[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Seventh Seal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: seventh_seal_ending[1].jpg (77 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
seventh_seal_ending[1].jpg
77 KB, 500x333
What do you think about this movie?
>>
bupmidty bump
>>
The parts with Death were kind of cool but other than that I remember being bored. I'm a cinema pleb though.
>>
>>63010069
I think it's hampered by the 'comedic' bits with the slapstick characters but apart from that it's very good. Way more engaging than I was expecting from a film with such a reputation by cunts for being 'patrician'.
>>
>>63010069
I liked the message that living your life is more important than devoting it entirely to Religion.
>>
its okay
>>
>>63011734
You completely missed the point of the film.
>>
Really enjoyed it, great themes
>>
Any more good Black Plague movies?
>>
>>63011734
say the them
>>
>>63010069
I liked it

The badass squire or whatever calling the guy in the inn a greasy c.uckold amused me too much
>>
the chicks in this movie were hot as fuck
>>
>>63012680
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>63012958
Google it you lazy nigger
>>
>>63010069
pleb bait like bergmans entire filmography
>>
9.9/10 The only bad part was there were no bewbs or helicopter crashes.
>>
>>63013299
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>63013508
Agreed.

A heli crash at the end would have wrapped it up so much more nicely then muh dance of death bull.
>>
>>63011734
*tips*
>>
every time i've seen this it's been better and better. one thing is that it's actually pretty funny, like bergman is seen as dour but he made some great comedies and some of his other films balance lightness and heaviness really well, including this one.

there are not many filmmakers i can think of who are that good as a dramatist, like can do a completely captivating film of just two people talking, with amazing dialogue and performances, but was also so innovative and masterful in wordless mood passages, in conveying the spirit, conveying dreams, purely through images and sounds.
>>
>>63010069
fucking ending scene gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it holy fuck
>>
>>63013829
this

I love how the movie was able to maintain it's humor while being extremely grim and hopeless at the same time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.