[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jennifer or Lorraine, friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mommy.webm (3 MB, 840x455) Image search: [Google]
mommy.webm
3 MB, 840x455
Jennifer or Lorraine, friends?
>>
lorraine desu
>>
dat lorraine baka
>>
What kind of question is that, you already know the answer, you posted it right there
>>
Jennifer > Lorraine > Jennifer (Elizabeth Shue)
>>
>>63005923
You will ever drink piss while stroking her clitoris. Why even live?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 336x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 336x462
Best Jennifer > Lorraine > shue jennifer
>>
>>63006215
It really is amazing just how unappealing she is compared to Lorraine.

Honestly, I'dve convinced Doc to help me work on a way to manipulate reality so I wouldn't vanish and could forever be with and bang my mommy's pussy.
>>
>>63005923
Lorraine.
She knows her way around a hard dick, she's parked before...
>>
>>63007029
i want to teach lorraine how to be a naughty girl. she has the will.
>>
Lorraine

In fact, Leah Thompson is still hot today.
>>
>>63006215
Shue is more classically prettier than Wells, so there's that
>>
more webms for better judgment senpai
>>
Lorraine desu senpai.

She's horny and she's parked before
>>
desu baka senpai kek hothead bane, big guy
>>
>>63007991
what did she mean by that?
>>
I'd take modern day Lea Thompson over both of those.
>>
>>63008595
She was better in the 80s (she was the perfect combination of cute, innocent, and sexy) but she's definitely a sex mommy now.
>>
>>63005923

>cock hungry mom

How can you go back to the future and look at your mom the same way?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.