[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Characters you want to fucking die already. >Rick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: The-Walking-Dead-AMC1.jpg (184 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
The-Walking-Dead-AMC1.jpg
184 KB, 1440x900
>ITT: Characters you want to fucking die already.
>Rick (most of all)
>Carl
>Judith
>Enid
>Ricks Waifu
>>
>>63021513
The ugly chink guy and the ugly nigger lady that always has that disgusted face. Carl too and Carol needs to be raped.
>>
>>63021549
Carol is pissing me off lately, but not to the point that I want her dead quite yet
>>
Fatfuck with the mullet.
>muh feelings
>muh can't do this
>muh big giant pussy

I don't know if there's a god or not but if there is please let that fat fucking pussy get bitten already. Fucking faggot piece of shit is a waste of space. You'd think with all the shit they've been through this pussy would've toughen up. Even the Martha Stewart housewife that Rick is trying to smash has toughened up at this point but this pussy is still crying. I was against my bae Tara going all Ellen Degeneres with the dyke doctor but at this point I'd rather that than her spending ANY more time with the pussy that is Eugene.

Carol
>MUH EDGINESS

Carol is just an edgy cunt and overall is just annoying as fuck. I can't wait for her to get bitten or bitch slapped, whatever comes first. It's gotten to the point where she's just as annoying as Lori was, fuck. Where was all this STRONG WHITE WIMMIN DAT DUNT NEED NO MAN at when that hillbilly was slapping her shit around?

Enid
>MUH PARENTZ
>MUH LONE WOLF

At this point she's just annoying as fuck too. I gave her a pass at first but her time with Glen just made her seem like even more of a cunt. I was alright with Carl getting a "love interest" but not at the cost of having another annoying cunt on the team.

All in all there's so many annoying cunts on the show now. But of course none of them will die because they only kill off the good characters. I'm sure Tara, Maggie, Abraham, Sasha or the hot latina bitch will be the ones that end up dying vs Carol, Enid, or Eugene.
>>
If Coral dies, I won't be able to hear 'Coral' anymore.

Coral.
>>
>>63021513
I hope Negan kills Maggie

I hope Daryl, Abraham and Carol stay alive. Don't really care about the rest.
>>
>>63021953
Literally the only good thing that I think sill come out of Enid is, fuck I can't remember his name, the kid that stole the bullets? Yeah. Him. The only good that can come out of Enid is that 3dgy lil shit killing Carl over her.
Carol never really starred to piss me off that much until the end of the last episode, where she was following Morgan and that doctor chick. Because just a couple seasons ago she was all "Don't tell your dad, Carl. This is important" and what the fuck do you think she's gonna do after she finds out Morgan is helping a wolf? Run to Rick like a little bitch.
>>
>>63021953
>I'm sure Tara, Maggie, Abraham, Sasha or the hot latina bitch will be the ones that end up dying vs Carol, Enid, or Eugene.
Well Sasha is the worst character on the show by a large margin, so I sure hope so.
>>
>>63022000
Checkd
>>
>>63021953
Also
>MUH JSS
>>
>>63022064
Of course she will family she's Rick's little soldier. Rick says jump and she asks "on which cock"? She's annoying and edgy as fuck now when just 2 seasons ago she was all "MUH FAMILY and FRIENDS". If I could only choose one person to die it'd definitely be her.

>>63022078
I don't really care for Sasha either way. Daryl, hot latina bitch, Tara, Maggie, and Abraham are the only tolerable characters on the show. I'd throw Rick in there just because it's Rick. He's gone through his MUH FAMILY phase, MUH LOSING IT phase, MUH EDGY FAGGOT phase, so I'll have to keep him around just for the sake of making the show interesting.

>>63022110
>MUH JSS

What?

Also when will we be getting a new token black character that they can kill off? Or will Morgan be the replacement?

>tfw the black character is always the best character
>tfw they always kill them off
>>
>>63022203
>"on which cock"
Sides are in orbit.

Also JSS is the edgy bullshit Enid writes on like everything for whatever fucking reason.
>>
>>63022203
>Also when will we be getting a new token black character that they can kill off? Or will Morgan be the replacement?
They've got like 6 black characters already.
>>
>>63022203
I'm getting real fucking suck of Rick. He was an asshole to everyone and anyone who didn't blindy suck his dick about his precious plan, and oh hey check it out it turned out to be a total clusterfuck.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>63021953
>I just hate women in real life
>>
>>63025401
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>63022346
next ep he kills the blonde and carl gets shot
>>
Enid and Ron. Fuck them.

Also the fat tumblr lesbian doctor.
>>
>>63025669
>Enid
I want her to make me cum with her feet.

>Ron
Literally who? Is that the old wrinkly bitch's son? He's been acting like a bitch lately.
>>
>watching latest ep
>by rolling a nat 20 Glen fucking survives
I've seen a lot of bullshit in this show but not even a scratch on him?
>>
File: cheeseman.jpg (8 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
cheeseman.jpg
8 KB, 200x192
>>63021513
Holy shit people still watch this
>>
>>63021513
everyone but rick and pound it
>>
Those fat bitches in the town. Literally how do you stay fat in the apocalypse. I can get over Daryl making gains on a near starvation diet since he's just there to attract women to the show, but the fat chicks is just a step too far.
>>
>>63026053
They're like house wives with even less work to do than regular house wives. What do you expect when all they do is eat pasta all day?
>>
watching Rick and Carol fuck shit up is the only thing keeping me interested in this steaming pile of shit

if both of them die there's no reason to watch tbqh famalamamam
>>
Is everyone in this show a fucking idiot ?
Last episode was like the festival of bad decisions made by idiots.

