[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did I ever tell you about Ashoka Tano? She was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
>Luke, did I ever tell you about Ashoka Tano? She was the female apprentice your father took on during the Clone Wars. Although she was kicked out of the Jedi Order for being a terrorist, the Jedi nor the Republic kept tabs on her. Your father and I never spoke about her during our main adventures, either, even though she was a good friend for 3 years. Because she was forgotten even after being convicted of terrorism and murder, she was able to maintain her skills as a Jedi and is one of three survivors of Order 66. Although her and I know Vader's fight style and personal weakness' better than anyone else in the galaxy, I think it would be better if you trained with my stuffy old master in a swamp and fight him yourself, even though you are 20 years old and lack any lightsaber training.

She was a good friend.
>>
>>63011994
Well...Luke still beat Vader, so I'd say it was a good call.
>>
>>63011994
4 survivors, there's that brown dude from Rebels too
>>
>thinking the original trilogy is canon
You dun goofed OP.
>>
File: FUCKOFFSHILLCUNT.jpg (651 KB, 770x7233) Image search: [Google]
FUCKOFFSHILLCUNT.jpg
651 KB, 770x7233
You did and you wont stop you senile old man
>>
>Your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or as random as a blaster. An elegant weapon. I stole it from your father as he lied dying in agony on a bed of flames after I cut off his arms and legs. He used it to cut down several little children the night before.

>And he was a good friend.
>>
File: Obi-Wan_Kenobi(Rebellion).jpg (45 KB, 247x332) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan_Kenobi(Rebellion).jpg
45 KB, 247x332
>Luke, did I ever tell you about Order 66 Cookies? They are a brand of cookies made by Sheev's Bakery and Confections inc. to commemorate Empire Day, the anniversary of the day the Galactic Empre was formed which also happened to be the day your father slaughtered the Jedi (even the Younglings) until I chopped his arms and legs off and left him to burn alive by a pool of lava just before you mother lost the will to live as she gave birth to you and your sister. High in fibre and low in fat, they are a healthy treat, and a good snack. May I offer you a bag?

>They were made by a trooper by the name of Stormtrooper TK-555 was personally responsible for counting and packaging all the cookies. Instead of having him fight in any of the battles that were going on, they stationed him in an immense cookie factory where he, all alone, counted and packaged the aforementioned Order 66 cookies. Sheev eventually executed him because he found out that Stormtrooper TK-555, while doing his job in the cookie factory, had eaten a few cookies on the sly, which was a big no-no. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63013767
I legitimately don't doubt the legitimacy of this
>>
File: Order66Cookies.jpg (319 KB, 821x859) Image search: [Google]
Order66Cookies.jpg
319 KB, 821x859
>>63013833
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_66_Cookie

>Order 66 Cookies were a type of cookie.

>Described as "crunchy" and having a "delightful aftertaste," they were sold in bags of 66 by an Imperial officer, next to a statue of Galactic Emperor Palpatine in Theed on Naboo during Empire Day in 1 ABY.

>Stormtrooper TK-555 was personally responsible for counting and packaging the cookies.
>>
>>63011994
Why didn't Anakin fug Ahsoka?
>>
>>63011994
>trained with my stuffy old master in a swamp
>who by the way wasn't my master actaully
>that would be Qui-Gon-Jin, he is also a spirit in the force that you can commune with
>but don't bother talking to him, me and Yoda got this
>>
>>63013725

>He used it to cut down several little children the night before.

Was it really the night before?

So did he march into the temple, kill all the kids, and get in his shuttle and leave? So a whole day or so must have passed. Anakin must have eaten some food. Do you think he ate during the shuttle ride? How long do you think that ride took? What did he eat?
>>
>>63011994
The republic fell like the next week, and Obi had no way of knowing she was still alive anyway, let alone where to find her.
>>
>>63014215
Why didn't he just use the force to fin-- oh right because she's a retcon and didn't exist during the OT.

I forgot.
>>
>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I had to get my old acquaintance Rebo out of his financial troubles? He was a former womp rat wrangler on Tatooine who had dreams of opening his own gourmet restaurant on Coruscant but lacked the capital to do so. I gave him thirty thousand credits I had previously accrued through mind tricking wealthy, but morally corrupt merchants over the course of many years. Initially I was saving them to spend on transport we'd eventually need, but since the Falcon offered such a good deal I felt comfortable loaning all the rest to Rebo. Well, after a few years I get a holotape in the mail with over a hundred thousand credits attached. Rebo struck big with his womp rat stew and wanted to return that gift I had given him so many years ago. It was a good lend.
>>
File: Not Twilek.gif (332 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
Not Twilek.gif
332 KB, 200x192
>>63013767
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

They actually sound appealing desu, quite frankly. Disney should sell these.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.