[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this guy ever mention what his profession was?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: writer.jpg (21 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
writer.jpg
21 KB, 615x409
Did this guy ever mention what his profession was?
>>
AROOO AROOO AROOOOO
>>
DA AUTHOUER EFF ALL YER PEEEEIIIIN.
>>
>>63013734
An author, he wrote "Allyer Payne".
>>
>>63013734
professional pain author
>>
>>63013734
the Arthur of propane
>>
What was his motivation anyway? Was he just le crazy psycho with a lot of money and power who likes to play mind games and fuck shit up?
>>
>>63013734
The Buddha of allyer botheration
>>
>Blofeld scene
>it was me starts playing
>>
>>63013734
He was bor into nobility and has no profession.
It's clearly stated that he's Sir Arthur of Alyerpaine.
>>
>>63013734
He was the director Christof from, 'the bond show', as far as I could tell.

Fucking awful film.
>>
>>63013734
He was a writer, his bestselling novel was 'Oliver Payne'.
>>
>>63013812
His father fell in love with Bond when they were kids and Olleur Paine gotnjealous and killed his father then promised to exact torturous retribution upon Bond's life.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1423x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1423x484
Space CIA agent
>>
File: 1430592205161.gif (986 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1430592205161.gif
986 KB, 300x196
>>63013783
oh man you got me with that, bravo
>>
Fiction author.

Known for such works as "Ölya Pàyne" and "Twâsme James"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.