>that Spencer guy playing a hero
>that Ninja Nigga saving a wulf
>that Enid chick
>that lesbian bitch Tara playing hero trying to save Spencer
>let just sit and watch instead of clearing the zombies around the walls

The only interesting characters are Rick, Daryl and Abraham. The rest should just fucking die already. I hope Rick is gonna get some pussy from that blond milf, that would be fun.

That autistic guy is the worst character every, what is the point of this character? It makes me cringe, I hope he dies soon.
>>
r8 em and h8 em familìa

http://strawpoll.me/5744187
>>
>>63021513
ITT: People who create autistic opinions because there isn't enough shiny action to see what the characters might conbtribute
>>
>>63021513
this is a major cringe thread. seriously guys, that's just sad.

>kill the baby!
this is even low on /b/-tier.
>>
>>63021953
>a hormonal teenager acts like an emotional retard in the apocalylse just like they'd act like an emotional retard outside of it and I have problems with this
Confirmed for shut-in NEET, please stop pretending your opinions hold weight anywhere.
>>
>>63021549
>>63021581
Carol is literally the only decent character.
>>
>>63026568
>average person thrust into a crisis
>rational decisions
Do you actually know anyone in real life that doesn't bring you Mountain Dew and tendies?
>>
>>63026652
>please stop pretending your opinions hold weight anywhere
>proceeds to posts as if his shitty opinions hold any weight anywhere

Great post faggot.
>>
>>63026595
Eugene is terrible.

this list is a sham
>>
>>63026748
I'm not the one pretending that hormonal teenagers don't act like hormonal teenagers. Or did you have an actual point to make?
>>
>>63026767
He's l i t e r a l l y /tv/ though
>>
>>63026795
>implying I'm the guy that made the original post

I'm just pointing out how your shitty opinion means nothing to anyone.
>>
>>63026595
The results are garbage but the phrasing is top notch
>>
>>63021513
depending on how closely they stick to the comics, the next episode should feature ricks woman's youngest kid getting caught in a herd, her trying to save him, getting bit/stuck in the herd, grabbing coral to the point where rick hacks off her arm.
>>
>>63021581
carol is a shit character. she should have died back at the prison.
>>
>>63026823
>never listed an opinion about specific characters
>said a person was retarded for ssying retarded things
>NUH UH NO U
And you expect people to treat you like anything but a defensive NEET?
>>
>>63021953
unfortunately I suspect that carol is taking over andreas position from the comic. she and rick gonna fuck.
>>
File: Fonz-jumps-the-shark.jpg (49 KB, 411x367) Image search: [Google]
Fonz-jumps-the-shark.jpg
49 KB, 411x367
>Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead

This show jumped this season. Hard.

No turning back now. It's all down hill from here.
>>
>>63026888
>she and rick gonna fuck.

No fucking way. They haven't been building towards that at all, they barely interact. Rick and Michonne is a much likelier end game
>>
File: 1431201348986.jpg (56 KB, 263x257) Image search: [Google]
1431201348986.jpg
56 KB, 263x257
>>63026881
>being this mad
>getting this defensive
>still replying as if anything he says matters
>>
>>63026888
Tbh I think they're carving Carol her own niche for the show and giving Andreas's comic position to Sasha.

It's not the most original position but it's the one I hold.
>>
>>63026881
>>63026915

Bad news for you both.

You're both stupid cunts. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1446675734957.jpg (12 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1446675734957.jpg
12 KB, 327x316
>>63026915
>still just saying NO U in response
>>
>>63026892
>posting this in every thread

How fucking mad are you? What even happened that made you this ass blasted? Glenn being alive? Seriously? You think that's unforgivable? Have you even fucking seen the abomination that was season 2? Fuck off already.
>>
File: Rick does not approve.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
Rick does not approve.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>63021513
>wanting Rick, the most based character in the show, the one character who has never done a single thing wrong to die
>>
>>63026942

>Everyone on /tv/ is the same person.

Such delusions from a sad little cunt.
>>
File: fonz_shark.jpg (37 KB, 397x488) Image search: [Google]
fonz_shark.jpg
37 KB, 397x488
>>63026942

How mad are you that your shit zombie feminist power trip fantasy show has turned into total shit garbage?

The zombie fad is over. This show lost millions of it's viewers this season. It dropped over 15% in the season finale.

It's got one or two more seasons left tops. The zombie fad is finished.

Get REKT
>>
>>63026969
Stop expecting people in Walking Dead threads to say rational things or pay attention to the show they adamantly froth at the mouth over every week. Your blood pressure will thank you.
>>
>>63026986

Apparently not as millions of people have abandoned the show this season. And millions more will do the same very soon.

The appeal of this show has worn off, and now it's just a slow burn until inevitable cancellation.
>>
>>63026969
I'm sorry but I just can't believe that there are multiple anons posting the same pictures of Fonzie while using the phrase "jumping the shark" and going on about the drop in ratings. It's the same fucking guy.
>>
File: 1435027762547.png (188 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1435027762547.png
188 KB, 327x316
>>63026936
>>63026931
>another (You) for me
>>
>>63027018
Who did you think you were replying to?

