[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any thoughts on Bojack Horseman? I'm partway through season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: bojack-horseman-tv-review.jpg (186 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-tv-review.jpg
186 KB, 670x377
Any thoughts on Bojack Horseman? I'm partway through season 2 and I really like it.
>>
Here, lemme.give you the rundown on how these threads go.

2 people will samefag as 5 people telling you they love it.

Most posts will be trolls and shitposting declaring animation is inherently bad or for children

One person will declare the series shallow by listing everything that makes it great as a flaw

It's a good show, OP. But this place isn't where you discuss good shows. You're looking for reddit.
>>
It's a cartoon. Goes on /co/.
>>
I've watched it probably 6 times through at this point, and it just gets better with multiple viewings.

This board is too underage for it, and would rather just shitpost about sw.
>>
Is he more of a man, or is he more of a horse?
>>
>>63006102
Its okay and has a couple of really standout episodes. Overall, the opening and closing themes are better than the show.
>>
>>63006295
don't forget that I can belittle any aspect of anything by putting "muh" in front of it, nigger
>>
>>63006102
>le crudely drawn sarcastic face cartoon of the year
>dude weed, only stoners will no
>le slacker pride
>>
>Any thoughts on Bojack Horseman?
I think this belongs somewhere else
>>>/co/
>>
Yeah the thread pretty much goes like this on /tv/

Everyone will tell you that if you can get past the first three episodes it's good. Which is true.

If you like feeling deperessed or feeling closer to charlie sheen than his aids then this show is for you. It's pretty good along the way.

>>63008395
You never have watched the show if you think it's about that. That's two maybe three jokes out of the entire two seasons you fuck boy faggot. @weed.

The drawing style is what it is .
>>
Tumblr, jews, womin, memes: the show
>>
>>63006102
The interspecie relationships make this a perfect show for /tv/.
>>
>>63006102
You're gonna like it even more by the time you're done with season 2. It's very enjoyable to watch.
>>
I wonder if the creators intended on the sudden change of drama mid-season or if they changed their mind and went for something "deeper" later on in the show.

I don't care if I sound pretentious
>>
>>63009877
It's clear from the first few episodes, upon rewatch, that what plays as "uh oh strange cutaway" is actually laying groundwork for the depresso drama to come later. It's not pretentious of you, but it's clear you didn't watch the shit.
>>
>>63006102
It's reddit shit.
>>
>>63006102
The back end of season 2 is where it gets amazing.
>>
>>63010539
S1 was awesome. I couldn't believe S2 was better than S1 but it really was. Can't fucking wait for S3!
>>
It has really entertaining plots and ideas, but too many filler episodes. Season one should have focused exclusively on the Herb Kazzaz plotline, as it was by far the most interesting, funny, and dramatic part. Season 2 was really great but episodes like the chicken one and the finale completely ignore major aspects of the season (Owl girlfriend, secretariat movie, Todd fight). Overall, very funny, very smart, but still making some simple mistakes. Excited for season 3 (with Weird Al!)
>>
"Elijah Wood" was the best punchline
>>
>>63010710
Chickenz was the best episode of the season! Idiot!
>>
>>63006102
i really liked it.
waiting for more.

the debauchery, the hollywood shallowness, the animal jokes, the crippeling sadness.

the intro is a classic
>>
Cartoons go on /co/ desu senpai
>>
reddit cartoon shit for plebs

off to /co/ with you
>>
>>63011328
>its animated, therefore shit and only plebians watch it.

why is animation more restricted to convey an idea than live action, when animation isn't restricted to reality?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.