[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: latest[1].jpg (520 KB, 2024x2624) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
520 KB, 2024x2624
I know he was the top #1 channel on YT, but he still got a lot of hate. Why? Is it just because he was kind of annoying?

I thought he was... kinda funny. Not some kind of comedic genius, of course, and his videos were all the same (which is why I never subscribed), but they were... okay. Don't see why people would hate him so much.

Never watched the show or the movies, so don't ask me about those.
>>
Fred: The Movie was a masterpiece
>>
>>63009088
You literally can't look at his stupid face without hating him.
>>
File: 1447205263623.gif (4 MB, 200x181) Image search: [Google]
1447205263623.gif
4 MB, 200x181
That fucking nails-on-chalkboard voice
>>
File: 1400379057313.gif (1 MB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
1400379057313.gif
1 MB, 426x320
>>63009112
>>
>>63009088
>he was kind of annoying
>kind of annoying
>kind of

are you fucking serious
>>
>>63009338
Yes. I really don't understand why people got triggered so hard.
I mean yes, he plays an autistic kid with a high-pitched voice. That's the joke. There's not much to the joke, but I can still chuckle at it.
>>
>tfw you're getting too old for /tv/
>>
I never found him funny but I never watched him so I never really cared.

Speaking about famous youtubers, I think Pewdiepie acts like an annoying faggot in his videos but is probably likable in real life.
>>
>>63009088
Surprise! He's gay
>>
I liked his older videos unironically
i watchhed since he was on jkl with his cousins and he just felt like a dumb kid having fun. and he played the part of an 8 year old really well.
it had a little charm to it
>>
In his newer videos he drops the annoying voice and is just himself. I imagine he's crazy depressed about being a hasbeen so young in life. I don't hate him though.

The only Youtuber I hate who my girlfriend constantly watches is Roman Atwood. He's the one who constantly pranks his wife into thinking their kid died. He's such an insincere rich piece of shit
>>
despite what contrarians will say, I was in the live thread during FRED stream and it was well received by the vast majority of those that night

it was a trash movie with really funny parts, like the pet shop scene for example
>>
Fred was like Twilight, I guess. Hated majorly but you can't argue it wasn't a huge piece of it's time. Makes good nostalgia material, in a way
>>
>>63009088
Are you underage?

Legit wondering, because in the heyday of him being around you can't possibly have been an adult and liked him.
>>
>>63011083
>a handful of autists on /tv/ semi-enjoyed a movie
>thinks this validates him liking this shit

Come on now
>>
>>63012435
Well I was underage at the time.
>>
He was an annoying fuck. Not funny at all. Never was funny
>>
Fred was at his popularity height 7 years ago. The only people that enjoyed him were children so if you actually liked him during that time that makes you underage now. I can't believe there are people on /tv/ ACTUALLY trying to justify liking Fred at any point in their life. This is no longer reddit, this is fucking 9gag now.
>>
>be 14
>fat awkward kid living in Europe
>no idea who fred is
>see fred shirt and think it looks cool
>buy it
>school next day
>random dude says: Dude you like Fred what kind of faggot are you?
>get home and google Fred

biggest cringe of my life
>>
HEEEY ITS FREDDDDDDD
>>
>>63009559
This. I always separate youtubers into them as a person and them as a persona. As a person most of the screaming faggy youtubers are probably chill as hell, but when they make videos they have to be their persona, which is that screaming faggot.