For fuck's sake, I could be posting in a comfy thread about Buffy on a different website and not actually be mad about shitposters on the internet. I guess it's just my masochistic tendencies.
>>
>>63027023
>>63027048
>>63027031

Totally butt blasted autism.
>>
>>63026982
>the zombie fad is finished

I've been saying this on TV for over a year now. It's all about capeshit/comicshit now. Hollywood has ran the zombie shit into the ground, just like they ran the vampire shit into the ground 2-3 years ago. It's only a matter of time until capeshit/comicshit/le such a nerd culture gets milked dry and they have to find something else to leech on. Most likely tech and tech-related shit with the recent "CSI:CYBER HAXORZ" and "Mr. Robot" cringe bullshit they've been putting out recently.
>>
>>63027023

Glenn's dumpster diving incident will forever be known as the moment when TWD jumped the shark.

There's no escaping it. This show is going down hill fast. The whole stunt was hack writing at it's worst, done with total contempt for the audience.

It's the "jump the shark" moment incarnate. The very definition of the term.

TWD has jumped the shark and there is nothing you can do about it. The show can no longer be taken seriously.
>>
File: 1445479942302.jpg (182 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1445479942302.jpg
182 KB, 450x450
>>63026982
>survivalshow/postapocalye society with zombies, not made in the 50'S
>still one of the most praised and watches shows globally, even the most pirated at this very moment until GoT is up again
>"gais, this time it's REALLY finished!!!"
the only thing that gets rekt is you, senpai :^)
>>
>>63027059
Honest question, does anyone actually watch that CSI 1337 h@xXorz series or is it just old fucks ODing on metamucil and passing out before their nurses shut off the TV?
>>
>>63027059
>Mr. Robot
>cringe
Why you say this. It had cringe sure but no more than any other show and at least it was interesting enough.
>>
>>63027080
My favorite thing about you Sharkanon is that you seem to think this shit show was actually decent and reasonable before. Like what the fuck have you been watching for six years that you think this show was ever worth taking seriously
>>
>>63027096

This was the only response he could mutter through a veil of bitter tears.

>But but but the ratings!

Top kek! Down by millions. I think you should cry about it more cunt. lol.
>>
>>63027103
the only thing cringe about mr. robot is the amount of channers saying to themselves "omg, it's a show about me!", dusting off their anon-masks from five years ago.
>>
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-walking-dead-season-six-ratings-38649/

Down over 15% in the season premiere!

If you know anything about TV ratings and history then you know that's catastrophic.

Usually this show is renewed for two and even three seasons at a time. It has happened in the past. But this year they only renewed the contracts and the show for just one more season.

Pretty sure now they're getting ready to wrap things up.
>>
>>63027127
14,6 MILLION viewers. the only thing that might hurted the ratings at the beginning was that horrible spin-off-show that hopefully get cancelled after season 2.
>>
>>63027133
>remembering that I helped organise that shit for my region
Just kill me now.
>>
File: 960.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
>>63027163

Down by millions. People are dropping this show like a hot stone.

Massive drop off on November 8th too. Another ratings plummet for this quickly dying fad show.
>>
>>63027170
yeah, i did that too. but on the bright side, in the beginning it was a great thing, it just had to fail bandwaggoning all that reddid and sjw-faggots.
>>
Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days,
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days,
Saturday, what a day,
Groovin' all week with you.

These days are ours
Happy and free. (Oh Happy Days)
These days are ours
Share them with me.(Oh Happy Days)

Goodbye grey sky, hello blue,
'cause nothing can hold me when I hold you.
Feels so right it can't be wrong,
Rockin' and rollin' all week long.
(Chorus)

These Happy Days are yours and mine (oh Happy Days)
These Happy Days are yours and mine (oh Happy Days)
These Happy Days are yours and mine, Happy Days.
>>
>>63027163
Honestly, just leave him be. I'm starting to suspect he may literally have autism. That's the only think I can think of that would make him so vindictive like this. He's so ass blasted about the Glenn fake out that he's doing huge mental gymnastics to try and convince himself that one of the highest rated shows on cable is going to be cancelled soon because of it.
>>
File: 1446525414519.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446525414519.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>63027170
>mfw my chinaman made Guy Fawkes mask from 8th grade is within view of me at this very moment
>>
File: Da Fonz.png (231 KB, 620x481) Image search: [Google]
Da Fonz.png
231 KB, 620x481
>>63027163
>>63027194

Same fagging because you're so REKT that your zombie fantasy show is losing millions of viewers.

I think you should cry about it some more. Your autism is clearly triggered.

Here, watch this video. It will sooth your searing anal pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6NW5QRyBWY

>But but but it's the highest rated show!

Nope, faggot. Not even close.

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/top10s.html
>>
File: coral.jpg (32 KB, 236x526) Image search: [Google]
coral.jpg
32 KB, 236x526
>>63021513

>Rick

let me guess, you're a nigger.

Rick "bring a nigger and I'll pull the trigger" Grimes is the only reason to watch this show
>>
File: fonzie.jpg (39 KB, 358x458) Image search: [Google]
fonzie.jpg
39 KB, 358x458
>>63027254

>Implying there is still a reason to watch this show.
>>
>>63027099
My mom is 48 and she watches that CSI bullshit. I doubt she watches the Cyber shit, but she's apart of that demographic of old bitches that watches CBS...which surprises me seeing as how she's black, you'd think she'd be watching Empire instead.

>>63027103
Have you actually seen Mr. Robot? I don't know, maybe it's my /g/ autism flaring up but everything about that show is cringe as fuck. "I hack people" "I'm such a hacker" "I'll hack you too" "Hax hax hax". It's so fucking corny. 5 minutes in and the sweaty curryfuck is running an illegal pedo ring and he's busted him!

