[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Great concepts, mediocre movies. I still really like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 51zLrfJuG3L[1].jpg (52 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
51zLrfJuG3L[1].jpg
52 KB, 350x500
ITT: Great concepts, mediocre movies.

I still really like the movie though.
>>
>>62999161

>apaches on the cover
>not in the movie

Fuck you. At least the Star Wars play was good.
>>
File: onesheet[1].jpg (64 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet[1].jpg
64 KB, 387x580
>>
everything that damon lindelof likes to get involved in
>>
>movie about dragons
>has like 5 minutes of actual dragon screentime
>>
>>62999239
that movie pissed me off
to suggest that someone would withhold the medical ability to basically immortality back from people when it would cost them nothing to let others have it simply because their rich
is retarded at best
>>
>>62999239
I rooted for the Elysium people the entire movie.

Never once did I feel bad for the poorfags.
Idkw
>>
>>62999161
I used to watch Reign of Fire all the time when it was on Film 4.

>keep one eye on the sky
>>
>>63000520

>movie shows Americans as brash, rude and crude with 2much attitude

>also shows them as the only people who can take down the dragons and force Bateman to become a man, are basically the actual heroes of the story

Some mixed messages in that movie. At least it was nice to see Natalya from Goldeneye in something else.
>>
>>63000563
What a weird way to think of things, did you think that maybe the Americans weren't special because they were Americans and it could have been any military?
>>
File: tron_legacy_ver3_xlg.jpg (107 KB, 1500x607) Image search: [Google]
tron_legacy_ver3_xlg.jpg
107 KB, 1500x607
>>62999161
>>
>>63000591

No because they wrote them as dumbass cartoon hillbilly alpha males, they were like characters out of Team America.
>>
>>63000612
That's what other cultures think of Americans. This doesn't make them the chosen ones though, you are a weird person.
>>
>>63000557

what a fucking great tits she has goddamit.

I'm happy she's not in Star Wars getting Blacked like the other bitch.
>>
>>63000556
probably some sort of subconscious realization of how hamfisted the message was and a need to deny what their trying to shove down your throat
>>
>>62999161
The videogame was much better at least. It was all based around vehicle convoys as humans and there was a second part of the game that revolved around being a dragon. It was awesome.
>>
>>63000591
so where was your military then?
oh wait not a single chav to be seen
>>
>>62999161
THESE EEEEEEMBERS BURRRRRRRRRN DOWN LOWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>63000543
>i didn't get the point of the movie

Humanity wasn't suffering because people were sick, they were suffering because all the third-worlders had bred past the planet's capacity. Overpopulation is what drove the rich whites off Earth and into Elysium. Giving the hordes back on Earth the technology to keep themselves immortal would only exacerbate the problem and condemn humanity even faster.

Which is ultimately what ended up happening.
>>
>>63000593
>implying
Legacy is underrated as fuck.
>>
File: fiad.jpg (243 KB, 1200x1803) Image search: [Google]
fiad.jpg
243 KB, 1200x1803
>>63000656
Apparently Disney wanted her in the new Star Wars movies, but J.J vetoed the idea in favour of Daisy Ridley.
>>
>>63000557
>>63002485
Her face looks like that chubby chick in the waifu threads but misshapen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFQJhn-RBXo

Didn't go anywhere.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.