[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"All deliveries have to go through the concierge."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cons.png (741 KB, 1169x668) Image search: [Google]
cons.png
741 KB, 1169x668
>"All deliveries have to go through the concierge."
What did she really mean?
>>
"Pool's closed."
>>
Good thread. Bump.
>>
Underrated thread.
>>
She's into fart rape.
>>
>>63003957
>"Fart rape" is a phrase that came out of "rape culture" theory, with roots going back to a documentary entitled "Rape Culture" which was released in 1975. From that spawned the many kind of rape that exists in the minds of these theorists, such as "stare rape" (as distinct from "stair rape").

>In 2013, a conference was held at the University of Toronto to explore whether male flautulence could be construed as misogynistic. From that, a teaching instructor at Ontario Institute for Studies in Education named Ashleigh Ingle made herself the talk of many blogs and chatrooms for her stance on fart rape.
>>
White men are literally rapist scum.
>>
>>63003957
>>63003995
Did you even watch the Leftovers episode??
>>
>>63004087
No, I'm just shitposting while I wait for my laundry to finish.
>>
>>63004123
Please do not sully this thread. It is perfect.
Nobody understands the genius of the meme I created yet.

But mark my words: some day, "delivery have to go through the concierge" will be a major /tv/ meme

And then you will remember you were here at the genesis thread, the inception
>>
Posting in an epic thread.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.