[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this out yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: dw3etufrmrjyaxgddmv2.jpg (63 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
dw3etufrmrjyaxgddmv2.jpg
63 KB, 620x413
Is this out yet?
>>
>>63002866
Godd question.
/tv/ needs to be ready for the stream of a lifetime.
>>
Anyone know how many episodes there will be?
>>
Will Rich Evans make a cameo?
>>
WHEN'S THE NEXT HISTORY OF THE POWER RANGERS
>>
File: 1445691218268.jpg (22 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
1445691218268.jpg
22 KB, 300x229
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h76fBmV2GVo
http://atopthefourthwall.com/atop-the-fourth-wall-the-movie-part-1/
>>
>>63004266
DONT ASK WHEN ITS DONE? THESE THINGS TAKE TIME!
>>
File: nasty cock slut.jpg (16 KB, 525x437) Image search: [Google]
nasty cock slut.jpg
16 KB, 525x437
>>63004266
I feel like I should be screaming “STOP PAYING ME MONEY! YOU’RE UNLOCKING EVERYTHING TOO QUICKLY!” but that would be a stupid thing to say. Yes, as many of you have noticed, we have broken $1500 and thus another milestone is achieved. Really I should have pushed this one up to the $1750 slot, but here we are.

Okay, we’ve played this song and dance before – History of Power Rangers is a side series. That means it doesn’t get my attention as much as other projects… like, you know, the comic reviews that I release every single week come hell or high water. However, the question that has gnawed away at my very being since I started this little side series is, of course, “When is the next History of Power Rangers coming?”

Well, the good news is that over the last six years, I’ve gotten a lot better at writing, filming, and editing Atop the Fourth Wall. It doesn’t take me quite AS long to produce as it used to. The downside, though, is that I also have storylines, which usually take up the additional time. However, next year is an interesting little thing – there won’t technically BE a storyline since I’m planning to film the AT4W movie. That means I have more time for side projects when I’m not working on the film itself, since all of that will be filmed in a certain allotted timeframe and that just means editing the thing. However, it IS still a side project and I’ve got plenty of those to work on. Far too many, probably, and some take priority over others.

As such, if you’re upset that the dates I’ve chosen for these are a bit spread-out… you can feel free to alter your patronage. In the meantime, though, we’ve reached the milestone so I need to give dates. These dates are tentative. I will do my damndest to stick to them, but I cannot account for injury, illness, or some unforeseen complication that impedes my ability to work on it. For now, though, when is the next History of Power Rangers? Now you know.
>>
>>63004488
Made it to 2:20 before bailing.
>>
ITS OUT
ITS OUT
ITS OUT
ITS OUT
ITS OUT

Eggkara, where are you?
>>
>>63004488
Added it on Eggkara. When will you guys want to start watching?
>>
>>63004613
Make an "It's out" thread with the link and the room will fill up in no time.
>>
>>63004670
>>63004752

Post the link and help me keep it bumped
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.