[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying this wasn't the best episode of Nathan For You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: filthy cutter.jpg (154 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
filthy cutter.jpg
154 KB, 1366x768
>implying this wasn't the best episode of Nathan For You
>>
The ghost realtor was the best. You couldn't write that shit
>>
>The Clock Kid is requesting $15 million in damages
>probability this is a Nathan For You skit increases

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ahmed-mohamed-demands-15m-compensation-for-homemade-clock-arrest-a6745706.html
>>
>>63012490
>implying CC would ever pull it off
>>
I've always thought this was an underrated episode.
>>
>>63012687
Nathan could.
>>
>>63012687
If they pulled it off, would the show get cancelled?
>>
>>63012946
If Dumb Starbucks didn't get it cancelled, I doubt this would.
>>
>>63012490

>family is still 'emotionally distraught' over their poor boy
>they leave america
>one day an anonymous caller offers to represent them and defend their honor
>skeptical but still optimistic, they come back and decide to meet with this enigmatic person
>its nathan
>'so.. ahmed, you built a clock and, then you were arrested. and now, youd like some compensation for this event correct?'
>yes, the whole ordeal was a very traumatizing event for me given how young i am
>VO: I knew that going up against the american government would automatically be a losing battle so i had to figure out a way to make them look like the bad guy.
>'Okay so ahmed what im going to help you do is sue the government. but we're going to sue them for $15 million dollars
>Blank Stare
>Awkward Pause

>cont
>>
File: 1380939847131.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1380939847131.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>mfw Nathan announces in the finale that the whole show has been a business tactic he approached Comedy Central about
>>
>>63013280
what?
>>
>>63012490
not a skit. the father is a race-baitor and simply wants money
>>
>>63013244

>'... is that not enough? would you like to sue for more?'
>'no i just dont think that that is reasonable, i think that the court would not take us seriously and there is no way we can win that'
>VO: But what ahmed didnt realize is that, the exorbitant amount of money we were asking for was all part of the plan. Suing for any reasonable amount would mean that this were just another losing case against the american government. By asking for such an unbelievable amount my hope was to get the help of a group of people so impressionable that we would immediately be turned into the innocent good guys, making it easier for me to win our case. My secret weapon: The American Public.
>VO:I had Ahmed make a statement to multiple news blogs and tv stations in an attempt to reach as many people as quickly as possible but i still needed more evidence to help my case as much as i could. I needed to prove that ahmed didn't even have the knowledge of how a homemade bomb was made. So I called up one of my previous guests, James Bailey, to see if he could provide me with the basic materials that went into making a homemade bomb. The plan was to film ahmed with these materials laid out in front of him and see if he in fact, was able to make a bomb
>>
>>63011437
What episode is this?
>>
File: kek.jpg (34 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
34 KB, 500x340
>>63013244
>>VO: I knew that going up against the american government would automatically be a losing battle so i had to figure out a way to make them look like the bad guy.
>>
>>63012490
The Kid's dad is a intollerable race-bait shill who has made multiple attempts at fame and fortune by attempting to get people to do "racist" things to him so he can pretend he's mad and get a bunch of money from it.

IIRC the clock is the 3rd attempt.
>>
The only way this show can be redeemed is if they go back and reveal that the plate spin screw up was part of some larger greater season long plan that we just caught onto before we were supposed to.
>>
>Something may happen tonight, and if it does, so what

Probably the hardest I laughed
>>
>>63013365

>cut to ahmed staring at nathan, with fertilizer, a watch and various other materials on a table in front of them
>awkward silence
>ahmed give a half hearted uncomfortable smirk as he looks to nathan
>'...what is all of this stuff?'
>oh these are just some things that a buddy of mine dropped off. why, do they make you want to do anything?
>'do anything? like what? what do you mean?'
>i was just wondering if maybe you saw these and felt like you needed to build something out of them. like maybe to a normal person would see these and think of yard work but maybe you see them and it's more like legos
>'i mean, i dont really want to build anything with these. it's just random stuff. you have fertilizer and an old watch and all these wires and diesel fuel? i think that this is all stuff that is used to make a bomb or something
>Quick cut to nathans face
>VO: and there it was. i was shocked, my whole case had been thrown out the window in that instant. ahmed apparently did have knowledge on bombs. if i wanted to win that case i had to act fast
>so then you do know how to make a bomb then?
>'what no of course not. why would i want to make a bomb?'
>but you just said that these are the things that you use for that.
>'i was just saying that i think that this looks like what someone might use for that. why would i know how to make a bomb?'
>awkward stare
>...so you dont know how to make a bomb?
>'no! of course not'
>okay then, that was all i needed to know
>VO: it seemed like i had saved my case once more

im bored and no ones reading this anyway. later tater.
>>
File: 1442244201792.jpg (96 KB, 508x720) Image search: [Google]
1442244201792.jpg
96 KB, 508x720
>>63013525
I was actually enjoying it. Thanks anyway anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.