[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leonardo DiCaprio says the extreme conditions while filming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1800x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1800x1012
Leonardo DiCaprio says the extreme conditions while filming “The Revenant” meant that “It was the most difficult film, I think, that any of us have ever done.”

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/leonardo-dicaprio-the-revenant-inarritu-movie-actor-1201647481/
>>
who cares
>>
DUDE OSCARS LMAO
>>
>>63007306
The most difficult film anyone has done since the silent era.
>>
GET TO THE BOAT
>>
>>63007306

> I had to leave my luxury trailer to film for at least 15 minutes at a time, it was hell!
>>
the most difficult since the silent era, that's for sure
>>
>>63007306
Still not going to get him an oscar. The only chance he has of winning on oscar is cutting his dick off for a role and playing a tranny
>>
>dude, acting is so difficult, way worse than being an oil driller
>>
>>63007306
white man can't deal with a lil bit of snow? embarrassment to your ancestors.
>>
>be 20 minutes north of Edmonton in march
>OMG WORST CONDITIONS EVER
>>
>>63008733
>cutting his dick off
Nah. A standard circumcision and converting to Judaism will be sufficient
>>
>>63007306
Lol, guy is really trying to sell his Oscar bait. I knew he was desperate but this desperate?
>>
>>63008733
That wouldn't be acting, though.

he never gets any awards because he can't emote and hes always playing himself.
>>
>>63007306
I guarantee you if he doesn't get this Oscar but Tom Hardy does, they'll find Leo pass out in his expensive condo with pills next to him.
>>
>>63007966
this

it wasn't like they were making a Werner Herzog joint where they sneak into a wartorn dictatorship country and people get murdered and they drag a ship over a hill and Klaus Kinski is involved.
>>
>guys I had stand out in the cold for an hour or more at a time.
>Sometimes they even made me run in the snow and I got wet
>the internet service was also really slow out there, and I had to fuck the same hooker weeks in a row because they couldn't find another hot one nearby
>pls gib oscor
>>
File: 4635473-bane+big.jpg (336 KB, 1280x726) Image search: [Google]
4635473-bane+big.jpg
336 KB, 1280x726
>>63011442
>implying Hardy doesn't deserve an Oscar
>>
last two lead Oscar winners played someone with aids and a physically disabled man. Leo's gotta try harder, i suppose the mixed marriage and mixed son gives a better shot than before
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.