[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HEY, NICE BOOTS Has there been a shittier ad campaign before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: shock_top_wedge.png (150 KB, 383x294) Image search: [Google]
shock_top_wedge.png
150 KB, 383x294
>HEY, NICE BOOTS

Has there been a shittier ad campaign before?

Post shit ads ITT.
>>
>B-b-but my insurance company gives me a check every six months I don't get in an accident! How can men be superior drivers?
>I--
>SILENCE.
>>
>>63017148
pretty hard to watch 2 B quiet and honest
>>
>>63017148
The insurance ad where a hispanic family is driving in their car then a bunch of white people cling to their car like those fish that suck on the sides of their tanks and the black narrator says "sick of leechers? switch to so and so"

I'll try to find it.
>>
>>63017640
I'm pretty sure one of the leeches is black

Only you idiots would find a racial subtext in a fucking car insurance commercials casting though
>>
>>63017504
Triggered desu senpai
>>
File: dscn4295.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dscn4295.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>63017148
Flea Market Montgomery closed down apparently. RIP
>>
>>63017148
Where do you see ads these days? Do you not have adblock plus installed or something?
>>
File: plane-600x337.png (254 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
plane-600x337.png
254 KB, 600x337
>>63017973
Some jew-centric means get through my adblock and anti ablock scripts.
>>
>>63017997
Where does that happen?
>>
>>63018064
It's a secret.
>>
>>63017148
>betas will actually buy beer because some alpha mascot insults them and tells them to

I'd rather die a virgin than be a beta normie desu
>>
File: 1448413370378.jpg (189 KB, 1296x720) Image search: [Google]
1448413370378.jpg
189 KB, 1296x720
>>63018090
What's the appeal of some faggot orange insulting you?
>>
>>63018288
>w-wow alpha orange man actually talked to me. I bet I'l be cool if I do what he says and bang some tight sliz at this normie party I'm going to
>>
>>63017148
This ad is so obnoxious. Must it play on every YouTube video ever? Nobody wants to watch a scripted conversation made to seem awkward and legitimate and then half the conversation edited out so that what they are saying barely makes any sense.
"What tats do you have?"
"Its a dragon and a panther."
"Of course it is"
"How do you taste?"
>>
>>63017504
You're literally no better than a SJW
>>
>>63017504
This one annoys me too. Him saying men were superior drivers would mean in general, not that every male driver was better than the best female driver.
And her driving record does not indicate that all women were good drivers, much less better drivers than men.

Not that im saying men are better drivers because it's probably a tossup in the grand scheme of things its just her defense is way too flimsy for her to be so matter of fact about it.
>>
Any one of those US Army ads where it's a random montage of high-tension scenes like defusing a bomb, then punching numbers on a space station control pad as an asteroid rushes towards the earth, then "IT'S NOT SCIENCE FICTION, IT'S WHAT WE DO EVERY DAY", of course ignoring the fact that 90% of Army enlistees are jocks with a double digit IQ who will never do anything more than sit around a base beating each other off.
>>
>>63017940
Gone too soon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.