[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sw/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Lord Vader 3.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lord Vader 3.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
Streaming the Original Trilogy, A New Hope to Return of the Jedi.

http://connectcast.tv/mhmdzl

What are you looking forward to the most in The Force Awakens?
>>
When it's over
>>
Why do these movies still look better than the prequels?
>>
File: tv jedis.png (3 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
tv jedis.png
3 MB, 1920x816
Which actor do you guys think will stand out the most?
>>
>>63013514
probably because they don't have that synthetic, sterile look... it's some uncanny valley shit
>>
>>63013514
They aren't CG diarrhea
>>
Bumping get in here /tv/
>>
I'm not looking forward to TFA to be honest.
>>
>>63013514
Real fake stuff doesn't look really fake.
>>
File: carrie fisher.jpg (67 KB, 604x1059) Image search: [Google]
carrie fisher.jpg
67 KB, 604x1059
>Carrie Fisher will never be the young, cute princess again
>>
To be honest OP should've waited until Friday night when folks ain't got work or class.
>>
I really wish you'd use a service that allows me to post as a guest. Sorry OP, for that reason I'm out.
>>
>>63014612
Just cause of how my life is scheduled, this is the only time I've really got free time without work or college to deal with. If I could stream at a better time, I would. I hope the people on tonight don't mind catching one or two of the movies if they have time.
>>
>Han doesn't shoot first

triggered
>>
>A presence I've not felt since...
>>
Hey fags, Shia streamer here
Wait an hour or two and I got all the despecialized versions
>>
>>63013514
II ans III were literally shot on video tape. It was basically a customized broadcast camera. George said he was being revolutionary
>>
Empire Strikes Back starting now
>>
>incestuous kiss
>>
>>63014658
It's ok, my break started today :^)
>>
File: michael b jordan.jpg (28 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
michael b jordan.jpg
28 KB, 534x401
>We go a long way back, Lando and I.

So who will play Lando in the Han Solo movie? My bet is on black Rocky.
>>
>Episode VIII: The Phantom Sheev
>>
>Kylo represents when Luke turned to the dark side by giving into his incestuous lust, fucking his sister and trying to hide his son by sending him flying into a First Order starship on a small shuttle.
>raised by Snoke/Plagueis to worship the Dark Side, and live up to the legacy of Vader.
>>
>best scene incoming
>>
Luke confirmed for being at his most powerful in Episode VII
>>
>Disable falcon
>Don't disable main engines
>>
Reminder that R2D2 literally foiled all of the Empire's plans with the smokescreen and fixing the falcon.
>>
When the Force awakens comes out, the total runtime of the movies will be 17 hours
>>
Return of the Jedi starting
>>
Anyone else feel like the First Order will be like ISIS? The world is in a time of fearing extremists. Islam is like the dark side of the Force. The Knights of Ren are like the Jihadis
>>
>>63019241
Nah they'll be right wing extremists against multi-culturalism
>>
>>63019241
Movie will make the audience sympathize with First Order as if they are victims of the oppressive Rebels
>>
>>63013421
The dank maymays
>>
>>63019266
ISIS are basically the same way, but replace "multi-culturalism" with "non-Islamic"

>>63019316
Would be impressed tbqh

>>63019329
Memes are important
>>
Slave outfit incoming
>>
>>63014580
>cute
Woah not in that picture m8
>>
The Manchildren Awaken
>>
this is great music to impregnate a white girl with a black baby to to be honest

very tribal, african and makes you think of big black penis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7-y-A3D5bk
>>
>Obi Wan ghost is old because Obi Wan died old
>Anakin ghost is young because Anakin died old
>???
>>
File: angry george lucas.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
angry george lucas.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>63021994
Obi Wan killed Anakin, remember?

Also Lucas changed that in the special editions because he's an idiot.
>>
>>63021055
its funny because shes literally the opposite of cute in the movie.
>>
>>63022031
Best caption wins.
>>
>>63022031
>Episode XIV: The Manlet Rage
starring George Lucas as himself
>>
>>63018167
childish gambino
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.