[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sometimes you can't believe how retarded /tv/ is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>tfw sometimes you can't believe how retarded /tv/ is

Why can't we go back to /L O S T/ times. You guys are parroting idiots who can't form an opinion of your own. I can't wait for The Force Awakens to pull mad coin and get 95% on RT.
>>
File: 1433077921668.jpg (23 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
1433077921668.jpg
23 KB, 324x324
Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?
>>
>can't form an opinion of your own
>I can't wait for The Force Awakens to pull mad coin and get 95% on RT.
>implying you aren't parroting paid journalists for advertisements and youtube overreacting nerd hipsters
>>
>>63009270
>says everything OP was pointing out
>says the same shit every other sperg-meister spews in every thread about everything on this dumpster fire of a board
>>
Faggots
>>
Faggots
>>
>>63009159
>Why can't we go back to /L O S T/ times.

Because they were shit? L O S T threads were always a pleb scab on the face of the board
>>
File: 1447870652381-edit.jpg (159 KB, 1256x475) Image search: [Google]
1447870652381-edit.jpg
159 KB, 1256x475
we just need a star wars quarantine board and everything will go back to normal
>>
>>63010527
We just need to durn to ya and everything will go back to normal
>>
>>63009307
>post-OT star wars fanboy
>calling other people sperg meister

kek you're literally the manchild fedora neckbeard reddit crowd
>>
>>63010656
>iposteditagainmom.jpg
>>
>>63009159

>implying "DURN TO YAH" isn't just as cancerous as baneposting
>>
>>63010570
we just need a star wars quarantine board
>>
You don't complain & then leave no explanation of the problem. Only old women complain like this.

Examples?
>>
>>63010771
To be fair, that epic maymay didn't come around til towards the end of the series/after. LOST era posting probably makes up 75% of any actual real discussion of television/film this board has ever actually had.
>>
>>63010750
>unwashed star wars geek telling people they live with their mom

oh the ironing
>>
>>63010805
Lost was a horrible fucking show. You actually watched it. Somehow I'm at fault.
>>
>>63010805
Every thread is just complaining about jewish media, black dicks and strong women in film. Every thread about an actual show or movie turns into shitposting about the former. /tv/ is the platform of trying to be as anti-reddit and anti-tumblr as possible. It's like /pol/'s shriveled white un-circumcised little pee pee. No one even knows the plots or context of the scenes, movies, or shows they complain about. This board is a hilarious mess.
>>
>>63010805
Hes upset that he can't shit post star wars threads anymore since the people he invited/came in with are attacking his shitp-discussion threads now too
>>
>>63009159
hi rebbit
>>
>>63010938
/pol/ watches TV.

In the years that have passed, /pol/ has become a thing & have increased on bringing up the forth reich.

Some of us play into thier insanity for keks & a lesser number are actually being converted.

I don't blame /pol/ exactly. Shitty janitors have been plaguing this board. I came from /sp/ so take what I will witha grain of salt.

Tom Brady!
>>
how do we save the /tv/?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.