[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rat cutting loose ends, or cop looking for revenge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1600x900
Rat cutting loose ends, or cop looking for revenge?
>>
>>63017680
Blatantly the latter?
>>
>>63017680
I hate this "Dignam was working for Costello" meme
>>
Cop cutting loose rat.

The actual rat shown right after this was unnecessary and too on the nose.
>>
>>63017680
Revenge.
He was a cunt but a righteous one
>>
>>63017740
It was suppose to be on the nose you pleb.
>>
>>63017680
im GLAD you asked this question anon

when i first watched this movie with my dad and brother i said that the ending would be really interesting if marky mark was actually another rat, especially because of how convincingly not a rat wahlberg was the whole time

they called me retarded and i felt bad
>>
Revenge obviously. He found out about Matt Damon and already didn't like the guy. There's nothing in the flick to suggest he was a rat.
>>
>>63017859
>There's nothing in the flick to suggest he was a rat.

you mean like the cops thought of damon?
>>
>>63017859
This, there is absolutely no solid or even circumstantial evidence of him being a rat
>>
>>63017892
As an audience nothing is presented to suggest he is a rat. So that means he was seeking revenge. It's not rocket science dummy.
>>
>>63017951
so you need to be spoonfed?
>>
>>63017971
No? Do you?
>>
>>63017680
I don't understand why hire two actors that look basically the same to act in the same movie. There was times where I could not tell whether I was seeing Matt Damon or Mark Wahlberg act. Didn't they notice this?

Sorry for my english
>>
>>63017988
no?

and how does it not make sense that, just like the police were all insanely oblivious to damon (and totally certain of dicaprio), the audience could be just as oblivious to wahlberg?

oh! because no evidence is presented! got it!
>>
>>63018022
No evidence is suggested that Walberg is Santa Claus, does that mean it isn't true? I mean I guess not? Lol you're just grasping straws. There just as much evidence supporting your theory as there is mine, which is none. Dumbo.
>>
>>63018089
>There just as much evidence supporting your theory as there is mine, which is none.

then you are as wrong as i am? lol....

also i have a rat in the last scene in the movie as whalberg leaves ...
>>
>>63018022
Because all the rats are seen pursuing a clearly rat purpose.
DiCap wants to bust Costello.
Damon wants to out DiCap.
Mary Mark is seen trying to bust Costello and never seeing trying to out DiCap.

If he's a rat, then his rat purposes are COMPLETELY UNRELATED to everything we see in the movie.
>>
>>63018089
He shows up unannounced and delivers a bad gift to someone who's been naughty. Holy shit, Santa Dignam confirmed.
>>
>>63018109
Stupid boy, you missed the point. Mark Whalberg is Santa Claus haha! Why you ask? Because I said so! (I'm you)
>>
>>63018117
>If he's a rat, then his rat purposes are COMPLETELY UNRELATED to everything we see in the movie.

and? u act like this shit is as rational as the pythagoran therum
>>
>>63018171
You have literally ZERO evidence supporting your claim of mark being a rat. Just give it up dummy.
>>
FUCK TITS ASS MOTHERFUCKER FUCK FUCK SHIT BITCH FUCK YOUR MOM
>>
>>63017705
This. Why would you ever think it was the former?
>>
>>63018201
your evidence is that evidence doesnt exist ... lol .......
>>
>>63018226
>>
>>63018226
Okay you want to play that game? so Mark Walberg is Santa Claus the whole time. I don't have evidence, like you, but you don't have evidence to disprove my claim.
>>
Just satisfying his hunger for killing those Vietnam fucking shits.
>>
>>63018285
and im not sperging out on you

soooo
>>
>>63018321
He he! My stomach hurts.. *farts* *BRAAAATFTTTT* poopie

Nice meem xD upvoted!
>>
>>63017680
I'M SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON

OHHHHHHH
>>
>>63018373
Calm down, Nguyen.
>>
>>63018373
Go back to Reddit.
>>
It's pretty interesting to watch this side-by-side with Infernal Affairs.
>>
>>63018392
>>63018408
>getting baited

You Reddit wuzzz good family??
>>
>>63018438
>onlypretending.post
>>
>>63017918
He was late that one time, but he said he was sorry...
>>
cgi rat
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.