[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-hey guys I exist and am streaming in theaters right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: LiterallyNobodyKnew.jpg (174 KB, 640x414) Image search: [Google]
LiterallyNobodyKnew.jpg
174 KB, 640x414
H-hey guys I exist and am streaming in theaters right now.
>>
At least the franchise is dead now and it ended with a whimper
>>
>>63007289
The last movie was actually good though.

Too bad nobody will see it because the last two movies were complete dogshit.
>>
>>63007237
Saw it yesterday, i liked it, i like how pretty much shits onall feminists.

The sewer escenes were really really good,
>>
>>63007237
>The flights on the arrow are going to fuck up her left index finger
>>
>>63008511
>i like how pretty much shits onall feminists.
MRAs never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
>>
File: 1.jpg (10 KB, 243x224) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10 KB, 243x224
>audience collectively chuckles at both the cat lady and the breakdown at the end
>same audience applauds at the credits
>>
>>63008585
You've never used a bow before, have you?
>>
>>63008686
It'sliterallt the only female lead that is not a stronk womyn, and ends up having white children. Fuck you, that's great.
>>
>>63008832
ok you got me. I kek'd.
>>
does it have shots of jlaw ass in tight suits?
>>
>>63008902
No. Not really.

The second one does.
>>
>>63008931
Thanks m8, Ill just watch the second one then
>>
>>63008832
>white children

The fact that katnissses asian baby isn't a meme yet is testiment to the fact that nobody has seen this movie
>>
>>63008830
nah i usually play warrior
>>
>>63007237

I never bothered to watch Mocking Jay 1.

This part 1 and 2 meme needs to fucking die...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.