point. same thing in the restaurant when he takes out the bad guys no problem in hand to hand combat.
I didn't believe one second a character with the brief description 'hacker' would be able to do such things.
>>
>>63023234
trying to believe Hemsworth could ever be a hacker
>>
It was really fucking boring. There were maybe two good scenes in the whole movie.
>>
Modern audiences aren't ready for the kinds of things Mann is doing as a director. You can argue that it's terrible all you want, but if you argue that it's inept, you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
Nothing, it's MOTY.
>>
>>63023234
nothing. its great.
>>
>>63026484

Winning a bar fight against two midget chinks means he's a martial artist now? You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>63023234
Should I give this another go? I dropped it after the lame 90s CGI moving through the wires
>>
>>63026554
fuck off
>>
>>63026352
That webm just showed him spin and break the guys in arm in a second as the guy stabbed at him..

He is as much of a hollywood version of martial artist as a steven seagal character.
>>
>>63026542
Nice job using your imagination to desperately do damage control for some shitty movie. Are you 14 or just a marvel drone who thinks anyone in the marvel movies is a god? or both?
>>
>>63026599
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: sc-mov-0114-blackhat-20150115.jpg (383 KB, 2048x1368) Image search: [Google]
sc-mov-0114-blackhat-20150115.jpg
383 KB, 2048x1368
>>63026542
I said his behaviour during all the action scenes didn't fit his character. this stuff came out of nowhere and wasn't established at all. he was just an IT nerd and not action hero man.
>>
>>63026604
>That webm

If you'd have watched the fucking movie, you'd know that he's not a martial artist, he's a prison fighter who fights smart.
>>
>>63026676
>wasn't established at all
Yeah, it absolutely was, pay more attention.
>>
Michael Mann should stick doing the shit he knows.
>>
>>63023234
Literally nothing? It was a great film.
>>
>>63026694
This. He was navy seal black ops before becoming a hacker. Pay more attention, retards.
>>
it was better than i thought it would be, but it's pretty hard to understand because it's all technical shit
>>
>>63026774
>main character is ex special forces

don't know if that makes the movie better or not.
>>
>>63026774
wow, I didn't pick up on that at all.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.