[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (83 KB, 739x218) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
83 KB, 739x218
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63006155
he meant that it's a fucking great movie retard.
>>
>>63006325
Retard detected.

It means it's another pandering piece of shit being given praise purely for political reasons. Just look at the directors previous film. Literally "dindu" the movie. If I remember correctly it even ended with an onscreen message letting audiences know the nearest interracial breeding grounds to take their wives too.
>>
File: Untitled.png (84 KB, 742x219) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
84 KB, 742x219
It just keeps getting better. Where are all of the /pol/ tards now?
>>
Black men are so handsome and masculine, I hate white boys and only a black man will father my children.
>>
>>63006525

This obssession is rather alarming, m8. I think you need to go take a walk.
>>
>>63006525
>shill critics fall over themselves to praise anti-white political statement.
Except this only goes to prove /pol/ right.
>>
>>63006553
Not him but /pol/ generally asserts, or formerly asserted, that the outstanding majority of people hate niggers and having a black person as a part of your film is box office and critical poison. Check their archive for discussion on why the most recent Fantastic Four filmed, I'm certain many will retract these beliefs in the face of commercially and critically successful films with black leads though.
>>
>>63006553
>rocky
>anti-white
nigger what?
>>
>>63006155

I really fucking hope I love it. The Rocky series is my bread and butter, senpai.
>>
>>63006553
>a black guy boxing is anti-white
How do you watch television or film when every time a black person is on screen it has an anti-white sentiment?
>>
>>63006546
Why? Are you too scared to because you'll run into a black demon?
>>
>>63006596
>box office and critical poison.
Box office poison in non kekked countries, yes, but Critical poison? Top laugh. It's well documented that critics are a bunch of leftist shills who will push whatever agenda the jews tell them to. Praising "black people" movies is the most stereotypical critic behavior possible.
>>
>>63006553
This is the kind of person that constantly post Jessica Jones, Star Wars and Ghostbusters threads. This idiot right here
>>
File: Untitled.png (141 KB, 743x235) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
141 KB, 743x235
>>63006553
By /pol/'s logic, this should absolutely glowing reviews, instead of mixed/mediocre ones.
>>
>>63006652
>A white man being kukked out of his own franchise and replaced with a black man isn't anti-white
This is the same fucking deal as Fury Road, except at least in this case they're at least upfront about the sidelining of the white man. Fury Road was a bait and switch which is even worse.
>>
>>63006696
>non kekked countries
Kek. I can't wait for your intense butthurt when Star Wars is a success everywhere.
>>
>>63006696
>non kekked countries,
Black people cant win, if their movies do well it's because the people watching love to see their women get fucked by black men. If they don't do well it's because the audiences hate niggers. A black actors work isn't judged on its own merit but rather what the audience thinks of niggers, in the /pol/lacks mind everyone has some extremist view of blacks.
>>
>>63006732
>Italians
>white
>>
>>63006732
Rocky is 60 years old dude, and Apollo Creed's son wouldn't look like Chris Pratt
>>
>>63006751
>in the /pol/lacks mind everyone has some extremist view of blacks.
You'd have to have your head buried deep in the sand to not have an "extremist" view of blacks. When you're watching a film and a black pops up in a non-black appropriate role you'd need to have some pretty significant self delusion to just see it as an actor like all the rest and not just some politically charged meme put there to push a point.
>>
If Apollo died 30 years ago in Rocky 4 how old is this guy?
>>
>>63006851
>Americans
>>
>>63006851
>in a non-black appropriate role
An athlete?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.