[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of The Weather Man, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Weather_man.jpg (26 KB, 220x350) Image search: [Google]
Weather_man.jpg
26 KB, 220x350
What did you think of The Weather Man, /tv/?
>>
Is this the sequel to The Wicker Man?
>>
The only thing i remember is something about camel toes.
>>
It's really great, but not as great as other Nic Cage dramedies.

I can see a lot of people not liking this one.
>>
>>63015942
I consider it more of a "male" film. Every woman I've talked with that has seen it to has called it terrible, but the guys usually get emotional or call it a great to decent film.
>>
Good movie.
>>
Underrated
>>
>>63015844
why is there a plastic spoon on his jacket?
>>
>>63017511
Looks like somebody threw a milkshake or ice-cream with a spoon at him. It stuck to his coat because of the stickiness.
>>
>>63015844
Camel Toe
>>
Haven't seen it but I like Nick Cage.

What's it about? Should I watch it?
>>
>>63017805
It's about a divorced weather man having a midlife crisis while trying to reconnect with his kids.
>>
>>63016143
It's emotional, decent, but not great
>>
I like it a lot. Good ost.
>>
God tier tits on that one bitch he fucked. Somebody get me that on gif or webm she was a titcow
>>
File: weather man tits.gif (3 MB, 440x232) Image search: [Google]
weather man tits.gif
3 MB, 440x232
>>63019172
>>
>>63017549
Nic Cage plays a weatherman with a fake name who is constantly having food and drink thrown at him. He believes it's resent because he gets a lot of money for little work when the reality is that he's a phony and it irks people.

His daughter is chunky and is getting called Camel Toe at school because her clothing choices suck. His son is being groomed by a pedophile. His dad is dying and disappointed in him. His wife doesn't feel listened to so she marries someone else.

He beats up the pedo. Buys his daughter new clothes. Takes up a hobby in archery and finds that people don't throw things at him cause he wears a bow in public. And as reward, he doesn't get his wife back. His dad dies before he can see his son happy. And he gets an even easier higher paying job.

Don't get me wrong, I like the movie, but typing out the story it's kinda not as good as I remember it.
>>
>>63015844
It's shit
>>
>>63019318
>Takes up a hobby in archery and finds that people don't throw things at him cause he wears a bow in public.

I get that burgers are all about open carry but isn't a bow a little excessive?
>>
>>63019318
While his dad did die before he could see Dave happy, the fact that they were able to open up to each other before his death did mean a lot. While it didn't exactly end on a high note, it did end with him resolving his midlife crisis and finding serenity within his place in life, which is fine with me.
>>
>>63019275
YOURE THE MAN NOW DOG
>>
>>63015844
Definitely not a very happy movie, but it sums up how life feels pretty well.
>>
I liked it.
>>
>>63019893
That's the point. It's excessive. He believes he is newly confident but it's really just the bow. He mistakes fear for respect. Typical burger.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.