[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this show? It's so boring and slow-paced!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1417778660109.jpg (511 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1417778660109.jpg
511 KB, 1600x1200
Why do people like this show? It's so boring and slow-paced!
>>
Rick kills people
>>
Rick eats people
>>
Rick fucks people
>>
Rick keks people
>>
Rick keks people
>>
Autism is here And it has a mullet.
>>
Rick Keks people
>>
>>63018752
I dont like the walking plebs either. If you want a true patrician zombie work then you should look for Romero's works.

Im not sure whether Giallo tackled the subject or not, make sure to give them a watch however
>>
>>63018752
Because it's reddit tier shit and most faggots here like reddit tier shit.
>>
>>63019638
I'm a reddit loving faggot and I agree with this
>>
>>63019729
I know you are, you dumb faggot cuntbag. Now fuck off back to reddit, you dipshit cocksucker.
>>
>>63019760
suck on my cock and swallow my foam manlet
>>
>>63019760
Love it when you talk dirty
>>
>>63019780
Topkek, you just BTFO.
>>
I like watching Abraham, Rick, and Carol operate
>>
>>63018752
I stopped watching it after that tank episode. Cant remember which one is it.

They get attacked by the governors furious men + a tank and whats the aftermath? 1 guy that never appeared before in the show gets killed and one of the niggers gets wouded. Thats it! THAT WAS FUCKING IT! A MOTHERFUCKING TANK COULDNT KILL MORE THAN A GUY.

Actually the tank behaved completely retarded shooting rooftops and shit. That whole episode was cringeworthy!
>>
>>63018752
> exclamation mark

Kill yourself faggot
>>
I like the good bits because they're fun and the bad bits because they're fun too. I like to criticize things, and the make up of the show is cool
>>
>>63020227
>No punctuation.

Kill yourself and your family, you dumb cunt faggot.
>>
>>63020227
>>63020245
Hey, let's be nice to each other now.
>>
I liked some bits of it, and I thought it would get better. It never did, so I gave up.
>>
>>63020244
Literally reddit the post
>>
>>63021036
Howdy Reddit!
>>
>>63018752
I mainly just jack off to Maggie while I watch it.

>from the Simpsons.
>>
>>63018752
>It's so boring and slow-paced!

TWD confirmed for patrician tier
>>
first he keks your wife then he keks your life
>>
Enid, or whatever her name is, better die.
>wahh i'm an angsty teen bitch. leemee alone so i can write "JSS" everywhere
>>
>>63021937
This
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.