[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I uhhh...said some pretty nasty things to some Afro-Americans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I uhhh...said some pretty nasty things to some Afro-Americans.
>>
Hey guys, what's so crazy about all this?
>>
Is Michael Richards even racist?
>>
I remember when that happened.

It was pretty embarrassing for a veteran comic to let a couple hecklers get the better of him like that.
>>
Racism isn't wrong, that's what's so insane about this.
>>
>>63013224
Probably not, he just lost his cool at the hecklers and resorted to the most offensive thing that would affect them.
>>
*slap bass sting*
>>
>>63013065
The apology is so painful to watch
America loved him so much they wanted to forgive him. People were actually laughing at first then him (and Jerry) were like "No it's not funny" and any hope at playing it off went out the window
>>
>>63013224
No, that's whats so crazy about this.
>>
>>63013224
Not really, what would you do if a loud black guy started fucking up your show?
Hecklers are cancer
>>
>>63013379
>50 years ago we'd have you upside down with a steak up your ass
>>
>>63013224
That's what's so crazy about this.
>>
>>63013410
>a steak up your ass
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63013410
>a steak
Food is always on the mind, eh fatty?
>>
>>63013379
After all he's a pro so isn't he used to it? He was mad af and only after he saw people leaving did he realize what he had done. I feel sorry for him.
>>
>>63013225
>veteran comic

he was always a shit standup and Kramer was the only thing that saved him from being forgotten
>>
>>63015243
The comedown from that explosion probably did feel like pure shit. If it had been anybody else but King Kike's best friend his career would've been dead right there. Not that it still isn't, but they have Weekend At Bernie's-ed it for Curb.
>>
File: 1370981872508.jpg (66 KB, 431x592) Image search: [Google]
1370981872508.jpg
66 KB, 431x592
>mfw jerry says STOP LAUGHING ITS NOT FUNNY
>>
>>63015549
>laugh
>don't laugh
Make your mind up Steinfield.
>>
>>63013379
you signal the guy in the club who's job it is to ask people to be quiet or leave. If for whatever that doesn't happen, you put the mic in the stand and apologize on behalf of the club that the show can't continue and wait for your time to finish and get paid.
>>
Stop laughing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.