[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asajj Ventress- BEST THING ABOUT CLONE WARS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Seriously why is she so hot. It's incredibly distracting. I think its the voice and that evil glare. *shudders*
>>
she's dead senpai
>>
>>63011848
she isn't tho
>>
>>63011848
I refuse to believe this.
>>
HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

DO NOT REPLY TO REDDITORS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDlT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDlT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDlT POSTERS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

HIDE REDDIT THREADS2

REPORT REDDIT POSTERS

>>
>>63011611
Did Voldemort get your dick hard when you watched Harry Potter, too?
>>
>>63012134
Voldemort didn't have ridiculous hips and a top tier voice.
>>
>>63012058
Yeah, she is. They killed her off for the sake of it in some side comic that came out very recently and is canon.
>>
>>63012243
Why though? Was there a legitimate reason? Who did it?
>>
>>63012357
To close out Clone Wars and presumably cut off any need to continue Asajj's story and/or presence. They did the same with Maul, IIRC.

Some woman wrote it.

It's called Dark Disciple
>>
File: 1430925933338.jpg (23 KB, 493x430) Image search: [Google]
1430925933338.jpg
23 KB, 493x430
>>63012123
Oh fuck off with that shit, you pedantic cunt
>>
>>63012357
Remember Quinlin Vos, that jedi with the dreadlocks that helps Obiwan fight Cad Bane in one episode?

Council decides it time to kill Dooku so they get him and ventress to work together to assassinate Dooku.
Vos and Ventress fall in love and he goes dark side. They both fight Dooku and she takes a hit for him that kills her.

The End
>>
>>63012685
Maul is still alive somewhere
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.