[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: rJmHGfI.jpg (701 KB, 1600x2068) Image search: [Google]
rJmHGfI.jpg
701 KB, 1600x2068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0
Is MDE getting too edgy?
>>
>>63022910
Even Al Bundy would think the guy that drew this is a fucking try hard faggot.

Like what the fuck is wrong with Pizza and Michael Cera movies. IT'S CALLED RELIABILITY!
>>
Not at all, watch the video, they do little more than cheap mockery that only comes across in editing

They have this facade of being edgy but any time anyone is challenged Sam shrinks like my dick in a swimming pool

Look no further than their signs. They keep neutral so if things go south they have a leg to fall back on. It's sort of funny I guess, but it's not nearly as subversive as Sam likes to think
>>
>>63022960
You sound like a straight up Redditor.

Upvoted dude
>>
>>63023120
why do MDE fans think they are funny?
>>
>sam hyde

deprecated

bro dean is the hottiest new edgy edgelord comedian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg
>>
>>63022910
I don't think this video was as bad as the "retard kyle" standup video. He straight up calls a guy a beta and a kek, pretty edgy.
>>
File: tumblr_lwtqgmj9wc1r908kzo1_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwtqgmj9wc1r908kzo1_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x347
>>63023164
mfw c.u.c.k. is filtered
>>
>>63023201
>tumblr_lwtqgmj9wc1r908kzo1_500.jpg

hello, reddit!
>>
>>63023164
that was one of his retarded fans, who think they're funny
>>
>>63023120
Do you just study reddit or some shit?
>>
>>63023201
Jesus christ when was the last time you came here?
>>
This was offensively boring and I can usually appreciate mde
>>
>>63022960
That's the point, sillyboi. All this MDE-style stuff is making social criticism, and going so over-the-top it becomes satire of the criticism at the same time. I hate MDE and I understand the whole sounding-like-a-paranoid-schizophrenic thing is a joke.
>>
i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the new /tv/ users liked that shit
>>
>>63023248
I'm pretty sure it is sam, i just watched it. Either way, pretty fucking edgy
>>
>>63022960
>Pizza
nothing wrong (it's unhealthy as fuck tho)

>Michael Cera
literally plays the same pathetic character over and over again. should follow the examples of Paul "Classic" Dano and Jesse Eisenberg and try his best to run away from the stereotype

fuck you for having an opinion
>>
>>63023532
"Yeah fuck those guys for playing everyman type characters in high school movies. I want to see John Wayne in Superbad!" - Retard
>>
>>63023610
"I can't read" - Anon
>>
>>63023625
"I take it up the ass at Denny's" - Paul Blart Mall Cop
>>
>>63023625
"I'm edgy and borrow my opinions from a picture on 4chan"
>>
>>63022910
Charls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sam

https://youtu.be/bwuVCdfO3_s
>>
>>63023661
"I still can't read" - Anon

(I'm not stopping until you re-read my post and pay for your sins)
>>
>>63023718
>fuck you for having an opinion
>>
>>63023686
>manlets
>>
>>63023718
filtered
>>
>>63023686
was the movie he pitched some joke about The Prestige?
>>
they still come up with some funny stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
>>
>>63023934
that video is pretty old.
>>63023313
yeah this wasn't one of their best
>>
how is it even that edgy? it's not like he's shouting "kill all negroes", it's fairly tame and neutral satire

>>63023430
it's definitely Sam
>>
>>63023155
>DON'T YOU DARE

my god that's pathetic
>>
Not film or television

>>>/trash/
>>
this is parody right
>>
He's trying so hard now it's just embarrassing now. "Satire" that hides behind irony whenever it's convenient is hardly satire. I don't understand the point he's trying to make; it seems like he's just trying to "troll" people with /pol/isms, which is a far cry from some of his older videos.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.