[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape is not wrong if rapist is hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
>A Streetcar Named Desire
>written by a gay man
Marlon Brando is a rapist, yet chicks swoon over him
mfw they don't make movies like that anymore
>>
>>63007911
There was no eroticism or romance in the rape though. He was great in the role because he acted great, not because people like rape. Do you understand the distinction OP? It's a toughie I know, distinguishing between the performance and what the performance imitates, but I'm sure if you think really really hard you'll get there buddy.
>>
>>63007965
>liberal snark
>>
>Marlon Brando is a rapist
Citation needed
>>
File: arpG78B_700b.jpg (45 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
arpG78B_700b.jpg
45 KB, 640x960
>>
>>63007911

You're retarded if you think people justified his rape based on his looks. The entire movie demonizes him through the perspective of Blanche.

>tenesse williams
>gay
>>
>>63007911
Why do people say this guy was the greatest actor of all time? He's good, but come on. GOAT??
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Chicks swoon over Ramsay Bolton
>>
File: brando.jpg (39 KB, 375x669) Image search: [Google]
brando.jpg
39 KB, 375x669
>>63008065
One of the greatest for sure. Just look.
>>
File: Brando_-_Leigh_-_1951.jpg (274 KB, 700x855) Image search: [Google]
Brando_-_Leigh_-_1951.jpg
274 KB, 700x855
>>63008048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXBSW0Zns
Look at the comments under this clip
Ovaries exploding over Stanley Kowalski
Bitches loved Stanley Kowalski even though he raped the delusional betch
>>
>>63008233
OP this is just a movie, he didn't really rape anyone.
>>
implying you wouldnt like to get raped by brando in his prime
are you fucking gay or something
>>
>>63007911
https://youtu.be/1CEzGAhMUno

The character he played was alpha as fuck. That's why chicks loved the character, even though he raped the woman. Marlon was also at his physical prime so that helped, a lot.
>>
File: sweating man.jpg (17 KB, 284x300) Image search: [Google]
sweating man.jpg
17 KB, 284x300
>>63008101
This image turned me gay.
>>
>>63008101
high test as fuck
>>
>>63008233

Because they think Marlon Brando is a hot guy, they probably don't think raping a mentally unstable woman is cunt drenching.

Why are you trying to justify rape as some sort of act of sexual fulfillment?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.