It makes me sad, actually. Pewdiepie became popular for screaming at horror games that scared him, and the screaming appealed to little kids. And when he wanted to move on from horror, he knew he'd have to keep screaming to maintain viewers, and he cornered himself into this awkward position of not being able to do anything other than scream at the camera.
>>
>>63012616
that random dude saved your life anon. some russians were going to stab you in the chest and kill you if they saw you with that shirt.
>>
>>63009088
>YouTube

Television and Film everybody
>>
>>63012547
This so much.
Every popular board is fucking trash filled with children.
I fucking hate this place really.
>>
File: 1440270733405.jpg (978 KB, 1024x1400) Image search: [Google]
1440270733405.jpg
978 KB, 1024x1400
>>63012657
>some russians were going to stab you in the chest and kill you if they saw you with that shirt.
>implying they won't do it for the fun

>>63012767
>Every popular board is fucking trash filled with children.
You think we don't already know
>>
>>63009088
Reddit = Fred
4chan = Daxflame
facebook = Lonelygirl
Anything I'm missing?
>>
>>63013604
>4chan
>not filthy frank
>>
File: 14231567954.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14231567954.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>63013604
John Cena.
>>
>>63013705
>filthy frank
LITERALLY reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/filthyfrank
>>
>>63013750
they thought he died because of a 4chan post?

top lel
>>
>>63013705
Filthy frank is not funny and is reddit. He also has a fat nerd cringe fanbase
>>
> yfw he turned out to be gay
>>
>>63010843
It's all acted m8 his wife is in on all the pranks they just pretend for the hits.
>>
>>63013869
who the fuck is surprised and who the fuck cares
>>
>>63012767
>>63013441
> calling other people children on a Mongolian cartoon imageboard

We did this to ourselves, son
>>
>>63013897
His kids going to die and no ones going to believe it for a month
>>
>>63013901
No one is surprised, but you care....
>>
>>63013750
Literally all Youtubers have a reddit.

Keep in mind Frank fucking hates his fans and doesn't post there.
>>
>>63013858
>filthyfrank
> reddit

Pick one, son
>>
>>63013750
Only someone who browses reddit would know this. Got something you want to tell us, anon?
>>
>>63013604
>4chan
>not Pupinia Stewart
>>
>>63014026
yes
https://www.google.com/#q=filthy+frank+reddit
>>
>>63009088
Because his entire fucking schtick was being an annoying retard with a high pitched voice

That's a pretty good reason to hate him you underage kekold
>>
>>63014052
Only a redditor would Google reddit. You got something you want to tell us, anon?
>>
>>63014078
How do you know all of this about reddit?
>>
>>63009088
My fist needs his face
>>
>>63009088
He is unfunny sure but people underestimate his importance. Even though absolutely no one remembers him right now he was the arguably the first youtuber for the masses.
>>
>>63014113
SHIT, HE KNOWS
>>
>>63014113
You have to study your enemy, redditor.
>>
>>63009751
>jkl
junior kindergarten lunchbreak?
>>
>>63014113
Because like most of the people posting on /tv/ now he came from there last year
>>
>>63012462
Are you 18 now or some shit
>>
>talking in an obnoxious high pitched voice

>kinda funny
>>
If you found him in any way funny OP you must have been 12 or under during his heydey.
>>
This was worse than anything Fred ever did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKNzEvK_5u8
>>
He's got rich acting like like a annoying fag. This is why people get pissed, and you can't blame them. Yet you can't blame Fred too. What would you do if you did something silly on camera and people dig it and you get money thrown at you
>>
>>63014528
hahahaah what the fuck
>>
It's a double edge sword though.

He's got money now, yeah. However, he won't be recognized as an "artist" by his peers. He'll always be known as annoying ass Fred.

One day, he's going to be too old for the Fred bit. One day, that YouTube money is going to stop coming in.

When that day comes, he's going to tell his Agent, "Okay I'm ready for the next gig", but you know what? There won't be any.

He'll get a haircut and take some acting classes. He might book a job as a victim on Law & Order, but that $3,000 day rate is a lot different from 1 million a month in Ad money.

He'll start to get desperate, take some of his remaining YouTube money and produce and direct a deep, dramatic short film. Having no experience producing or directing anything other than FRED, he'll bungle the shoot...casting shitty craigslist actors and directing it horribly. The project will fail and any remaining hollywood friends he has will disappear.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.