[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
movie scenes that felt pointless and/or out of place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: yanagita2b[1].jpg (59 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
yanagita2b[1].jpg
59 KB, 500x278
>>
go home noah
>>
>>63022447
what
>>
That scene was part of her realization of the fact that others were lying to her, helping her understand or at least approach William H. Macy's character's duplicity.
>>
He was one of us
>>
Mike Yanagita was lying to her? I must have missed that
>>
>>63022538
>>63022487
>>
YOU WERE SUCH A SUPER LADY
>>
The Coen brothers hate Asians.
>>
>>63022424
way to go pleb
>>
POT BELLIES ARE SEXY BRUCE WILLIS I WISH I WAS A FAT LARD.

Actually, every scene with Bruce Willis in that movie is garbage.
>>
File: fargo.jpg (38 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
fargo.jpg
38 KB, 332x500
qt tbqh
>>
>>63022800
She seemed like she'd be a cool mom
>>
File: pregnant progression.jpg (119 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
pregnant progression.jpg
119 KB, 500x501
>>63022798
>POT BELLIES ARE SEXY

well I mean, she is right
>>
>>63022481
>>63022738
noah hawley didn't get it either
>Hawley observed that this character’s whole existence as a high school acquaintance of Marge – played famously by Frances McDormand – served no purpose narratively whatsoever. He was just there as a quirky detail to make it all feel more real.
>You’re watching it, and you’re like, “Why is this in the movie?” The reason is – at least my takeaway from it is – that at the very beginning of the film, it says this is a true story. You include a detail like this because it’s so odd it has to be true, do you know what I mean?
>>
>>63022798
Pawn shop rapist please go
>>
>>63022886
Don't mention meme hustler Hawley in a thread about this great movie.
>>
>>63022800
>ywn meet a Frances McDormand-tier woman and feel the stars realign and the world make sense and immediately know you need to wife her down if you want to live the American Dream
>>
Fargo sucks. A trillion plot holes.
>>
Marge goes into to meet the guy from high school expecting one thing, then actually receives something totally different, she realizes what a weasel he is (high school friend/ Jerry)
>>
>>63023481
Its a true story so.. you're wrong
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.