[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone else not able to 'binge' shows? i get bored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447417027973.jpg (139 KB, 951x713) Image search: [Google]
1447417027973.jpg
139 KB, 951x713
is anyone else not able to 'binge' shows?

i get bored after watching a max of like two episodes.

also, my first time through, i barely have any fucking idea what's going on. for the first couple episodes, i don't know anyone's names or anything. watching only becomes a truly enjoyable process the second+ times through
>>
>>63021499

get off the fucking computer
and your fucking phone

dumbass
>>
>>63021548

shut the fuck up faggot don't you fucking talk to me that way i was just trying to make a thread
>>
Back in my day, we used to call it marathoning

I used to marathon shows but I would get too into it that I would start to dream about it and talk to the characters. Then when it ended I would go into a depression and often times just cry for hours and be sad for days.

Now I can only watch 3 episodes a day max, and towards the end of the series I end up watching 1-2 episodes a week. Slowing down really curbs the attachment I get to shows and helps me not go full depression
>>
>>63021499
faM I usually get bored 20 or 30 minutes in. fucking hate those 1 hour episode shows
>>
>>63021499
You sound like some kind of moron.
>>
I watched nearly an entire season of TNG in a day a few months ago, so no.
>>
>>63021499
I usually only binge watch one episode at a time. I can't hold focus for much longer.
>>
I watch 3 TNG episodes a day. I watched about ten years of Dr Who in a year and a half. I did start dreaming about it. I don't always give TV full attention. I dont feel so bad considering TNG is the best TV show. If I marathon something dark like Breaking Bad or a violent anime then I'll be depressed.
>>
>>63021499
Stop watching shit shows.
>>
>>63021499 You either have a short attention span or you're just not enjoying the shows you're watching.
>>
>>63021598
hes giving you good advice
and since you seem to have trouble focusing, yelling at you seemed like the best way
>>
me too OP. when the fuck does The Leftovers get good
>>
>>63021499
Kill yourself OP you fucking piece of garbage.
>>
there just aren't that many good shows
>>
>>63021629

>Slowing down really curbs the attachment

Isn't that the whole fucking point of watching shows? You have it all backwards retard
>>
I can watch a lot of episodes of a comedy at once but for other stuff I like to have some time to think between episodes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.