So fucking cliche it hurts. Seriously, it's almost as bad as that "Welcome to the Monkey House" creepypasta bullshit. Youtube it so you can fucking kek and realize how right I am about Mr. Robot.
>>
>>63027179
handle such ratings with care. it's not the 90's anymore, those are the ratings from the premiere night of each episode, not including long-run-ratings from streamings, re-runs, abroad and so on. also, dvd/br-sales are a factor too.

TDW is alive and well, get over it.
>>
>>63027163
>hurted
>>
File: Truth.jpg (57 KB, 351x591) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
57 KB, 351x591
>>63027277

>Ratings in free fall mode
>B-b-but everything is alright g-guys I swear!

You're so REKT you can't handle the truth.
>>
>>63027263
I know that shit is stupid, like I said it's got some cringe just like every other show.
>>
File: notyoursamefag.jpg (78 KB, 641x634) Image search: [Google]
notyoursamefag.jpg
78 KB, 641x634
>>63027230
get lost, kid.
>>
File: image.png (239 KB, 400x551) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239 KB, 400x551
>>63027300

Awww you're feeling triggered. Poor you.

TWD is utter fucking shit now. No turning back.

No amount of tears will change things now, faggot.
>>
Walking Dead faggots are the biggest idiots on /tv/ and also the easiest to troll.

This Fonzie thing is gold. I'm going to use it to run every walking dead topic into the ground.
>>
>>63027230
nigga, did you realize, that your link only covers network-shows, but not premium cable ones, like amx, sho or hbo? and even if, twd would be one of the top shows in this list. you must be a huge retard.
>>
So much cringe.
>>
>>63027278
not a native speaker, i'm sorry if i insulted your language.
>>
File: Golden Fonzie.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Golden Fonzie.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
>>63027328

>But but but those ratings don't count! They're not real! Muh piracy and streaming! Yeah that's it!
>>
>>63027299
"Some" cringe would be some corny laugh track sitcom. "Some" cringe would be Big Bang Theory...Mr. Robot is just beyond that. It's almost fucking painful to watch, unless you're some retarded normie braindead fuck in which case it's SOOO KEWL AND INTERESTING, CYBER WORLD LE HAXOR!

I mean don't get me wrong we all have our guilty pleasures. I still watch Supernatural to this day but I just don't get how anybody that's competent and at least know how to send an email can actually stomach that Mr. Robot bullshit. It's on pace with the whole CSI "we're being hacked, re-verse boot and unlock the citadel mainframe and we'll burn" tier meme. It's honestly that bad.
>>
http://www.moviefone.com/2015/10/21/why-are-the-walking-dead-ratings-down-in-season-6/

Damn. Things are not looking good.
>>
>>63026982
>The zombie fad is over. This show lost millions of it's viewers this season.
Even if it did TWD is still by far one of the most popular if not the most popular show on television. It's AMC's cash cow - it's not going anywhere anytime soon, kuck
>>
>>63027416
Did you even read the article?
>competition with live sporting events that weren't happening during Season 5, the highest rated season
>AMC is focusing more on Live + 3 numbers, not just Live, because it's more reflective on how people are watching it
>"Last week saw lifts of 33% and 36% in total audience and 18-49 demo, respectively, for TWD in L+3. The all-time delayed viewing record for TWD was the second episode of the second part of the fifth season, which saw a 42% jump for total viewership of the February 15's L+SD numbers and 45% in the key demo. Despite this most recent slide, with its massive and historically loyal fan base very much intact, this week's TWD could see rises close to those numbers when AMC puts out latest L+3 figures later this week."
>>
File: original.jpg (25 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
25 KB, 600x375
>2015
>still watching this garbage
>>
>>63027416

Shits in serious trouble.
>>
>>63021513
>enid
>dying before someone fucks/rapes her

pls no, she has to get fucked
>>
>>63027416
Damn. Could probably only get one more season, then they'll wrap it up.
>>
I watched the latest episode after dropping the show for the last 2 or 3 seasons and it seems they're just completely copying the storyline they've done a hundred times already.
>find a safe haven
>its residents are soft hearted pacifists who don't know how to shoot a gun
>boring melodramatic romances and conflicts about faith
>Coral
>antagonist breaks down the haven's defences and the place becomes infested with zombies
>rinse and repeat
It was only ever good when Shane was in it. Why are people still watching?
>>
>>63028469
>Shane

Goddamn I miss him. Him, that old white guy, and black ninja bitch are the only decent characters. Excluding T-Dawg and Tyrone or whatever that other black guy's name was.

>kill all off the good characters
>somehow always let Rick and Mr. Chinaman find a way to escape and live

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>63026568
>let just sit and watch instead of clearing the zombies around the walls

THAT RIGHT THERE kind of pisses me off. They have nice high vantage points, youre telling me they cant duct tape some fucking kitchen knives to long sticks and play "pin the zambambino in the headrino"? And hell, if thats too far ot, jst sharpen the fucking sticks to a point then. Also didnt they have access to a construction site? So instead of sticks, use some fucking rebar rods or copper pipes ground to a sharp end. Sure, it would take them a long ass time to make a dent in the herd, but I bet if you had like 5-10 people doing it in couple hour shifts each day, it would go a LONG way to lessen their current dangers.
>>
>>63029561
>common sense and logic in a TV show or movie

That's not allowed! You're supposed to be dumb as fuck and do the exact opposite of what a normal functioning person would do in a situation like that.
>>
>>63021513
>Wanting Rick dead.
>>
File: TWD-Merle-Dixon1.jpg (36 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
TWD-Merle-Dixon1.jpg
36 KB, 480x270
>characters you never wanted dead
>>
>>63021513

Rick's waifu dies a pretty shitty death, it'll happen sooner or later because she has had zero development since last season. They'll shoehorn in a good portion of an episode to develop her then kill her off in a shocking way by the end
>>
>>63021513
I don't think AMC has the guts to kill off the baby
>>
>>63021513
Judith
>for continuity reasons... everytime I imagined the aging of the characters is because several years have passed since the zombie apocalypse and then they show Judith is still a baby and maybe two years have passed...

