[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He got the emphasis wrong here. https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
He got the emphasis wrong here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cas-B-CGnLk

>"He told me enough. He told me YOU killed him."
>"No, "I" am your father."
Should be,
>"No, I "AM" your father."
>>
>>63001589

>implying you're better at intonation than James Earl jones

fuck off.
>>
>>63001607
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
That hebrew guy isn't even trying.
>>
RUSSIANS WATCH A MOVIE IN ENGLISH WHILE ONE GUY TRANSLATES EVERYTHING
>>
>>63001708
Yeah, it's chaos. I don't know how they can handle it. I guess it is to discourage Russians from depending on Western media too much.
>>
>>63001589
you/I contrast sounds better

shit thread
>>
The emphasis on I is proper because Luke emphasizes you when talking to Vader.
>>
>>63001589
1997 Spanish dubber got it right. "No, Yo SOY tu padre."
>>
>>63001771
Yes, his emphasis is on you because Luke switches the topic of conversation from WHO his father is to WHAT Vader's role in the situation was. With the topic switch, the question to be answered is now not who Luke's dad was, but what Vader's role in his demise was. So the correct emphasis would be on the am, not on the I.

We already know they are talking about Vader.
>>
>>63001826
This sort of thing happens all the time when two actors film their scenes separately. Because they are not directly interacting, the cadence is slightly off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.