[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can fuck literally anyone on the planet >is obsessed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Mr.-Purple.jpg (466 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-Purple.jpg
466 KB, 1280x720
>can fuck literally anyone on the planet
>is obsessed with a scrawny meth addict looking white girl with no tits or ass
>>
I get it. Thrill of the hunt.
>>
>>63014477
>meth addict looking white girl
>no ass
Wrong.

She is not white, she is ethically jewish. Also, for the record, she looks like an alcoholic/heroin user in the show, NOT meth. You are wrong about everything.
>>
>>63014477

The heart wants what the heart wants.
>>
File: 1310481500822.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1310481500822.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>>63014477
It was a little mary-sueish having most males transfixed or in love with her. coupled with super powers and a loose ethical code, it's hard to take her seriously.
>>
>can have anything, easily
>be told you can't have something
>want that something
>>
He didn't die at the end. He told everyone on the pier to think Jessica snaps his neck. After gaining all this new power he was getting to much attention his way, so he was planing on disappearing with the world thinking he was dead, saving Jessica for a rainy day when he wants to have fun with her again. He'll probably show up again in the MCU Neflix movie as one of the villains, now with a whole eastern European nation to do his bidding or something.
>>
>>63014477
>what is scacity

The concept of scarcity is central to economics. As we have seen some economists incorporate scarcity into their definition of the subject. The word scarce describes anything, material or immaterial, which is in limited supply, ie. its supply is not infinite. More realistically, scarcity in economics refers to all useful things, ie things which are capable of satisfying a human want, which are not in such supply that all who want them can have their wants completely satisfied. Air, for instance, in most circumstances is not scarce. In earlier times, timber in heavily forested, inaccessible areas was also so regarded. It is the factor of being or not being scarce which determines whether something is or is not an economic good. Goods which are not economic are of little or no concern to economists.

http://www.economic-justice.org/dbs-eco-lesson03.htm
>>
File: Axis1-part1-redskull.jpg (498 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
Axis1-part1-redskull.jpg
498 KB, 900x674
>>63015384
>Marvel reusing villains not named Loki
still waiting for Red Skull
fuck, i'll take Red Onslaught a this point
>>
>>63014477

Originally he never had sex with Jessica but he made her watch him have sex with other women.
>>
Did she lose weight or something? Her body was fantastic in Apt. 23 and BB.

Haven't seen Jessica Jones yet though. Busy and I'd rather watch High Castle first.
>>
>still a better villain than Loki
>>
>>63016062
>High Castle first.
is this any good?

i watched the pilot and thought "meh"
>>
>>63015761
>implying they're not saving all the villains rekt by infinity gems (skull, ronan, ultron) for infinity war part 1 where thanos brings them all back as the masters of evil (or revengers, hurr) and they have an actually even group fight
>>
>>63016062
She gained weight actually. She was rail thin before.
>>
>>63015384

in the comics when he upgraded his powers he got a healing factor and came back after they thought he died, they could do that
>>
>implying most actresses are hot

Some are, but damn of you don't see amazing women walking down the street daily
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.