Mulletnerd
>name escapes me but he's served his purpose and is just getting draged along

Maggie
>want to see her head get batted in front of Glenn, preferably when she's far into her pregnancy or at least before she gives birth becase we don't need another baby
>>
>>63031492
Speaking of Jessie they showed a zombie that almost a 1:1 of what she would have looked like when she bites the bullet,so I think she'll either die next episode or live long enough to have some decent development.
>>
>>63029788

"ME???"
>>
>>63029561
Or do what they did in Day of the Dead.
Build a double door and lure one after another inside and kill them one at a time.
>>
File: abreckenridge.jpg (42 KB, 590x330) Image search: [Google]
abreckenridge.jpg
42 KB, 590x330
how could you want to kill off my waifu ;_;
>>
All of original Alexandria
Glenn
Enid
Morgan
Michonne
Carl
>>
>>63021513
Glenn and Carol, hands down
>>
Carol should have fed herself to the zombie that was in the showers in the prison after coming on to Rick after finding Tyrese fucking with Michone.

Lori dies but Judith should have died with her. What? We can show people stabbing and decapitating zombies but a baby being shot/smashed is too much? Okay.

Sasha should have been killed via suicide pact.

Andrea should still be alive.

Glenn is about to die, so there's that.

Rick's new gf and her son should be dead.

Carl is about to be shot in the face.

Why does Rick still have two hands? What the fuck, senpai?

Why is Abraham alive still?
>>
Sasha should've died instead of Tyrees. They could've had some amazing development with him trying to overcome the sister's death and by parting ways with his previous way of thinking but nope, better keep the stupid useless bitch no one gives a shit about alive. Thanks

Glenn had to die. Why the fuck did they make him survive? It's not that I dislike him, but I feel like he overstayed his welcome.

Carl. I'm not even going to bother with this one. Been waiting for 6 seasons and counting for this little shit to get fucking murdered.

The fat lesbo bitch and the big nosed lesbo. They just feel useless to me. Please god don't give them any more screentime.

Morgan. As much as I like him, he's just too fucking retarded.

hopefully when Negan kicks in we'll see some heads rolling
>>
File: aA7rH7H[2].jpg (92 KB, 540x649) Image search: [Google]
aA7rH7H[2].jpg
92 KB, 540x649
>>63033433
>wanting Tits McGee to die
Found the faggot, guys
>>
I'm mostly just hoping that Carl gets killed. It's alomst impossible to judge whether or not he's a good character on the basis of how a terrible actor that fucking kid is.
>>
>>63033475
She looks hot as fuck here but on the show, she looks like a cow.
Added to the fact that suddenly out of no where, Tara is a lesbo.
>>
>>63033677
She's been pregnant as fuck dude.
>>
>>63033677
>Out of nowhere

Lmao what
She mentions being a lesbian in the first episode she makes an appearance.
Thats not to say that the romance isn't absolutely fucking disgusting but still.
>>
File: oE7N5xt[1].jpg (72 KB, 289x473) Image search: [Google]
oE7N5xt[1].jpg
72 KB, 289x473
>>63033677
She was like 6 months pregnant when they were filming. And she's always been a lesbo
>>
>>63021513
Rick
Coral
Carol
Glen

I can deal with everyone else. Even Maggie's stupid accent
>>
>>63028469
The difference is this time around they aren't leaving Alexandria any time soon. They're going to be there for probably like 3 more seasons at least. They'll fight off the zombies next episode and then later when Negan is introduced shit will get really good.
>>
>>63033722
>the first episode she makes an appearance.
How many episodes ago was that? How many times did they show her or even once suggest, during this gap, that she was full on lesbo?

Once.

>>63033734
God damn them tittays.
>>
it has it's moments

https://youtu.be/b8-rl9UxZTw?t=2m2s
>>
>>63033757
The next episode after that, she hooks up with another woman. Then a few episodes later Abe mentions he caught her staring down spicy latinas shirt, then later on she literally says she's a lesbian. They've explained it enough, if dipshits forgot, that's on them, not the show.
>>
>>63033775
>You killed and keked his dad
>You fucked his mom
>Your son keked his girlfriend and roughed him up
>Kid has that school shooter fade and those Dylan Klebold eyes
>Rick: What's the worst that can happen?
JUST
>>
>>63033854
>kills Carl
>morphs into him
>gets his gf back

literalyl cant fail
>>
>>63033775
This shit is just making Rick look straight up retarded.

That's right Rick, give a gun to the kid who's father you just murdered, and teach him how to use it. THAT PLAN CAN'T POSSIBLY BACKFIRE
>>
>>63021513
enid the faggot
>>
>>63033890
Don't forget the guy got drunk and beat up his wife and possibly the kids too
>>
>>63027080

I honestly would have preferred if Glenn had used the walker-guts trick from the second episode.

