[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doug Benson destroys internet nerds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: dbmf.png (717 KB, 847x438) Image search: [Google]
dbmf.png
717 KB, 847x438
So I stumbled upon this video and thought it was pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z1ems5fAkM

Doug pretty much steals the entire show, despite being the "stoner" guy who isn't supposed to be all there. It's worth watching just for all the horrified looks on the girl next to him, especially when he calls her out for not knowing anything about the things she claims to be interested in at every turn.

It's also a really interesting format for a show, but every other episode seems to be almost exclusively capeshit so, meh.
>>
well he has been a host/comedian for over a decade. He's always 'on'. Getting Doug with High is amazing when he has good guests on.
>>
>>63007814
OP, do you know you're an ad?

DO YOU KNOW?
>>
>>63007870
>Getting Doug with High is amazing when he has good guests on.

only because the good guests make it interesting.

Doug is just a black hole that spouts weed facts and interrupts people whenever the show gets slightly off track about weed.
>>
>>63007814

Second for you are an ad

At what point does it happen in this 90 minute video, I don't have time for his tired shtick in the beginning.
>>
>>63007814

Their laughing seems fake, this whole thing is contrived to seem like it's not.

Filtering Doug Benson.
>>
>>63008131

>i don't have time for his tired shtick in the beginning

Too busy spamming star wars shitposts?
>>
File: Suck on a slimeball.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Suck on a slimeball.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>63008164

>Implying
>>
>>63008164
you mean too busy actually discussing film & tv? yep :)
>>
>>63007814
Doug Benson is garbage
>>
>>63008164
says the guy spamming youtube crap the whole day
>>
>>63008164
If he shits on someone it's customary to actually link to the time.

But you're just a movie fights shill. You've been making these threads at least twice a day. Get a clue, no one cares dude.
>>
>>63008164
Bow to The Force, fatboy.
>>
>>63008241

>you're just a movie fights shill

It literally said in the OP that every other video isn't worth watching.

>you've been making these threads at least twice a day

Nobody has been making these threads even twice a month; maybe you're thinking of some other sites you frequent?
>>
>1h32
I'm not watching this whole thing, when does the good stuff happens?
>>
>>63008299
>It literally said in the OP that every other video isn't worth watching.
It's a tactic to get people to the video. You know this, you posted it.

>Nobody has been making these threads even twice a month; maybe you're thinking of some other sites you frequent?

No, I'm thinking of YOU posting this shit multiple times a day. You're a pathetic shill. Stop denying it.
>>
>>63007814
Jesus Christ.

"My favorite part about my favorite stoner movie is that FACT THAT THEY CAST TWO MINORITIES".

I have no idea who this guy is, but I hate him in the first couple of minutes.
>>
timecode plz faguette
>>
File: dayz.png (416 KB, 511x663) Image search: [Google]
dayz.png
416 KB, 511x663
>>63008333

Gonna have to watch the whole thing because noone else will and OP thinks you have nothing better to do and OPs arrogant generalizations are law in this shill thread.
>>
>>63008354

>I'm thinking of YOU posting this shit multiple times a day

OP here. Pull up the archive and prove it if you care.

I'm here every day and had never heard of movie fights until yt suggested the video.

Don't bother if you don't care; I just thought it was a more interesting movie discussion than pretty much all of /tv/ over the past week.
>>
DUDE

I was actually shocked learning that Benson actually has a long storied career as a comedian and as an extra in like every huge 80s movie. I was convinced he just kinda came out of nowhere as a weed guy. Dude didn't even smoke weed until he was 28, lmao.
>>
>>63008426

He's an ad
>>
>>63007870
Getting Doug with High is one of the most abhorrent shows in existence.
>>
>>63008473
he's literally that phase of weed smoking where people are obnoxious as fuck about it, except toned up to 11 and he's been stuck in that phase for about 22 years.
>>
>>63007870
Getting Doug with High is the worst piece of shit ive ever seen
>>
>>63008525

This

Doug is the prototypical DUDE WEED LMAO. Even more than Seth. The best episode of Getting Doug With High was the episode with Eric Andre where Doug looked like a scared little bitch the whole time.
>>
>>63008525

That's another thing, he doesn't look 51 at all. Mid to late 30s tops.
>>
>>63007814
You can just the self loaving on every single participants face. It's so fucking cringe. It runs for the length OF A MOVIE too! Holy fuck, people actually waste their time with this shit? How do you even watch or listen to a minute of this?
>>
>>63008615

Jack Black freakout was funny, and David Cross being a pussy.
>>
>>63008653
>David Cross being a pussy.
he spent the entire episode pissing on doug and his show though
>>
>>63007814
hey OP, only thing he destroys is your pussy
>>
>>63008682

Yeah, which was hilarious, but he was also being a total pussy about the weed. Acting like he was so scary high after just taking one hit.
>>
>>63007814
Fuck movie fights.
I remember that fat girl with glasses who got owned on stage live because she thought Nolan was a cinematic genius and she didn't know who Scorsese was.
On her twitter she also claimed she she's a movie nerd and gets really stoked for movie trivia.
>>
doug benson's 50 and still doing the "dude weed" thing
>>
>>63009151

To be fair, it's his bread and butter. People pay him a shitload of money to talk about weed. He gets loads of free weed, pipes, and bongs and shit. I wouldn't stop if I was him either.
>>
File: 1441351530618.jpg (23 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1441351530618.jpg
23 KB, 500x378
>mfw I fell for this viral bullshit and watched 10 minutes of autism before realizing it.

Fuck off and die op.
>>
>still no timestamp of when benson "destroys" anyone

yeah, you're not an Ad
>>
File: chloe-dykstra-leaked-nudes-25.jpg (108 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
chloe-dykstra-leaked-nudes-25.jpg
108 KB, 800x450
>Chloe Dykstra
>>
where are the good bits
>>
>>63007814
hi /sp/ faggot

take your trash to /trash/ or /b/
>>
>>63007814
post the time code dickface
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.