[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: glenn.jpg (42 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
glenn.jpg
42 KB, 500x559
ALIVE
>>
https://youtu.be/cj5_vZAidRQ?t=23
>>
I was so happy this gook faggot died smdhtbqh
>>
ARIVE
>>
>>63001749
That was fucking terrible.Also why is Carl in love with that dumb bitch? I'd feed her to the walkers!
Also: >wander around
>find a safe place
>oh no walkers/evil humans!

IS THIS FUCKING THING EVER GONNA END?
>>
File: 1430662929598.gif (1 MB, 300x149) Image search: [Google]
1430662929598.gif
1 MB, 300x149
>>63001749

Daily reminder that some dumb fuck actually thought he's dead, and you should laugh at them fort the rest of their life
>>
No shit they can't kill him off. He's the token Asian and has enough plot armor to last til the final season.
>>
>>63006405
You're right, its stupid to think the show wouldn't be fucking retarded.
>>
>>63006467
It's almost smart how dumb it is. Having a "le tweest xD" with Glenn is minor. Having an incessant stream of dumb deaths and situations and retarded "solutions" to problems is literally painful to my brainbits, and I'm certainly no genius.
>>
>>63006438
>token Asian
That's not actually a thing.
>>
>>63006524
Yea I dont know how anyone seriously likes it or why its even popular here on /tv/ with people who hate everything, it's beyond me.
>>
>>63006549
Are you retarded? Butthurt chink. glenn is one, you dumb gook.
>>
>>63006618
There's not a person on the planet that cares that a show doesn't have enough asians.
>>
>>63001749

How did he survive getting his guts ripped out?
>>
>>63006661
Yeah, chinks themselves, retard.
>>
>>63001749
If course he's not. Because walking dead is a shit show with no balls that knew it could rile people up with headlines reading "Glenn's dead" but they couldn't hold back on the "just kidding." it's family guy tier.
Soon as Frank Darabont left, the show turned to fucksticks.
>>
>>63006729
nobody cares much about chinks, dumbass

not even the chinks themselves

cold blooded muthafukkas
>>
>>63001749

>YES THE FAGGOT IS DEAD (eventually i knew he wasnt)
>NO MORE AWKARD EMOTIONAL KEKINGNESS
>FUCK HE IS ALIVE
>50% OF EPISODE IS EMOTIONAL KEKINGNESS BETWEEN HIM AND A FEMALE ADOLESCENT.

why is season so shit?
>>
>>63006818

i mean kekingness
>>
>>63006811
I always see shit on Reddit and tumblr with chinks complaining.
>>
>>63006902
>I always see shit on Reddit

Go back there.
>>
I FEEL SO ALIVE
FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
>>
>>63006926
Knew that response was coming, but it still doesn't prove me wrong, you little chink shit.
>>
>>63001749
He is going to be killed by Negan in the second half. Right after learning Maggie is pregnant
>>
>>63006811
I do. I want more asian girls in ny shows.
>>
I fell off the dead wagon at the end if season three. Is it worth starting up from there?
>>
>>63007037

did the same, i had the urge to continue yes, its okay.
>>
File: thewalkingdead.jpg (98 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thewalkingdead.jpg
98 KB, 480x360
>>
>>63007018
nah, they'll kill Maggie. She already gets less screentime than the literally-who new actors on the show.

That'll turn Glenns whole personality upside down, possibly turning him into a villain in the end. That's why they're pushing him as some sort of Saint, so the shock-factor is greater when he breaks later.
>>
>>63007249
Thanks mayne I'll give it another shot
>>
File: _1423783134.jpg (115 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
_1423783134.jpg
115 KB, 600x443
>>63006618
s6 e16
>>
The entire fucking show is going nowhere. I mean, what's the end goal of the show?
Usually there's a beginning, middle and end to a story.
This show is just a cash cow.
>>
>>63007459
Holy fuck that would be pretty out there for them to do. I know they tried to make it out like Judith got eaten by walkers but it was so unbelievable that the shock value never registered And it was pretty obvious she was still alive .

I think they should do Michonne. That would upset the most people and be the biggest shock
>>
>>63008098

Allegedly, Kirkman wants Carl to be the sole survivor of the series and out live Rick. Which works for the comics, but for the show, Chandler doesn't really have the same acting presence as Lincoln.
>>
Did anyone get the Negan leak webm
>>
>>63008107
>I think they should do Michonne. That would upset the most people and be the biggest shock

yes... very upsetting :v)
>>
>>63009236
Tumblr and Twitter love her. I don't think they'll kill her though, they haven't given her enough background yet. Also I'm about 80% sure she's gonna end up fucking Rick

>>63008107
I'm 100% sure that Daryl or Morgan is going to get killed. I'm hoping that Morgan gets killed beforehand and Daryl takes Lucille
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.