But the way it actually went down wasn't so bad. There was space for one person, barely; and Glenn killed the first few walkers who tried to follow him, blocking the path. Then he just has to stay quiet until the rest of them lose interest. They just didn't show enough of this to sell it.
>>
>>63033971
Pretty sure its already been acknowledged that the dad beat his ass too, but still. Some strange barbarian comes into your community, kills your dad then starts taking your mom to pound town? Thats gonna cause a lot of resentment right there. I'd probably want revenge too if I was in his shoes
>>
>>63033677
she always looked a lot thicker than she really is on the show, because shes got giant tits and because shes a dyke they make her wear really baggy, loose fitting flannel shirts and shit, so it makes her torso look really wide and fat.

need to let her wear some more form fitting shit i tell ya what
>>
>>63030945

>yfw Merle had more character development in six episodes than most characters did in six seasons

>yfw Daryl had NO character development
>>
The jewish fat lesbian, don't know her name.
>>
>>63021513
I still don't know what is the point of Enid if she is not with the Wolves
>>
>>63034332
Denise?
>>
>>63021953
>STRONG WHITE WIMMIN DAT DUNT NEED NO MAN
but she's not like that at all...
She pretend to be a timid lady that just wants to bake cookies as a survival strategy.
And she seriously wants Daryl's dick.
I don't care if you posted this 12 hours ago bitch, you better read this
>>
>>63033734
>>63033475
>tfw she's been bae even before I saw the tiddies

It's something about that face that makes me want to cum inside of her raw and protect her from the world. Would marry desu family.
>>
File: 1445085109686.png (449 KB, 843x472) Image search: [Google]
1445085109686.png
449 KB, 843x472
>>63034382
nah, this one.
>>
File: 2C0syCv[2].jpg (97 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
2C0syCv[2].jpg
97 KB, 598x598
>>63034400
Its because she's such a qt. Just look at that face, those eyes. hnnnnnngh

Too bad somebody else already squirted a baby inside of her, though.
>>
>>63034439
>jewish
>fat
ok
>>
Love how Rick gives the local school shooter a lesson about guns and points out the slide mounted safety then hands him a gun without a safety.
>>
File: 1444829003595.jpg (278 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444829003595.jpg
278 KB, 1280x720
>>63034519
she looks super jewish and fat on the show, I don't know how they make her look different in pictures.
Even if she isn't actually fat she keeps making a fat person face.
>>
>>63026948
> literaly hinders himself by staying with all those usless cunts, just shows he ent as based as you think
>>
>>63021513
Ow, the edge.
>>
>>63034609
She's pregnant, dude. Notice the conveniently placed board.
>>
>>63034609
Pregnant.
>>
>>63033854
>>63033890
this shows just how based rick actualy is, killed his father then shows him how to be a real man, think ricks scared of this puss
>>
>>63034677
>>63034675
how the fuck has she been pregnant since season 4?
You can't just be pregnant for 2 years guys.
>>
I want Rick "no ass" Grimes to fuck Michonne with his white cock.
>>
How can anyone want Rick or Carol to die? They are the only reason to even watch the show. Anytime we get some sort of Carol or Rick operating scene it's god tier.
>>
>>63026548
I would love for the show to turn seriously grimdark, Carol, Carl and Rick are the only survivors of Negan's attack, and the show becomes a silent / ambient series of them wandering, killing, eating, and surviving using real world logic and common sense
>>
>>63021513
>>Ricks Waifu
Her for sure.
The woman is useless and so plain looking. I have no idea what Rick sees in her. It's like his only criteria is

-white
-30-40
-in my area
>>
>>63034724
Giant tits and loose fitting shirts. The baggy shirts hang over her massive protruding tits, making it look like she's fat.

Blame the costume department for insisting that just because she's a dyke she has to wear baggy flannel and plaid shirts.

This season she's been like 6 or 7 months pregnant though, so of course shes gonna look fat.
>>
>>63034875
1: shes hot as fuck, you blind nigga
2: i think thats really the only criteria you can go by in the apocalypse
>>
Enid isn't going to die she's taking Sophias place from the comics as Maggie and Glenns adopted kid. Ricks waifu Jesse is going to die next episode for sure. The others will still live though.
>>
>>63034875
She went all "psycho" a few episodes back so at least she can defend her house
>>
>>63034875
>so plain looking

Nah kill yourself faggot
>>
>>63021549
>>63021581
fuck off carol is based as fuck
>>
>>63034875
>implying you wouldn't pay this stunning woman to take a dump on your chest.
>>
>>63034875
fag. you can tell she has great legs and ass.
>>
if the baby does die how badly will rick take it this time?
>>
>>63021513
daryl. just because norman reedus is a terrible actor
>>
>>63022203
>Rick says jump and she asks "on which cock"?
thats funny but dumb as hell because she got exiled before for not giving a fuck about rick
>>
>>63033854
SURVIVE
>>
>>63034729

I want Morgan to fuck the fat blond lesbian
>>
>>63021513
Why are you watching the show if you hate the main characters?
>>
File: 280788.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
280788.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>63035297
>>
>>63025863
Ricks Waifus son. The one that stole the bullets
>>
>>63021513
Every single character in the series and anyone within about a hundred mile radius

Then they might be able to feature people in another part of the world actually doing interesting shit in the post-apocalyptic world and not surviving like like a bunch of rats scavenging around
>>
>>63033115
I just want Judith to die because she's useless as a character. Like her ONLY purpose is to get in everyone else's way. Plus I have a weird thing where I despise the way people romanticize little girls as being perfect little treasures so I guess there's a personal thing in there.
>>
>>63034986
Suck a dick, you massive cum eating faggot.
>>
>>63033327
THIS
The only reason she is still alive is because they don't have the balls to kill her off, and a large portion of the audience are parents who would get assblasted about it.
>>
>>63034296
>mfw they didn't kill off Daryl already
>mfw if Negan or whoever ends up being Dwight doesn't knock him off at the end of the season
>>
>>63034586
>Kid Columbine about to BTFO Carl's eye
>some gun owner script writer pulls a bait and switch and has him blow his nuts off trying to pull it out of his waistband
>>
>>63035338
With any luck, enough to an hero himself and Carl to finally finish off his shitty bloodline
>>
>>63036237
looks whos talking, "reedus put it in my ass" anoonymoose
>>
>>63027263
He literally busted jared m8
>>
>>63036334

Daryl would be the best one to go.

The only ones I think are definite for surviving until cancellation are Carl and Glenn. If they do a time-skip, then all bets are off.

I might put money down on Rick not surviving to season 7
>>
>>63036515
You understand that The Walking Dead is literally see how much shit Rick can eat the comic the show the game, right?
>>
>>63036207
But anon she has a chance to bring something new t the series,just think if she lives long enough to be ten or eleven
>>
File: eTxsZIt[1].gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
eTxsZIt[1].gif
2 MB, 250x250
Anybody know when the spoilers will start leaking out for next episode? I need to know if pound it survives.
>>
>>63036891
Has there ever been accurate spoilers before a finale?
>>
>>63021513

Everyone who isn't Abraham.
>>
>>63037035
They're always pretty accurate. TWD is the leakiest show on tv.
>>
>>63021513
The edginess in this post is overwhelming. But in all honesty
>Ron the Kekold Kid
>Ebin Enid
>CORAL
>>
>>63021953
>the fat fuck with the mullet
But he becomes an integral part of the community in the comics, in fact he's EXTREMELY important.
>>
>>63036891
>pound it
im laughing way harder than I really should be
>>
File: abe.jpg (219 KB, 1245x1453) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
219 KB, 1245x1453
>>63037116
I have some bad news for you anon....
>>
>>63037135
I only want Ron around a bit longer so he can off Coral
>>
>>63036716
Then she'll just be Loli b8
>>
>>63037227
Is that even possible?
>>
>>63037227

Kirkman admitted killing Abraham was a mistake. Considering he fixed his other big mistake (Rick's hand) I can see him fixing this one.
>>
>>63037271
kirkman fucks up alot t(to) b(be) h(honest)
>>
>>63037359

At least he admits he's mistakes openly and doesn't make up excuses to defend them. The comic may be mediocre but he's a pretty stand up guy.
>>
>>63037271
Why'd he cut off his hand?
>>
Comic patrician know there are only THREE characters who can't be replaced no matter what, all else can be killed off and the plot will continue.
>>
>>63037424

Because Kirkman seriously didn't think the comic would go on for more than maybe 40 or 50 issues. So it was a big dramatic thing but since the comic got popular it just made it harder to write the comic as time went on.
>>
>>63037452
Coral, rick and michone? Or jesus? Fuck I don't ever want jesus to die....
>>
>>63037452
Rick

Lori (oh wait)

Coral

maybe the baby
>>
>>63037476

As much as I don't like Coral I would have rather Rick died at the end of Total War and Coral took his place after the time skip. God I fucking hate Rick.
>>
>>63037035
Someone spoiled Shane dying and Rick telling everyone that they're all infected before the s2 finale aired. They even had screenshots of zombie Shane too.
>>
>>63037529
the babies dead in the comic
>>
>>63037543

To be fair, someone was doing a decent job at convincing people it was foilers, not spoilers.

Shane shouldn't have been killed off in the show until the Governor storyline; seeing Rick and Shane argue over something real would have been good.
>>
>>63037271

Abraham can die already, Judith has to die though, she's useless and will only become a real character when she became like 10 years old
>>
>>63037533
Rick's honestly a fucking idiot. And he's not treating the whole Negan thing very well realistically he should just kill negan, but he's an ego maniac and Negan is one of the most beloved characters in the series so kirkman won't kill him...
>>
File: CIA-Jumps-A-Shark.jpg (4 MB, 3000x2168) Image search: [Google]
CIA-Jumps-A-Shark.jpg
4 MB, 3000x2168
>>63026892
>>63026982

>Not posting the superior version.
>>
>>63037618

I'd bet even money Judith will die in the mid season finale to give us something dramatic and to get rid of the baby.
>>
why did they kill andrea? isn't she supposed to be the main girl in the comics?
>>
>>63037476
>>63037529
No I meant for the comic plot, as in the comic plot can't be done without these guys.

Rick
Coral
Eugene
>>
>>63037668

They replaced her with Carol.
>>
>>63021513
I bet you're a regular on tumblr, aren't you?
>>
>>63037677
Apparently Eugene is the only one in this universe that can read books on agriculture
>>
>>63037668

She is the main girl in the comics, but they fucked up her so badly in the show that had to kill her
>>
>>63037782
The actress was saying that whoever killed her got fired right after.
>>
>>63037756
And make bullets, faglord
>>
>>63037756

He IS the smartest guy left alive, as far as we know.

He's lucky he ran into Abraham, and Ricktatorship and Alexandria are lucky too.

Even in the show they mention how Eugene taught them how to make simple stills for water. They'd all be dead if he wasn't with them.
>>
>>63038064

Eugene is based, a character we were supposed to hate ends up being GOAT.
>>
>>63037939
He has an entire fucking crew, they have to know how to do it by this point. He's expendable. Literally everyone is.
>>
File: alexandra-breckenridge.jpg (173 KB, 458x594) Image search: [Google]
alexandra-breckenridge.jpg
173 KB, 458x594
As long as Ricks girl doesn't die I don't give a shit
>>
>>63038108
I have bad news for you next ep brosephanie
>>
>>63038108
If they do anything like the comics she is ripped apart by zombies because of her retard little kid.
>>
>>63038131
And I have bad news for you anon, turns out she's not dying next episode.
>>
>>63038108
Adding to this, anyone who thinks Tara is best girl is literally retarded
>>
File: epic_fail_guy.png (6 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
epic_fail_guy.png
6 KB, 256x256
>>63038108

I would like to break in her ridge, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>63038163
Oh yea? Is that what you think? Gaynon?
>>
>>63038254
Yeah, it is. The hamplanets on those spoiler sites already have a summary up for it.
>>
>>63038358
That summary is fake as shit. Wait for the real one in a couple days.
>>
>>63038412
All the no life housewives who spend every waking moment of their day on those sites are already tearing their hair out about it. If they're convinced, I'm convinced. If anybody would know if it's legit, it's the obsessive housewives.
>>
>>63021513
I think i would be fine with everyone dying. Not trying to be edgy, but I really can't give a toss about this show anymore...

dropped after the last episode tbqh senpai
>>
>>63026892
it was downhill after the second season tho shit sucks :(
>>
>>63033327
>Why is Abraham alive still?
>Andrea should still be alive.
Opinion disregarded. You're fucking garbage
>>
>>63038684
>>63038652
comics alot better.
>>
File: Alex_Breckenridge.jpg (33 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Breckenridge.jpg
33 KB, 350x500
>>63038182
>>63038108
these

She's literally one of the best things about the show right now
>>
>>63034729
finally someone with superior taste
>>
>>63038819
Can you describe anything about her character's personality besides "Rick's waifu"? She's boring as fuck and her actress is frankly pretty bad
>>
>>63038182
theyre both pretty good grils, anon. Jessie is sexier, while Tara is cuter.
>>
>>63036515
What if Negan kills Carl?
>>
>>63038819
she's a fuckin' middle aged woman whats wrong with you Freudean fucks?
>>
>>63039147
Rick would kill himself, effectively making the show shit. Or he would go fucking beserk and kill Negan right there somehow
>>
>>63039147
then who will shoot lucile, who's exposed skull will negan want to touch? Who will negan be totally scared shitless of?
>>
>>63039302
So? Shes a hot middle aged woman.
>>
File: 1448250255032.jpg (15 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1448250255032.jpg
15 KB, 318x318
This is going to sound kind of weird. But the more I watch the show, the more I realize it's struggling to keep up with the comic. And the more I read the comic the more I realize that it's just a story made up in someone's head and the more I realize how he's struggling to make more and more. I know that all shows are just someones imagination. But with the walking dead you can really tell he's just going off the fly, and it's painful.
>>
>>63039302
the actress is 32 faggot
>>
File: emily_kinney_nude_scene.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
emily_kinney_nude_scene.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
reminder that both lauren cohen and emily kinney have no qualms doing nude scenes and if this show was on subscription cable we would've seen maggie stripped by the governor already
>>
>>63039570

Who's this? I have bigger tits than that, and I am a dude
>>
File: Anri Okita.gif (3 MB, 286x393) Image search: [Google]
Anri Okita.gif
3 MB, 286x393
>>63039302
Yes?
>>
>>63039614
File name, but even if you're on mobile you should be able to recognize fucking Beth

>>63039635
>middle aged Asian is the same as middle aged white woman
>>
>>63039570
Euugh, god. I never even liked Beth to begin with, but after seeing this I cant stand her, thank christ she's gone. Body of a 12 year old boy.
>>
>>63039147

Then Rick goes full Shane on his ass. Maybe bites his throat out.
>>
>>63039635
That's not anri
>>
>>63039949
negan can't die he's very important to the story after the war he's a symbol. AMC will not kill negan
>>
>>63033327
>why isn't the show a panel for panel adaptation of the comics
To hurt the feelings of you and only you
>>
>>63040124
Don't try to rationalize with people who haven't read the comics and don't know anything about them, all their fan theories are BUT WHAT IF BATMAN FOUGHT SPIDERMAN WHO WOULD WIN levels of retarded and nonsensical.
>>
>>63036891
The walkers pour in and everybody struggels with them a bit and then goes into hiding. They are seperated into different groups. I'll get the less important groups out of the way before I focus on the real meat of the episode:
- Tara, Rosita and Eugene hide in some garage after Eugene has shouted the "Help!" we heard two episodes ago into the walkie talkie. Rosita is distraught, but Tara gives some pep talk and proclaims that nothing is lost yet. Eugene attempts to unlock the door leading into the
- Rick, Carl, Michonne, Deanna, Jesse, Gabriel, Ron, Sam and Judith hide in Jesse's house. It is revealed that Deanna was bitten, she prepares to die and has some tearful conversations with Rick ("They are all your people now. Take care of them.") and Michonne ("Find out what you want."). Meanwhile, Ron goes insane and attacks Carl. Their fight attracts the walkers who break into the house. They are able to contain them by blocking them out with furniture but barely. Later, Carl confronts Ron and takes away his gun but doesn't tell the others about his meltdown. As the walkers threaten to take down the barricades, they decide to mess themselves up with walker intestines and leave the house. They can't take the weakened Deanna with them though who then decides that she'll take care of it herself with her gun "when she's ready". They leave and carve their way through the walker crowd while Deanna decides to not shoot herself but instead shoot some of the walkers heading towards her (we don't see her getting eaten though). The episode ends with the rest standing on the porch among the huge walker crowd and stupid little Sam repeatedly saying "Mom".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.